Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya FF- For All It's Worth-EPILOGUE Page97 (07/12/15) | COMPLETE | (Page 45)

zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

ariyabestfan IF-Rockerz
ariyabestfan
ariyabestfan

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Arjun's friend are selfish..
N arjun now realized this truth..
Plz continue soon
Thanks 4 pm

kashishk

nicronyariya Goldie
nicronyariya
nicronyariya

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
awsme part
although i didn't read it frm begining
but i loved it...and understood abit...
arjun's frnds r so mean...
oh so ariya love each other...
sam and raj r his true frnds...
and ur statement on frndship was beautiful...
hope arjun will not return to his old form
cont soon

kashishk

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged

kashishk

shreyashi19mld IF-Dazzler
shreyashi19mld
shreyashi19mld

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awsm  mindblowing
just  love  it
eagerly  waiting  4  next
update  soon

kashishk

cutenamu Goldie
cutenamu
cutenamu

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update dii...u potrayed everything soo well...cont soon thanks for pm

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
NOTE
Thanks a lot guys for appreciating this story. 

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, see PM list and details page 20.

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyAgentskraftyjeharshu

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 12-B
If you are reading, liking and/or commenting on my FF, and want PMs, please buddy this account: kashishkPM
Can anyone promote this FF, by sending the PMs to your buddies? It will mean a lot to me.

"Arjun, tell me everything," she told him gently and he did tell her everything, his tears rolling freely, he was not afraid to be his broken self with her, she always picked his moral up. He shared everything, feeling light, his tears flowing. What hurt him the most was they were his friends.

"First let me tell you, I am so proud of you. When you told me you were going to party, I didn't doubt you for once, but this simply shows how determined you are and that is what you really want. You know negativity attracts more than positive things but you are a man of word. I am sure had you gone in the pub too, you would have stood on your word. Secondly, tell me Arjun, would you not come for me If I call you in Himaliya's mountain?"

"I will," he replied honestly without a thought. Feeling alight hearing her words.

"That is because you are my honest friend. People who are not with you in happiness or sorrows, are not your friends." She explained patiently.

"Still it hurts, they are my friends," he said with a sigh.

"It is better to get to see this rather than living in illusion all life and not to know the real faces or too late," she told him.

"You are genius," he complimented her, a smile crept on his face.

"After all I am Riya Gupta," she said tongue-in-cheek.

He shook his head at her antics.

"Now wipe your tears. As I said, It is good to cry once in a while but to be honest, I prefer the smiling Arjun and the one who makes me smile," she said happily.

He wiped his tears. Happy to have her in his life, he only wished time to arrive soon when he could confess her.

He waited impatiently for that time.

"Sing for me," he asked her.

"Sure,"

She sat on her desk chair and took out  his book, caressing her name, she loved doing that. She felt him in that tiny gesture.

Placing the book in her sight, she picked her guitar, she tuned it and started strumming softly.

She hummed and then started her song, "sari raat ahein bharta, pal pal yaadon mein marta, Arjune na meri Arjun mera, thode thode hosh madhoshi si hai, neem behoshi si hai, jaane na kuch bhi na Arjun mera, kabhi mera tha pal ab begana hai yeh, deewana deewana samjhe na... Kabhi chup chup rahe, kabhi gaaya ye kare, Bin pooche tere tarifein sunaya ye kare, Hai koi haqeeqat tu ya koi fasana hai, Kuch jaane agar toh itna ki yeh tera deewana hai, Re mann mera.. Arjune na mann mera.." she sung in perfect synchronization and emotions.Giving a hing of her feelings.

Although the real song was a male version but she defined the song, it was as if the song was made for her. Arjun closed his eyes in contentment, he arrived in paradise hearing her, feeling as if each single word of hers was directed toward him, every word describing her love for him. He was hypnotized, her song and her voice had touched his heart directly. He felt in love with her more than before.

Every moment passed, was an addition to his love for her, his love kept on increasing for her.

"You here?" She asked him as no response came from her side.

"Huh!! hah!! yeah I am here. You have a beautiful voice," he praised her as always, making her blush. They kept on talking till he slept and as she made a habit, she kept the earphones plugged too, as she had her dinner, did her edits, changed into her nightwear and then slept hearing his breathing. 

'Should I message her?' He thought but shook his head, it was early Saturday morning but he was sure she would pick his call right away.

With bated breath, he dialed her number and waited for her to pick. He bit his inner cheek, thrilled by the news he was going to give.

Whilst, in UK, Riya scrunched eyes in annoyance but the tune softened her facial, she groggily opened her eyes on hearing 'Baanjara' song that he had sung, she had recorded it discreetly and set it as her tune, for his calls.

She sprang on the bed, sitting upright. "Arjun calling," she picked the call hurriedly. "Hey,"

"Hey Riya," he said happily, he was sure she would call him back.

"Sounding really elated," she pointed out.

"Really really excited, I have taken a step closer to my future. I have started a part time job on my own, to cover weddings or events along internship and you know what I completed my first assignment today and got my first check," he announced her jubilantly.

"Wow..." she was amazed, her eyes tore up. He was getting serious for his career for her, because he wanted establish himself for her. "I am so so happy. I wish you were here so I could hug you," she said controlling her tears.

