Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF- For All It's Worth-EPILOGUE Page84 (07/12/15) | COMPLETE | (Page 72)

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
ARNAV IS SUCH A DAMN IDIOT INSTEAD OF TELLING HER THE TRUTH HE IS HIDING EVERYTHING FROM HER HE HIMSELF IS INSECURE HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND HER IN STEAD OF MAKING DECISIONS FOR HER MAKE DECISIONS WITH ER AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Superb...

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
NOTE

Awee you guys are adorable, Thanks a lot guys for appreciating this story.  I am overwhelmed.<3

Next  update hopefully in some time.

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Revenge time (Mini FF)
Nahi, hum nahi kareinge (OSs)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs,see list and detail page 14. 
https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinovemberzebalibhadraprasadpup03drunkiiebabeameena671yoga123dumasMysticRiver

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks a loads once again guys. I just took some more time as I thought to post the complete Chapter and was busy too. Have to work a lot on these chapters as they are crucial hope you like it.

CHAPTER 18: MAHA-UPDATE

Placing the guitar on the floor, she rushed in his direction. Enough was enough, her patience level broke and she needed her answers right here right now. She wiped her hot tears. As reached in the lawn, she froze, her feet stopped.

His melodious voice fall on her ears, which was the cause of her stupor.

Kaisa hai, rishta tera mera,
Bechehara phir bhi kitna gehra
Yeh lamhe, lamhe yeh resham se
Kho jaaye, kho na jaaye hum se
Kafilaa.. waqt ka.. rok le..
Ab dil se judaa na hoo..

Teri galliyan galliyan teri galliyan
Mujhko bhaave galliyan teri galliyan
Teri galliyan galiyan teri galiyan
Yunhi tadpaave galliyan teri galliyan

He sung the song for her, his voice choking, because he loved her, he just didn't want to confess to her. Her heart filled with warmth. Her tears rolled on itsown accord.

Arnav what is it that you are hiding from me that is killing me and that is killing you too? I know you can't see me hurt, then why do you hurt me? Is the truth so painful that you would do this? No, Arnav, no truth could be bigger than the pain you are giving me, she wondered but now it was time to confront and she would get her answers today, no matter what.

"So you love me?" She spoke in a satisfied tone. Pride in her voice. 

"Khushi!" His frame shook, he rotated toward her baffled, he clearly didn't expect to her there. No this had to be illusion, she should not know this, she should not see this broken side of his. But alas, all was real, she walked toward him with blazing eyes.

"You love me, right? Tell me you do, tell me that Mukti is not your fiance, confess the truth... tell me that you are mine... only mine... please tell," she demanded as she neared him and held his collar.

"You have got some misunderstanding," he said nonchalantly, standing on his stand as he schooled his expressions.

"Misunderstanding? You gotta be kidding me," she burst out. "You sing the song that I asked for. Since the time we became friend you had taken care of me, more than a friend would do at times, you let me be in your life like a lover, I did your packings. You can't sleep without me. You spend hours in washroom after I tease you. And you kiss me. You don't stop me from kissing you. Who are you fooling? Arnav, this whole frikking world knows that I love you and you love me, then why are you hurting me badly?" She asked trembling in fury.

He freed himself, banking his emotions, he looked at her stoically. "I don't love you."

"I don't believe it," she said rebelliously.

"God. Khushi stop being annoying." He muttered, sounding irritated. "I never knew you were so obssessive and stubborn," he spat.

"STOP HURTING ME," she yelled at him, ferocious.

He halted, he could not. You have to, his mind whispered him. She is hurt, his heart felt the pain, her pain, her raw pain, cutting open his heart.

Oh God, it hurts. Please make it easy for me, he prayed ardently.

He closed his eyes and the pictures popped up, where he was splayed over a woman, kissing her, forcing her. The video, where he was fu**ing a woman... His heart pulsed dangerously, he felt so disgusted with his own self.

"Tell me Arnav, please tell me what has happened? What is going on?" she asked softly. She went on her knees,"Please Arnav," she resorted to begging finally, maybe this would make him speak. "I can't bear it, please tell me."

He opened his eyes, his eyes were red, his heart was pricking so tremendously, he felt her agony. Yet, he was going to hurt her this last time for her better, after this, he was sure, she would never want to see his face.

