Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF- For All It's Worth-EPILOGUE Page84 (07/12/15) | COMPLETE | (Page 46)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating this story.  I am overwhelmed.<3

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Revenge time (Mini FF)
Nahi, hum nahi kareinge (OSs)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs,see list and detail page 14. 
https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

risha8ameena671yoga123pup03

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 13-B
If you are reading, liking and/or commenting on my FF, and want PMs, please buddy this account: kashishkPM

Arnav Singh Raizada, her bestfriend, the man who loved  her and loved him back was hiding something extremely serious from her and she would have to find about it, no matter what. She, Khushi Gupta, could not let her love lose like this.

She might have believed all he said knowing his past but not after knowing him. The man: 

Who became her friend.
Who prided in making her happy.
Who saved her from Steve and got injured.
Who joked with her.
Who commented on her nighty.
Who traveled with her in bus.
Who got grumpy when she suggested wrapping up the detention soon.
Who took her help to chose gifts yet he choose a gift for her on his own. 
Who almost kissed her.
Who didn't confess till now because he wanted to be worthy of her love. 
Who could admire her till eternity.
Who could hug her in the mid of street not caring of the by-passers.
Who didn't shy showing his tears and worry to her.
Who was simply worried for her.
Who wrote her name in his book. 
Who captured her so beautiful.
Who sung for her.
Who shared his pain with her.
Who slept as they chatted and they heard each other's heart beat.
Whose day didn't start and didn't end without hers.
Whose every conversation and chat was the proof of his love. 
And the list goes on.

No, she knew him and if world would call her idiot be it. She didn't care. She had faith in him. She had seen the transformation in him and she refused to believe he didn't care for her feelings. 

She would fight for their love, she would.

She was going to play along with him. She could not back down from this because this man was her man and he had no way out from her. He was bound to her for life and beyond the minute she saw the books and realized her love.

"I refuse to believe." She said with a shrug, she close his book and put in her bag, as he gaze at her movements. "Anyways, just tell me, if I can stay here or I need to shift elsewhere for the remainder of my stay?" She looked at him impassively.

"No, you can stay here." He said softly, more like a hearty request, as he fought with his own tears. He wanted to see her in front of his eyes. But could he have her in front of his eyes and yet not do anything about it? Not admire her. Not confess back.

She knew what she had to do. "And my assignment? I am here to cover India while promoting a clothing brand for a month. Would you come with me?"

"No, unless you let my fiance come along." He said matter of factly, he would have to play safe, so she could trust his lie and that he could keep his distance.

"Fiance?" She was mum for a moment. "Fiance," she nodded, even her heart smart. "Cool bring her own, anyways you don't love me," she said warily. 

"Khushi!" he whispered, his heart breaking in million piece but then he stopped. "Alright,"

Ashika stood at the top of the stairs, her eyes filling with tears. She heard him saying about his fiance. Why was this happening with her son and Khushi? they were the most pure souls she had met. Even when he was flirting around he didn't hurt anyone purposely and when he learnt harmless flings were not really harmless, he had even stopped that.

He could not hurt anyone and today he was forced to hurt Khushi, the woman he loved even more than his ownself. She sniffed as discreetly as possible and wiped her tears.

"Come, I will make you meet mom," he said, diverting the topic. He wanted to be alone or he would commit a folly, because what he really wanted to do at this moment was to take her tightly in his arms, kiss her senselessly but he could not. He gulped the painful lump and drunk back his tears, putting back the charade in place. "Mom," he looked at the stairs and saw her coming down. His heart pricked as he saw the pain behind the beautiful eyes of her mom.

"Oh who am I seeing here? Khushi," Ashika said warmly, putting up the play.

"Namaste Aunty," she touched her feet.

Ashika's tear flew on its own accord. 'My rightful daughter-in-law' her heart told her."Stay blessed and may you get married to the man you love and he loves you back as much," My Arnav, she expressed her wish indirectly. She wiped her tear before Khushi could stand up.

Arnav gave his mother a pleading look.

"May your wish get fulfilled," Khushi smiled, she would not let her smile get dim.

Arnav sighed, yet their was peace, contentment. She loved him and she was not ready to lose him and give up her love but he could not give her the same. He had taken a decision and that was for her good.

This was the punishment.

"But their is a deal sweetheart," she started.

"And what is that aunty?" Khushi asked her.

"You may have to fight for your love, love is not easy," she patted her cheek, advising her indirectly. She was with her son but she could not support his decision fully.

This gave a boost to Khushi, who smiled ear to ear, the first time after he announced about his girlfriend.

Khushi hugged her and looked at Arnav directly in his eyes, "I will Aunty, I will fight for my love for all its worth," her voice was filled with determination.