"I will remember this hug as pending like many others," he said with his delighted tone, his eyes gleaming.

"Yes, Oh My God, I am so so overwhelmed. This is a proof that you are a responsible man now. Ok enough of senti talks send me the pictures," she demanded him and forwarded her pictures on her google mail account.

She logged on her laptop, early in the morning, too excited to worry of her sleep. "My God, these are so beautiful," she was in awe and commented for every picture.

Arjun felt elated, so happy. He was looking forward for this day but the result and her reaction were even more awesome than expected.

She was completely flooded by his gesture, he was the one for her. She was certain.

Arjun clicked on the layers and corrected the red eyes. His job was to prefect the pictures he took on events off internship and that was what he did once done after office.

His eyes glancing his clock time to time. It had been a month, they were on their internships. They were to work there for about six months and if they were good, they would be hired as proper employees or start their own studio, which was their plan.

9:15, he had another 15 minutes before she called him on whatsapp. He waited for that moment only when he could hear her voice. The whole day, they left messages for each others, replied to all the questions but talking to her was something different and seeing her was topping on the cake.

Within five minutes he was done with the first load of the pictures, it were the pictures for the third wedding. He had successfully snapped pictures on the events and when he had completed the first time, he had shown the pictures to Riya, she was surprised and amazed. 

He had informed her it was his part time job and she was so proud of him. He didn't say but she knew he was doing this for her. Her man was responsible and she would tell him when they met, she had so many dreams and excitement.

He frowned suddenly as he remembered about his friends. Proud? His friends sounded so happy when he got the internship but except a few counted friends, none shew at his home and that had hurt him yet Riya was beside him forever, encouraging him and assuring him that he had done an amazing job. She had told him then she was proud of his determination and that had boosted his moral.

9:30, exact at that time, his phone rang, he quickly picked it up. "Hey, How was your day?" He asked her, exhausted but this was the best time of his day, talking to her.

"Good but this man is confusing me," she admitted.

"As in?" He frowned, not too pleased at this discovery.

"Devin is giving me too much attention, praising me and it feels odd," she told him.

"Talk to him and tell him what you think about him, if he still troubles you, tell me I will be here as soon as I can," he said seriously.

She rolled her eyes, this was her man, she smiled. She assured him and they kept on talking.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"I love you Riya, Will you go out on date with me?" He asked her.

Riya was befuddled and shook her head, "I can't, I won't."

He stood up from his knees and asked, "Why?"

"Because I love someone else, he lives in India," she sincerely, her eyes clearly telling her love for someone else.

"Oh!" Devin exclaimed. He should have seen that coming, she was ignoring him like a plague, rushing away as soon as she got orders. She had even tried to talk to him time and again but were interrupted, she had wanted to stop him from doing that. Such a stupid he was.

"hmm, I am sorry," he said honestly. "I didn't mean to create this awkward situation. I have really liked you and wanted to date you, to make you know me as a person and ask you for wedding if things worked out. My intention were not to hurt you at all."

"It is ok Devin, it happens. But I seriously can't help it, I just love him too much," she blushed.

"He is lucky," he nodded, feeling his heart breaking.

"You will be lucky too trust me, I am sure there is someone better than me for you," she assured him.

"But that won't be you," he averted his eyes. "I.. I will be fine."

"I am sorry." She said and left him. She had not meant to hurt him but she could not help it. Arjun was her breath, her everything and leaving without him was no longer an option.

'What are you doing?' Arjun messaged her, the same day as soon as he came back from attending the birthday event, where he was in his photographer mode.

'Told you Aman's parents are coming over to finally decide over the engagement date. Aliya got 18 and they think it is the right time to get them engaged.' She reminded him.

He remembered having celebrated across globe for his kiddo's birthday, even his parents were amazed at his craziness. He had sent had a gift to UK and it had been worth it.

He called her. "I still can't believe my kiddo is going to get engaged."

"Me too," she thought fondly.

"And here I am elder than her and still 'unengaged'," He said cheekily.

"Don't tell me you found no one," she teased back, the fun when the person didn't know his secret was out.

"You are telling me you found someone," Fear instilled in his heart.

"Maybe!" She said shrugging her shoulders. 

"Riya don't joke, tell me," he was almost begging her.

"Arjun,I will tell you the first when it happens," She assured him, she didn't want him to know that on phone, she will tell him soon, sooner than he knew. "Devin proposed me by the way," 

Arjun's eyes bulged out, he had to confess sooner to her, he had to go to her soon, he could not lose her. "What did you say?" His breath stuck in the pit of his throat.

To be continued...

Working on last part of this chapter, hopefully tonight or tomorrow. <3

If you like my work, then please leave comments because even though I write for passion but your comments really motivate me to write good and update soon. 
Bring it on all the compliments, constructive criticism and advises.

Regarding PMs, see list page 20 with details

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kaloharrabasujata24sweetpari4uasya789APRIL14SanaHolicClumsyAgentTumpa12KaShforever06teja21madmadonadon girlsShanafrskraftyjeharshuzubiya92unishaz

Go to top