He grabbed her shoulders, making her stand up, pulling him close. "You are such a fool Khushi. A big idiot. I feel satisfaction today that I have tamed you. What had you said that you would not fall for me..." he giggled demoniacally. "See today you are begging for my love, I have you where I wanted, on your knees, begging me... I am the best." He was laughing like a maniac. He left her and she fell on her knees again, traumatized. "I have brought the great Khushi

Gupta on her knees, pleading me like a beggar when there is nothing to say. I feel sadistic pleasure at this moment seeing you so vulnerable."

She looked at his dumbstruck. "So you don't love me? You don't love Alia and Shree? My parents mean nothing to you?" She asked in a daze.

"No Sweetheart, they don't, they were just pawns. You women are so gelluible. Do you think I cared what you said about her name,  what was her name again??? Anyways, whatever, I don't care. I have my own life and I would live in on my own terms. Yet I have to admit sweetheart, I had to do a lot for all this, involve our families as well. And you believed me," he sneered, "I provoked you so much to kiss me, and you did. What did you think that I didn't want it, tch, wrong, I only wanted you to start getting intimate. Why do you think I didn't stop you, huh? Because I wanted you there only. So desperate for me."

Disbelief was written clearly on her face. He was her Arnav and he could not even think so. Had it been someone else, she could but her heart didn't agree him to be bad.

She knew heart was foolish but what about his own parents? She knew he would never hurt them for his plans.

Could he still? she asked herself in shock. Hadn't she seen it how people so much nice suddenly turned into monsters once they got what they wanted. Was he... But why her foolish heart was not accepting?

Did all the woman getting cheated in love felt that? She had the reply today, yes.

She loved this man more than her own existence and he betrayed her in the worst way.

All his words broke a little more of her, she looked battered, her voice cracked as she spoke, "so you don't love me? You don't care about me?"

"You so stupid, of course I don't," he said casually.

"You don't... you didn't feel anything for me when you saved from Steve? You didn't feel anything when you became my friend? You didn't feel anything when I cried? You didn't even feel when you hurt yourself after you said those hummiliating words to me? Not even once?" She was berserk.

"Waow, stop repeating like a broken record," he sneered. He shook his head arrogantly,looking devilly, "tch, not even once." His heart burning in his own hell. Oh God, why did he have to do this? He loved her so damn much, her pain was his hell, then why?

She was dumbstruck but finally accepted that he didn't love her, she gave up, she had no more courage in her to fight, she reached her saturation point. Arnav Singh Raizada had successfully fulfilled his goal to make her give up, but while doing that he also took her hope and everything related to it.

"You don't love me, you don't care about me... all was a game for you..." she mumbled unoherently. Still in stupor, she got on her feet and started moving backward, whist unknown to even him with each of her taken backward, his step was taken forward.

Not able to bear his sight anymore, she veered and ran. Unconsciously, she had rushed the entrance road, wanting to go away. Arnav eyes bulged, his breath halted, as he saw a car coming from the right side in full speed, he sped to her and hugging her, pushed her aside, rolling down to the pavement.

Arnav helped her stand up and scruntinized her for any injury, her forehead was bruised and her elbow was bleeding. "Khushi you are bleeding," he was berserk. "Come please, let's go home."

Khushi was traumatized for a moment, coming out of her shock, she shouted on him, snatching back her hand. "Why the hell did you save me when you don't care about me? LET ME DIE. I have no right to live after having loved a man like you, who knows nothing but to play with my feeling. You have killed my hope, my love, my strength.. Congratulations Arnav for breaking me. I. HATE. YOU." she came out of his arms forcefully and started walking aimlessly, caringless about her physical pain.

Neil was worried as Arnav was behaving so awkwardly, he didn't know what to expect, but something was going to happen, something big, he had that inkling feeling, he just hope it would be something good. But the gnawing was too deep, what if something wrong happened? What if Arnav hurt Khushi in is folly?

He was aware Khushi was a strong woman but every human have a limit, what if he crossed it, what if he did or said something awful to her?

He was in delirium. Could he let Khushi on her own with Arnav? Should he intervene? He had seen Khushi going after Arnav and he only hoped and prayed for the best. 

At this moment, he needed to talk to Ravi, controlling his palpitting heart, he took a deep breath and got on work.

