Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya FF- For All It's Worth-EPILOGUE Page97 (07/12/15) | COMPLETE | (Page 8)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeharshu

Superb teaser di
Eagerly waiting to read more
Please do continue soon

Hey dear, Thanks a lot for the comment. It really means a lot to me. 
I will update the next part today, within an hour.

Loads of Love<333
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skrafty

Awesome teaser
looks interesting
continue soon

Hey dear, Thanks a lot for the comment. It really means a lot to me. 
I will update the next part today, within an hour.

Loads of Love<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skrafty

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating the start of this story.
As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink1skrafty_Tabassum_

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2-A
"Having a misconception can drench all plans."

THREE DAYS LATER
Arjun was in London for the past one day and half. All he had been doing was sleeping like a log. He had barely no sleep before taking his flight, as he had sneaked for a party. Thankfully, his mother had helped him for the packing. Afterwards, in plane, when he tried to sleep, the baby, an aisle down, burst out crying and whenever he closed his eyes the baby was back on mission, as if on purpose the baby wailed not to let him doze off. Arjun sighed, giving up after twentieth time of try. He had even asked the air hostess if there was another seat available, who politely told him the plane was full. So he had taken his Ipod and listened to rap music. If only, he had some soft music, he would have slept a while. But to sum it all, until he reached his hostel room, he did not get to sleep a wink and as soon as he saw his bed, he was in dream land.
"Arjun, wake up. Time to go to college." His friend, Raj woke him up. Raj was in the same class as him, they both had participated in this program to come here together. It was once in a lifetime opportunity through their course.
"Let me sleep," he mumbled, lost in his dreams.
"If you don't wake up at time, what will firingi's think that you are careless and would not think twice of you. You know right, time is money for these people." He said, chuckling inwardly, aware that firingi would be enough to wake him up. As he was here to explore them.
"Firingi. Saale, pehle kyon nahi uthaye." He scowled at him and rushed to bathroom.
"Idiot!" Raj shouted at him, rolling his eyes.

"Ma! Although, I have one period but I would have to work with Vishali on the project so I may get late." She kissed her mother and went out to take her bus.
Although, she loved to travel on bus but she wanted to own a car, like every people dreamed. Yet, she knew now was not the time, luxury could wait. Anyways, they had one car at home that her father allowed to use her too. His father had invested his money in his driving permit.  In London, getting driving licence was big thing in itself and money was to be spent, no matter how tough it was, yet he managed that. 
She had decided once her permit in her hand that she would buy a car only when her salary will allow her. She could not take advantage of her father's love toward her. She knew, money was needed and asking for luxuries would be bad.
"Hey Riya, how are you," her friend Freya joined her.
Freya was an altogether different story. She belonged to a good financial family but her parents were adamant work and get your car. That was how it worked in firingi people, Parents will guide you, help you at every step but if you desire luxuries and comfort , you have to work for that. Their kids even have to pay on their own their driving classes' money.
"Hi Frey, I am good. How are you?" She let Freya slip to the window seat.
"I am good. I am excited, we are going to meet new people from your country and we will get to work on an assignment." She sounded so energetic, like always.
"Me too yaar." She smiled and their bus stopped at their college. Their professor had divided them in two groups for this morning, not to over-flood the classroom, Riya was with professor Mr Ivan, she had to wait in computer room with her group.
Mr Ivan appeared with a bunch of students and introduced them with their partners. Riya and Vishali handshakes. "So guys, as you know, one of you will take photographs, the other person will edit it. We have made the groups putting that in mind. This assignment is important for you, since once done you will submit to us and if like it, we would pass it on to big photographs who work with us, to allow some bright students' internship. So, I expect nothing but excellent work from you. I am giving you a brochure with full, detailed explication, as well as the list of photographers that may take you in. And trust me, if you manage to get there, you would het an easy foothold in this steam." He distributed them the brochures and left them to work in team of two.
"Hey Vishali, so you want to become an editor?" Riya asked politely.
"Yes." She said meekly, "I did not understand everything that he said?" She confessed, flushing.
"Why so?" Riya was confused.
"Accent?" She mumbled. Riya nodded, since she was aware when they spoke English, it flawed like water and some words sounded half and all. She explained Vishali everything and they worked for the next three hours on what they wanted to present in their project. Afterwards, Vishali left to join her friend.
"Let's go to canteen Frey," she dragged Freya to canteen and sat down with their cappuccino and their food tray.
"This photography project is very important, once we submit it, it will became our reference if liked. It could be forwarded to some known photographers to become an assistant for a known photographer. I saw some name, few even do photo shoots of the celebs" Riya said, pushing the golden brown hair lock behind her ear.
If Freya did not know Riya was an India, she could easily pass of as a spanish, specially from last month when she got her hair dyed.
"Same here babes, my partner Sujal seems to be cooperative and smart as of yet."

"My God, so many gorgeous lady," Arjun smirked with happiness, then frowned, "I just have one month, only one of them would be that lucky girl. Too bad." He snickered.
"Hi Steve." He was paired with a man, could the professor not make different sex group. He took a deep frustrated breath and got on to work.
He was a player and careless toward his life, but if there was something he loved was editing photos and videos. He gave a different dimension to them. 
After working out the project with Steve, he left to canteen. When he received a phone call of his friend, Ajay.
"So boss, how is it going there?" He asked slyly, knowing Arjun must be searching his prey.
"Good yaar." He gave a flitting gaze to the people sitting in the canteen and sighed in relief, none was Indian or Pakistani to understand him. "ek se baar kar ek patakha hai yahan. Ek ko girlfriend bana lunga ek mahine ke liye aur phir wapis to India" He said in hindi, chuckling and sat on a table, with Raj. He glanced back and saw a golden brown haired woman and concentrated at his table.
His friend whistled. "Lucky you."
'Patakha!' She almost spat the cappuccino in her mouth. 

...To Be Continued.

I hope the feedback will be doubled, please kanjoosi maat karna in your response, since I don't do any kanjoosi entertaining you, right? Wink
Don't forget to leave comments because even though I write for passion but your comments really motivate me to write good and update soon. 
Bring it on all the compliments, constructive criticism and advises.

Regarding PMs, I won't be sending any, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sony1990ishitadalalAsha03alka_07shreyashi19mldShanafrpink1skraftyteja21devildiva21_Tabassum_jeharshucuteariya

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
mind blowing update
gog arjun can never change D'oh D'oh
he came to London just for firangi LOL LOL
when his friend woke up him with firangi name he just woke up ROFL ROFL
so riya pair with vaishali
she didn't understand the accent so riya told her Approve Approve
loll arjun was searching for his prey Silly Silly
I guess riya heard arjun spoke in hindi