Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya FF- For All It's Worth-EPILOGUE Page97 (07/12/15) | COMPLETE | (Page 10)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink1

nice update she heard what he is saying in hindi maybe ;)
to his friend update soon

Hey dear, Thanks a lot for the comment, it means a lot to me. Next half within in a hour, Inshallah.

Loads of Love<333
Kashish

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyashi19mld

brilliant n  wonderful  update
ARJUN  such  a  play boy 
eagerly  waiting  4 next
update  soon

Hey dear, Thanks a lot for the comment, it means a lot to me. Next half within in a hour, Inshallah.

Loads of Love<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutenamu

Awesome update...loved it...arjun was soo funny...i think riya heard him...cont soon dear...

Loads of Love<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skrafty

Awesome update
loved it
amazing
waiting for the next part
continue soon

Loads of Love<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyabestfan

wow that's gr8..
plz continue soon

Loads of Love<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
NOTE

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 Hug

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating the start of this story.
As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs, unfortunately, I won't be sending, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505pink1cuteariya

jeharshu IF-Sizzlerz
jeharshu
jeharshu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
It's really wonderful update di
Really Arjun was an heart breaker
Nd full of emotionless person
Eagerly waiting to read more
Please do continue soon
Nd the blog was awesome di
Thanks for the link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR
My Blog Launch: http://kashishkcreativity.blogspot.fr/
CHAPTER 2-B

'Patakha!' She almost spat the cappuccino in her mouth. Good that her back was to him, or her reaction would have gotten to him. Her eyes were an open book, she composed herself and swerved toward him, to have a look at the new playboy from India, from her country. His back was facing her as well, he was lean, muscular, neatly gelled hairs. 
She had not anticipated this from her country man. But then again, good and bed, expensive and cheap resided everywhere. But, this man, if he needed to live in peace, better not cross her road, or mess with people she knew. She got back to her eating. Done, she went to get their desert.
Arjun went their to get his lunch, along Raj. When Riya turned, she faced Arjun. She had not seen his face back then but she had seen his clothes and back, she recognized him.
And wrong move did Arjun.
"Hey beautiful, I am Arjun. You seem somewhat familiar to me," the woman looked known to him, but he did not know where he had seen her. He was not able to pinpoint. Oh yes, he saw her sitting at the table, her hairs were familiar to him. This woman was regal. He liked her.
'And here I was praying that we don't cross roads,' she sighed inwardly and looked at him fixedly, "not interested," she walked away.
"But I am interested," he said to himself, he raked his finger through his hairs. He was intrigued by this beauty, she looked Spanish, Latino but her hazel eyes seemed like home, he was really taken by this mysterious woman, who had the gut to decline him. She was attracting him to her and he wanted to explore her. 
"May we join you?" Arjun asked, with enchanting smile, as he moved closed to her table, his bag slung on his shoulder, Raj beside him.
"No!" Riya said, blowing her hair awar.
"Chill lady, I am going," he chuckled, deciding not to waste his time on her. Although she was something, but he thought to look at other options. He had a month and not one year to woo her. He walked to his previous table and setled his tray.
And Wrong move Arjun did again, second time in less than ten minutes. "Hey beautiful, I am Arjun' what is your name?" He asked annabelle, one of her friend. She was beautiful but did not like much mingling with men and thus rarely people praised her. Riya's eyes swirled to him and saw Annabelle had just entered the canteen, with Abby, her bestfriend. She also got a look of his face, he was really handsome but that did not give him right to pay with feelings of others. He was repeating the same dialogue to another girl.
'Moron!' Riya muttered.
"Hi, I am Annabelle" she said shyly, she was hesitant and stayed silent around them. She was overwhelmed to have a greek god complimenting her. 
Riya creased her frown at his audacity. She could not allow him to toy with Annabelle's feeling, she was one of nicest girl she knew. 'I have to sort this out, I can not allow him to play with my friend, or any innocent girl,' she vowed.
"Annabelle, belle just like your name. You know, your light brown eyes are enchanting. Would you mind having luch with me, as you know I am new here and have no particular friend, will you be my friend?" He said charmingly, pulling forward his hand. He liked this girl and had thoughts to have a fling with her for a month and then move on. She was perfect.
"Yes," her eyes lowered, with a tinge of blush covering her cheek. Placing her tiny hand in his manly hand.
"Thank you, please join me," she nodded and they sat down for lunch,
"And I thought, he will not cross my road," she muttered.
"Riya, where are you lost?"
"Hmm, han," she looked back at Freya, "nowhere," she sipped her beverage.
"Belle, you are very nice," Arjun complimented her, and put the spoon in his mouth. "I have never a beautiful girl like you but so decent. I feel awesome to have you as my friend," he simpered.
"Arjun, you are superb. I mean, you are so good looking and mostly good looking men would try befriending cheerleaders or models," she said honestly, bluntly.
"I like you even more. You were shy but once we became friends, you feel open to share your thoughts." He said humbly.
"Than' you. So you are here for photography assignment?" She asked casually as she ate her food.
"Yes, I love to capture beautiful people and things, just like you," he said with a wink.
She chuckled, " seriously, tell me what you want to become?"
"This is a side passion. I am as well doing business course to handle my dad's business one day," he said, modestly,
"Nice," she sounded impressed. Arjun knew soon she will be crazy over him.