Ravi and Ashika were talking to some guests, when Neil went to him, "Gentleman, I would have to steal my Chachu and Chachi for a while."

"This is how you talk to your mami," Her mami twisted his ear.

"Sorry Sorry Mami," he apologized and took Ravi and Ashika away, in a corner.

"What happened?" Ashika asked him.

"Chachi worry is gnawing me," he admitted. "I have to tell you guys, I forgot, Khushi has given time till tonight to come clean to her, or tomorrow dawn, she would find all on her own and leave him after solving his problem," he told them, then, "What if Arnav won't tell her anything even after our plans," he was so concerned. "I saw her going out behind Arnav... I don't know."

"He will. He has to," Ravi spoke with convinction. 

"Chachu, I hope so, I just can't see Khushi breaking. She is so fragile. Although Arnav is my brother by blood but she is my sister by choice and believe me uncle, if he hurts her, he would have to face me," he was fuming.

"He would not be able to hurt her, even if he tries to. All her pain is reflected back him several times more in intensity," Ravi told him. "It is Khushi who changed him. He was spoiltsport, he didn't have much time for us, always rushing to parties, busy with friends, clinging to girls and he left all after knowing her."

"He is right Neil," Ashika assured him. "Arnav loves her so much, his life resides in her and even you have seen whenever he hurts her, he feels awful even more and make it up to her. And I know he is going to face hell when he would admit the truth, for having make her go through it. She is going to give him hard time so he doesn't do such stupidity again. She is a strong woman," Ashika said with tinge of pride for Khushi.

"I hope you are right Chachi," Neil sighed and went away to his cousins.

"Shashank!" Padma called him as she entered in her room, her heart was restless.

"What happened?" He asked, hearing his troubled voice.

"I am feeling uneasy, I hope Khushi is fine," her worry palpable.

"She is with Arnav, she has to be fine," he said, he had trust on Arnav. Only if he knew.

"You have a point," she nodded, but still she had a heart of a mother, she closed her eyes and prayed for Khushi. "But..."

"I would have called them but I am sure all of them would be busy with the party and they may even not reply or get worried," Shashank said understandingly.

"We can at least message them, to call us when the party gets over?" She asked him, with unease.

"Sure, I will right away," he conforted her and messaged Khushi and Arnav both.

I can't, not anymore, Arnav's heart was battered extremely. He was to make her give up but not kill her zest and spirit. He felt like a biggest looser.

He was adamant not to hurt her but what he did now was way worst, he could not see the energy and life in her anymore, she was someone else.

All he saw here was a lifeless Khushi, he was the cause of it, his heart dropped low in his chest. He felt so damn terrible. He didn't ever mean that, not even in his nightmare, she was the woman he loved beyond love itself. He just wanted happiness for her, then how could he become the reason for such an extreme pain?

Oh God, he raked his hairs, how could he do this to her? He was ashamed.

He had to right the wrong, no matter how tough the way would be.

The reason for her withdrawing, her aloofness at this moment was him. He failed her.

But he had to bring her back, at any cost.

"It matters, it matters a lot. I do care if you are alive or not, because I breath peacefully if you are breathing," he said earnestly, with intensity in his voice, as he gulped the heavy knot in his throat.

Scroll Down for more...

Don't forget to like on each post and comment.

Loads of luv<333
Kashish

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonsunshaeymayman86sow420Ipkknd_lover2misty_19ani_beyourselfyhm111NagdipChandrigaaemanarshiAnshiamuffin1996vinovemberrush007ARSHI_FAN11brinnySwathiarshitanu_15mansijani21shils28KeerthiRajkumarjasbinReenasungeeleezebalishalbiKtotheMjessjazzkshubhangispillaputhvidu87hajrjyothirockzcandyjanPinky.RaizadaheemasomaniHappytwinkleyoga123pup03ameena671jeb1drunkiiebabebrainychild92dumasMysticRiver

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hope you have pressed like on the previous post;)

CHAPTER 18- MAHA UPDATE: Continued

She halted in shock. She had stopped hoping, so devastated she was, this words were acting as balm. She swiveled toward him, with red eyes, tears rolling down, her lips quivering, her hairs disheveled. She was very upset and angry with him, but this gave her a little hope.

