Gautam u r a hero-Shilpa Shaklani

Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ihve been watching bigboss since last 4 seasons,no guy has been praised to this extent for his herogiri in short span of time,.for those people who says other hms made him hero,my friend hero toh hero hota hai,its the way he reacted and handled upon a situation that made him a hero,its his loyalties towards his close friends that made him a hero,its his great sense of humour that made him a hero,its his calmness and patience throughout the season that made him a hero,and most of all its his extremly goodlooks (which is a bonus) that made him hero
Anybody wants to add any points ure more then welcome 😃Edited by Nisha333 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it when Shilpa called him hero. Wish Salman had let her continue. He cut her off to promote Sonali which was annoying.

But Shilpa truly voiced our opinion that Gautam is the real hero of BB house🥳 
Nisha333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I loved it when Shilpa called him hero. Wish Salman had let her continue. He cut her off to promote Sonali which was annoying.

But Shilpa truly voiced our opinion that Gautam is the real hero of BB house🥳

Yea i wanted to hear more word of advice frm her to GG..but chalo koi nahi atleast she called him hero on national television once again
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she said he is a big flop not a hero...
Nisha333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Oh really?i must hve herd it wrong then
Newys wether someone says it or not,he is a hero of bb house for us
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol I always thought you watched a different version of Bb... Aaj baar confirm hui :)
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gautam a hero?? Really? Isn't this the same guy that steals luxury budget items for himself since he's so selfish? Isn't this the guy who is so full of himself that he walks arond the house with his shirt off staring down the females in the house thinking he can intimidate them? Isn't he the same guy who cried like a girl outside after a Upen stood up to him and challenged him? Is this the same guy who cowardly covered his face during the chair task because he was scared Upen will pick on him? Isn't he the same guy that used Diandra and when he was done with her he just pushed her away? Yup sounds like a hero alright...
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Gautam a hero?? Really? Isn't this the same guy that steals luxury budget items for himself since he's so selfish? didnt they show that every HM is stealing food in the house today? 

Isn't this the guy who is so full of himself that he walks arond the house with his shirt off staring down the females in the house thinking he can intimidate them? IIntimidation yas phir auditioning his 6 packs? 

sn't he the same guy who cried like a girl outside after a Upen stood up to him and challenged him? Yeh aadmi itna kyon rota hain... ðŸ˜­... 

Is this the same guy who cowardly covered his face during the chair task because he was scared Upen will pick on him? Hain?? 

Isn't he the same guy that used Diandra and when he was done with her he just pushed her away? Yup sounds like a hero alright...Heroes often have this problem in real life..ladki fida hoti hain and 80 cameras ke saamney chal ke saamney se liplock karti hain.. waisey woh aaj bola.. attraction dono taraf se thee and lets see what happens after bb... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

my replies in red... i agreed with one.. rest not sure where u going... but i am not even a gauti fan.. And who are we to remove his hero status that Shilpa gave him... and isnt that her POV? .. She cant have one?? 
DesiBoy825 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haters will hate...😆
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, Gautum is a hero. Let's hope that this praise does not go into his head.