Later that day, she saw Annabelle in the corridor alone, a smile spread on her face. Riya knew it was the magic of that man, Arjun. She got it, but she could not  allow him to hurt this woman, she considered her friend specially. Annabelle and she were not best of friends but they helped each other in need and Riya knew she was a very sensitive girl. She could not see another become like Mariam. Mariam. A very dear and close friend of Riya.
"Anna, hey," Riya called her.
"Hey Riya," she greeted her with a smile.
"I have an important news to share with you," Riya said, in a unease tone.
"What happened Riya?" She asked her.
"The man Arjun is a player," she informed Annabelle.
Annabelle was stunned, she was not able to believe her new friend was a cheat. "How can you say that?" 
"I heard him, he was talking over the phone, saying that he was here to enjoy a girl for a month and go back," Riya tried to explain Annabelle, heartily.
"Arjun was right, when he said that the was a girl stalking him and ready to lie about him to get him. So it was you Riya," Annabelle said, hurt evident from her eyes.
Riya was dumbstruck, "what are you saying?"
"Riya, you. Oh so, now you have seen Annabelle I was saying the truth," Arjun said, pretending to be innocent.
A tear rolled down Annabelle's eye, "I could not believe him when he said it was you, I knew he was misunderstanding but this cleared all the misunderstandings and misconceptions. I feel ashamed to have a friend like you," saying so, she walked away.
Riya was baffled, she looked at Arjun with fury. "What the hell did you say her?"
"I may not have recognized you as my country lady from your hairs or your looks, but your name did the trick Riya when your friend called you. Riya, indian name. I happened to see the look of rage you gave me, when I was flirting with Belle. Or when we almost collided, the way you put me off, you heard my conversation on phone, did you not? I just wanted to be safe. So before you strike, I did. Do all you want, I will be one step ahead," his eyes challenged her.
Now if it had been, some else case, Riya would have dropped. Riya crumpled the paper in her hand. She had warned once but she could not, her heart did not allow. She knew she had to reveal his truth and that too soon.
He rotated around, "By the way Riya, you are gorgeous, specially angry like a tigress," He winked at her and marched away whistling. More than Annabelle, he found pleasure teasing and annoying her. Maybe, not woo but he was going to get on her nerve, he grinned inwardly.
Her jaw dropped down, wanting to kill him.

...To Be Continued.

I hope the feedback will be doubled, please kanjoosi maat karna in your response, since I don't do any kanjoosi entertaining you, right? Wink
Don't forget to leave comments because even though I write for passion but your comments really motivate me to write good and update soon. 
Bring it on all the compliments, constructive criticism and advises.

Regarding PMs, I won't be sending any, you need to follow either my twitter page https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalaVirMan505Asha03ArjunfanNAJAANalka_07fairyshahrosamalemadmadonaskraftypink1cuteariyadevildiva21_Tabassum_

Go to top