He sauntered toward her, capturing her face in his eyes, reprimanding  himself, he made a pledge never to hurt her, no matter what. He cupped her face and finally confessed, "I. Love. You. I only love you Khushi."

"Why?" She sniffled and it turned to full fledged weeping, as she hiccuped, she was overwhelmed. She gave him a tight slap, that echoed in the silence of the night. "Why did you hurt me so much?" She punched his chest, tightly, she slapped him harshly, pouring her pain, her hurt. He took it all, holding her in his arms, as her tears drenched his shirt and his tears fall on her head.

He crumbled on his knees, defeated. His head resting on her belly and she tried to push him. "I am sorry, I have been so bad, I am sorry, I am sorry," he mumbled softly.

She pushed him back, like a tigress, the act made him stumble but he gathered himself, he deserved it. He stood up. "TELL ME WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HURTING ME SO BAD? WHY?" She was feroce. "It hurts so deeply... so badly... It literally kills me... Why?" she wept, in hysteria.

"Please stop crying," he tried to go near her but she pulled herself back, not let him, she fought with him, struggling but he managed to hold her, he hugged her tightly, calming her a little. "I will tell you everything, I promise. As it is, I felt hiding it would save you from pain but I was wrong..." His core shook, she was going to be hit by the car. "I am sorry," he repeated again. 

She shoved him away snarling, "TELL ME NOW!" She demanded and he got it, he had no room for negotiation.

"Come," he held her hand and picked her up in his arms.

"LEAVE ME," she yelped, angrily, she was cross with him. She trashed herself. She slapped, punched and hit on his chest and fact.

"Never, calm down please, I will tell you everything, now," he said and walked inside the gates, she folded her arms against her chest and looked sideways, he smiled despite the situation, the damn mess and pain submerging everywhere she hit, his fast was even bleeding with her blows but he didn't care, it was nothing in front of her agony. 

Through the back way, he took her to the terrace. He placed her on the swing. "Wait for me, I will be back in five minutes."

She averted her eyes, showing her anger, he had said pretty mean stuff and she was not going to be easy on him at all. "I am not waiting," she said warily.

"Please," he said longingly and she pressed her lips annoyingly.

With heavy heart, Arnav walked to him room, he opened his wardrobe, he picked the aid kit and then unlocked his locker, he took out a manilla file, containing the horror of his life. With a sigh, he closed the locker and wardrobe, he went to Khushi.

There was no backing out anymore.

She was still sitting there, not looking pleased. 

He went to her and knelt in front of her, he took the antiseptic as he begun saying, "I am sorry. I am extremly sorry but you tell me what should I have done? I have failed you. I have loved you not since today but from a long time, you have become my reason to live... but still I got trapped in this maze," his beautiful eyes filled with tears, he wiped her blood and bandaged it. 

She didn't have heart to rebuke him and she didn't want him to stop speaking.

"I was so happy you know, working to establish my self, saving money to open our own photography agency, to buy a little apartment when we would want a littletime away from family or even if you wanted to shift there. I was even thinking to shift to London if you wanted but all was ruined... All. I didn't find myself worth of you," he sniffed. "I am stuck in such a mess, that you would be dragged too. But still what I did? I hurt you so badly," he put his head on her lap.

She cupped his quite bruised face and asked, "Tell me clearly," she felt fear. Her heart hurt at his bruises, she took the aid kit and did his cleaning, his heart warmed.

He gasped for breath, he looked in her eyes with raw pain, "I have been accused of molestation and drug dealing," he gave her the file.

Her hands halted, Khushi's breath hitched, unable to believe her ears, but she completed her task, buying some time, with anxiety gnawing her, still trying to emerge in the words he just uttered. 

Once done, with shivering hands, she opened the file and her heart shattered, there were several obscene pictures: Arnav was kissing a woman, he was holding her arms tightly while she cried, he was forcing her. There was CD too, she assumed the pictures were extracted from the video.

"Tell me everything, every single thing," she demanded, her eyes stoic.

"Remember, I was talking to you the day Ashok came, he apologized and invited me on his birthday in his house, I had agreed," he told her.

She remembered vividly.

The Saturday night, just an hour before he had to leave, he was still in lazying mode, talking to Khushi. He was not really excited to go to the party,all he wanted was to have a peaceful night with her.

"Arnav, get ready. What are you going to wear?" Khushi asked him as they talked on WhatsApp.

"I don't know. Wait, come on skype, I will show you the clothes section," he suggested and she agreed.

Both logged on skype and he switched on the cam, his heart melted as he saw her innocent face. Although they talked the whole day yet he missed her terribly. I wish that we meet soon, living without you is like hell, his heart beat in agreement.

He saw her smiling widely as she saw him, he was glad that she was happy seeing him... Seeing him. He was over the moon.

"Now show me," she said enthusiastically, feeling like a wife.

"Ok, here," he opened his party wears.

She looked carefully at all the clothes that he had, he had quite a loads. "How about semi-formals, I love them on you," she said shyly.

"Oye hoye, praising me," he teased her.

"Shut up, and obey,"  she said tongue in cheek.

"Your wish is my command," he played along.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, highly. "Now listen, wear denim jeans, hmm, you turquoise shirt with a coat." She imagined him in that and the vision was too sexy. Could she allow him like that among other woman. She shook her head sighing, she trust him.

"Now go get ready," she ordered him.

"Ok ma'am," he winked at her. "Should I take the mobile in shower and put it so you can see me?" He pulled her leg.

She gaped, "you have become so shameless, take your mobile but switch of the cam," she said innocently, making him chuckle and switching off the camera. She would wait to get married to him to have that view, she blushed.

Getting ready in semi-formals, he sent her his snaps making her happy. A while later, she hung the call once assured he was ready as her mother called her for help. 

He had gone to Ashok's house. He had planned to leave in half an hour. "Happy birthday man," Arnav congratulated him, along a gift.

"I am happy to see you here," Ashok said with a smile.

"Hey man, here take some drink," Benish said.

"No, he won't, don't force him, give him some cocktail, soft drink," Ashok reprimanded Benish, slyly, only if Arnav had recognized then. Ashok was just playing safe. Innocent at the front and devil on the back.

He was the kind of friend that anyone would cry over faith. A honest enemy was way better than a backstabber friend, only if Arnav knew Ashok's reality.

Arnav had gladly taken the glass, without knowing what hiccus was going to be created. The chaos that would turn his world upside down.

Sipping the content of orange juice, Arnav was messaging Khushi, about random stuff. Some woman approached him too, but he refused gently.

After half an hour, when he decided to finally leave, feeling bored, the affect of the drug started to begin. He was wobbling in his march, his view blurry, everything was going around in his mind, speechs slurred slightly.

"Hey what happened man?" Ashok asked.

"Ashok, my head is spinning," Arnav slurred with atrageous pain.

"Oh, you must be feeling dizziness as you are coming in a party after so long. The party smok must be too much for you. Come I will take you in a room," Ashok volunteered.

"No, I want to go home," Arnav refuted, he had promised Khushi to call her tonight, as always.

"Arnav, you don't seem well now to go alon and besides it is my birthday, I can't leave right now to drop you, please understand. As soon as you feel well or the party is over, I would take you home," Ashok said gently, although he was at the edge of his patience but he had to take him in a room, not to make other alert of this. "Here lay down," he placed him on the bed.

"I don't remember anything... But I know I can't do this, how can I when I love you. God. If I have done this, I would prefer dying," just as he said this, he received a tight slap.

"just shut up, shut up, you are mine," she said in anger, holding his collar, pulling him for a intense furious kiss, ravishing him, claiming each bit that she could get on in the lip kiss.

After a tango of their tongues, they moved apart feeling breathless. "Mine, all mine," she mumbled with headiness. Biting his lips, pouring her pain and her anger, her aggression.

"Yours, all yours," although he didn't know if she really meant it. "But why are you not reacting to this?" He questioned.

"Later. Tell me what happened the next day?" She demanded him.

He looked at her fondness, he loved her so much. No matter how much slaps he got as he deserved all of them. Instead of kisses, he had earned these. How stupid of him.

"I woke up the next morning, I was naked, just covered by a sheet," he felt ashamed, his head lowered, tears rolling down.

The morning as he woke up with the first rays of the morning, he was laying there, the bed-sheet covering him, and whimper from nearby. He was baffled. What was happening?

He tied the sheet around him. He looked for his clothes and found them scrambled on the floor. He quickly wore them and went to the source of the voice, to be flabbergasted, there sat a woman, Ashok's girlfriend, Raima, in her torn clothes, bruised on her shoulder.

He gasped, leaning against the wall. No this could be happening.

"Why Arnav? I am your friend's girlfriend, then why?" She was weeping badly.

He went berserk, "You are lying nothing happened, no, I am right, this can't happen, I can't do this," he was sure of it. He loved Khushi, more than his ownself, he could not betray her. No I can't, he was fervent, raking his hairs, holding them in tight grip, his scalp hurt, to remember the events but all was blank. No I didn't...  No I can't... He chanted, his heart thundering so violently, as if going to burst.

A knock came on the door. Arnav didn't know what to do. She wept more. "I am going to be disgraced for your mistake."

Arnav went to open the door hoping to find Ashok and tell him what was his girlfriend saying. Ashok stood at the door.
"Arnav, have you seen Raima?" Ashok asked worriedly.

Arnav pointed toward the door of washroom. Ashok sighed and went there too be stunned. "Raima," he ran to her and hugged her

"Ashok," she broke down. "Ashok, what will I do now, he raped me. It hurts..." She hiccuped.

"Ashok, I didn't do anything," Arnav defended himself. "I can't do it, you know me right?"

"Have you looked at her state Arnav? How dare you?" As Ashok was about to punch him, he whispered in Arnav's ear, "Nothing happened, I planned all, I made love to her whole night, so aggressively, she was having fun," he smirked at him and continued to hit him, as Arnav stood there stunned, blood drained, pallid but relief that he didn't do anything.

"Why?" Arnav mumbled, as he took the hold of his collar.

Ashok whispered discreetly, "Money. Give me 20cr and this ends."

"I won't," Arnav roared.

"Then welcome to hell," he delivered a punch to Arnav, who fought back, as he was sure of his innocence, more than ever now.

Everyone still there gathered there, police was summoned. 

Police arrived there and arrested Arnav, even though he protested, he shouted that he didn't do anything. "I didn't do anything, trust me."

"All proofs are against you," the officer said and he was dragged in the police station.

Arnav begged the officer to call his father, who came there as soon as he got the news. "Dad, see what they are saying, I didn't do it, I can't do it, you know dad, I can't betray my love..." He was behaving frantically. "Ashok did all this," he confided in his father.

Ravi splayed his hand on his cheek, his heart cried seeing the bruised condition of his flesh. "shh, relax, I know you can't do this." He was sure of his son. "How are you sure it is Ashok and not someone else?" He asked with a frown.

"Dad he confessed,he wants money, he wants 20crores, I was such a fool to believe on him again. Oh God, how am I going to face Khushi?" He was in a mess.

"You are not at fault, she would understand," Ravi said encouragingly.

"Dad, if I am not proved innocent soon, she will be dragged in all this, people will taunt her because of me... How could this happen?" he was livid.

"Shh, everything will be fine," he patted his cheek.

"Mr Raizada," The lawyer called.

"Yes," Both looked at him.

"Your son can't be freed before tomorrow, as it is Sunday today, we have to wait tomorrow morning," he said apologetically.

"Arnav, I am sorry, being your father, knowing your innocence, I have to wait till tomorrow," he descended his head.

"Don't be guilty dad, it is not your mistake, my dad doesn't look with lowered head," Arnav told him, controlling his own disoriented emotions. "Dad, what about mom?"

"She knows nothing as of yet," Ravi said tormented.

"Sir, she would know soon, there is media outside," the lawyer informed remorsefully him and Arnav's heart grieved, his father would have to bear so much.

Ravi sighed, getting ready to face them, "Don't worry, don't take tension about me, I will manage everything. All I want from you is to be strong."

Arnav nodded.

"Media hovered around my dad for the news, mom got to know it too, she was befuddled. Mom came later, she was disheartened, weeping, but she believed me, she comforted me. I had to stay a night there but my parents were more worried than me, they spent the whole night outside the station and with the dawn of the day, they freed me," he said feeling so emotionally.

"So this was why you didn't reply me for the whole day?" She asked wiping her tears, he went through so much but hid from her.

"Yes," he nodded, feeling low. "I am sorry," he looked in her eyes, his own eyes shinning with tears.