She will find out the truth, the truth hidden in his heart, behind his facade.

Ashika looked at her tenderly, Khushi, the woman, who her son had chosen and she could see why. She was beautiful, so naive and so innocent. Her  innocent reflected in her eyes. Her big doll like eyes that was a mirror to her pure soul and that had cast her spell on her too. She was proud of this woman, who was so young but knew so much of life.

What amazed her further was her will to find out the truth. She was speechless to see the extent Khushi believed and loved Arnav, even when he had not explicitly, in words confessed his love. Khushi had faith in Arnav even when he refused to let her enter in his life.

"May God bless you," she blessed her heartily and prayed that Khushi would win. Only that would ensure all of their happiness and peace. "Come I will show you your room," Ashika told her warmly, with happiness appearing in her eyes, a change in their recently dull and aloof life.

Arnav saw them as they walked up the stairs and walked toward the corridor. He sighed painfully. Why? Why? how had they come to this crux? Where he wanted to confess back but could not. He blinked his tears away and went out of the house, to compose his thoughts.

He was such an unfortunate person, a shame being a lover. He had not replied to her confession of love. How could he hurt her? He was so paining. He walked toward a lac near his house and sat there as his tears rolled down.

"I hurt her," he gasped as he cried. "Oh God!" he threw back his head in agony.

He brought the key-chain from his pocket and looked at their picture, looking so happy but their happiness had not lasted long. He could not destroy her life, this pain was nothing in front of the pain she would go through if she knew everything. 

Every bloody thing he was going through, she didn't deserve the pain and he would make sure she was to stay away from the heart-wrenching anguish because she mattered so much to him, so much more than she would ever know.

And her happiness was so important to him, his life-line, extremely significant for his existence. Her being in peace was his life's motive, even if meant sacrificing his happiness.

He was in a lurch and he knew no wait out, he had no right to drag her in. She merited nothing but serenity in her life.

He exhaled deeply and wiped his tears, he was determined to stay put on his decision.

"Anything for our love Khushi, because you are worth it."

He stood and banking his energy, he walked to home. Another thought stroke in his mind,  "And my mom," he sighed painfully, "she was giving Khushi blatant hints to find the truth when I have made her swore not to tell her anything, she has resorted to this. I have to talk to her," he concluded.

Meanwhile, back at home, Khushi looked at Ashika, "Aunty, what happened to Arnav? Why is he behaving like this?"

She breathed deeply, "Khushi, I am under a promise not to dwell anything but all I can say is to fight, will you?"

"With every fiber of my existence," Khushi's face she her determination. 

"May God bless you and victory may be yours as only their lays the happines sof everyone," Ashika smiled proudly. 

"Is he fine?" Khushi's voice laced with worry.

Ashika cupped her face, "now that you are here, he will be," she kissed her forehead. "Now take some rest, I will call you for lunch if you don't come in some time."

She nodded and looked around the room. A beautiful room, blended in the colors of green and pink, giving it very fresh look. A four poster bed, along bedside tables and wardrobe as well as a dressing table at the other end, of white ensemble. The windows opening to the immense garden.

She would have taken her time to admire that but she was not in the state. She stumbled to her bed and sat with a thumb. Although she had been so strong but she was still in the state of shock.

She had confessed.

Arnav had refuted her love but his eyes expressed his love.

He told her that he was engaged but... Her eyes brimmed with even bigger hope there was no ring on his finger but he would never accept that if she would bring up the argument, he would make excuses. She would have to see herself and come to the conclusion.

Then his mother had come, who was a sweetheart, giving her courage. Ashika had not told her anything explicitly but she had giving her hints. This had again proved her Arnav was hiding something from her.

She sighed, she could not be weak. She mustered the courage and sat up upright. She would fight for their love, she was aware Arnav was worth it.

"Ma," He entered in Ashika's room, who was sitting on the bed, with their a picture, that they had taken a few days before the ruckus in his life.

"Come sweetheart," she gestured him to come to her.

"Ma," he knelt on the floor in front of her and put his head in her lap. "Why were you giving hints to Khushi?"

"Because she deserves to be loved. There is nothing that hurts a woman more than having her heart-broken, she loses all while to live and I don't want her to go through that."

"I am wrong?" He asked her with tears filled eyes.

"No, you are right at your place but not so right too. Thus why I want her to find out the truth and it will be on her to decide if she wants to stay with you or not; although I know she will decide to stay back. Her eyes mirrors the love that you have in your eyes. You should tell her everything," she adviced him.

He shook his head fervently. "No ma, she would be broken. And she will stay back that is why I am not telling her."

"I am not forcing you but nor I am going to stop Khushi. I will be by her side too so that she doesn't give up, shattered," she patted his shoulder.