Khushi felt really frustrated, too anger. "So this your reason for having treated me like a trash?" She stood up in a flash. He too got on his feet. "How could you? You broke me... how could?" she grabbed his collars, her eyes red in fury. "You hurt me so much, for this? How could you?" She gave him tight slaps in successions. "I wish you had trusted me," pressing him back, she rushed out.

"Khushi!" He called out for her, in despair. Tears smeared on his face, more come on their own accord.

He had failed her again. He crumbled on his knees defeated, failed. He was a looser. A sham on the name of lovers.

"So giving up, after tearing her heart?" A voice came, surprising him. Arnav looked up to find Neil, he got on his feet.

"Neil, I am in no mood to talk," Arnav said, deeply upset.

"You will, you have to listen to me," Neil said stubbornly. He had enough of this. He was forced before to stay shut bound with a stupid promise but not anymore. This man, who also happened to be her brother was getting on his nerved and he would get piece of his mind.

Arnav sighed, not wanting to burst on him, "I want to be alone. And anyways, you must happy  that she hates me now. So you can marry her."

Neil guffawed, not believed his cousin. "Like seriously, you are a fool, to doubt on her love. You were idiot back then to hide all from her for her own betterment and you are wrong now to think I would be happy and she would agree to marry me. Yes she is cross with you but you deserve it fully. You only got some slaps and punches," Neil mocked, he had seen it all and he was there after Arnav saved her from the car, his brotherly feelings couldn't hold him back and he had seen all that took place afterwards. 

He was content that at least Arnav told her everything and her reaction was well-served.

"But the truth is, she still loves you and now be a man, make it up for your heinous mistakes, make her happy, make her the same Khushi you fall in love, only you and your love can do that," he said casually, walking away with his hands in his pockets, relieved that Arnav had told her the truth.

"Yes, I will," Arnav thought confidently, wiping his tears. Hope in his heart.

"By the way, chachu had called me here, to help out Khushi and she is more like my sister, hurt her one more time and you won't just be receiving a punch from me."

"What?" Arnav was confounded.

"This," Neil said as he gave him a punch in his abdomen, not so light punch. This single punch was equal to all the trashing he received from Khushi.

"Oh God, it hurts," Arnav hissed in pain.

"Nothing in front of her suffering," Neil shrugged. "Now freshen up, take pain-killers and make it up to her...," he looked at him threateningly, "And don't you dare hurt her again."

"I will never able to hurt her, as I did all this, I died a little each day," Arnav admitted.

"I may try to believe you only if you would prove it," Neil said nonchalantly and walked away.

Whilst Arnav was still in pain of the punch, "He has a punch of steel. But he is right, I deserve it," he sighed. "Back on mission to woo Khushi," he winced as the pain shot up. "Need painkiller," he sighed and walked down with the file.

He was determined he would not waste a moment more, he would start right away. They both had suffered enough and now they would be together.

Together forever.

To be continued...

So here is chapter 18. What is your take? 
Some of you were right <3 ;) Hope you liked it.
If you like my work, then please leave comments because even though I write for passion but your comments really motivate me to write good and update soon. 
Bring it on all the compliments, constructive criticism and advises.

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonparimaladevergreen05sunshaeymayman86sow420keerthidrkIpkknd_lover2Snigdha92pranavmaliniani_beyourselfyhm111NagdipChandrigaaemanarshiIlakkia.Ssrsan12AnshiavinovemberARSHI_FAN11AishaYbrinnySwathiarshicrazyjiSunandhaSushmita75rush007sweetakhi71riya_debmuffin1996latha72anamika00goyalkalpna123Archu61shils28sagarpatadiaKeerthiRajkumaryogapremtanu_15WanieAjasbinmansijani21ReenasungeeleekshubhangispillaKtotheMjessjazzzebalishalbividu87swtsamshristi1hajrcandyjanPinky.Raizadashiv456jyothirockzArshika_arshiHappytwinkleheemasomaniyoga123pup03ameena671drunkiiebabejeb1brainychild92anjsdumasMysticRiver

shiv456 IF-Rockerz
shiv456
shiv456

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Superb update

kashishk

Reenasungeelee IF-Dazzler
Reenasungeelee
Reenasungeelee

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
supper update