He looked in eyes, red eyes after all the chaos. "She will be fine right?" He asked her worriedly.

She was bemused, they loved each other so much but he was staying back for her sake. "Do you think she will be fine without you?"

"Ma, I don't know anything any longer, I just know that I want her to see fine, out of this horrible situation," he said honestly.

"Think again," he nodded. He kissed her hands and went out.

"Arnav," A voice stopped her.

He didn't need any rocket science to know who it was, even with closed eyes he would know who it was. The reason of his heartbeat: Khushi.

He turned toward her and gave her longing look but then schooled his expressions, he had a mission, a resolve and he could not give up. "Are you fine?" he could not keep away his concern.

"What do you think? The man I love is engaged to someone else?" she asked dryly.

He lowered his eyes but then stabled his emotional state, he would have to make her hate him so that she stayed away from him and could move on. "I never told you that I love you," he said with a smirk.

Her heart pricked but she smiled back. It was one thing to fight with an enemy but another thing to fight with your loved one to save him from his own-self. She was in that dire situation and she had to be strong. "True but Arnav, somethings don't need to be expressed," she grinned.

He was stunned for a moment, she managed to destabilize him with her confidence. How was he going to make her hate him when she had such a strong belief in him.

She walked closer to him and splayed her hand on his cheek, his beard had grown a little tickling her fingers. She loved the warmth that she felt in that moment. She looked in his eyes, her eyes brimming with dizziness because of their closeness. She wanted to kiss him, the unfinished kiss but she controlled. Now was not the moment.

She kissed his left eye and he let her, he was unable to admonish her. Her lips pressing against his eyes as his breath was struck in the pit of his stomach, "your eyes, Arnav, are a window to your heart," she kissed his right eye.

He was dazzles, hypnotized, in another world. His resolved crumbled in front of her love, closeness.

As she moved back, he regained his senses and so was back his determination. "Nice Khushi; although you are my friend but I would not mind having a fling with you as it is I am bad at having female friend," he winked at her and went away whistling, although his heart was stabbed.

He had hurt her. He had hurt her again.

She felt the breaking of her own heart, because he was doing something that he was not and hurting both of them. She loved him, she trust him but it still hurt her. 'Arnav, I will not let you hurt us both, I will not,' she vowed.

He blinked his tears filled eyes. His heart dropped in his chest. It pained him immensely more than she could ever imagine. She was his everything, peace and happiness and he was giving her pain.

All he knew was this pain was better than the pain she would feel at knowing the truth.

"Arnav, we are not done yet," she called from behind and walked to him.

He sighed and fought back the tears, he hardened his eyes and looked at her, "spill I don't have the whole day, my friends are waiting in club," he started whistling again evilly.

She was hurt, her eyes sprang with tears but she controlled. He was going to do this obviously and she was not going to give up. No, she would not.

"I want to meet your fiance," she said smugly.

His whistle halted and his eyes widened at that demand. He closed his eyes and after a moment said, "I will make you meet her tomorrow since she is not joining us for the party. Tell me, do you want to be my girlfriend even after I get married? That is not a bad proposal. Buy one, get one free," he snickered.

To be continued...

So here is chapter 13-B. What is your take? 
DO YOU HATE ME? Please don't hate me Embarrassed I love you all so much.
What do you think actually happened?
Keep on pouring the guesses some may be right to an extent.<3
If you like my work, then please leave comments because even though I write for passion but your comments really motivate me to write good and update soon. 
Bring it on all the compliments, constructive criticism and advises.

Regarding PMs, see list page 14 with details

https://twitter.com/KashishWriting 
Or bookmark my gallery:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbarbie_gurlunderground1sofykhansunshaeysow420Ipkknd_lover2Snigdha92Chandrigayhm111Nagdipaemanarshimssujeethasravanthi93ARSHI_FAN11brinnyhatelove2012Swathiarshigoyalkalpna123vinovembermu12rush007saran3339sweetakhi71KeerthiRajkumarjasbinnissoshils28vidu87kshubhangiKtotheMjessjazzspillasirivalli.tshalbiPinky.Raizadajyothirockzrisha8Parii..hajrshiv456ameena671jeb1drunkiiebabebrainychild92yoga123pup03heemasomani

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Khushi is not giving up and Arnav purposefully trying to hurt Khushi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

shiv456 IF-Rockerz
shiv456
shiv456

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nic eupdate

kashishk

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
It was nice update
Pls continue  soon

kashishk

Arshika_arshi IF-Rockerz
Arshika_arshi
Arshika_arshi

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
oh god yaar!!! kya ho gaya hai arnav ko??? is he sick with some dreadful disease or something else??? plz open the raaz soon...

kashishk

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Awesome update
arnav is hurting khushi

kashishk

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver