Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein- Dil ke Baat - Part 1

ArbaazHayat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! I'm on school holidays and want to start a new FF. I will update once everyday. I knwo I have said and not done before but that is mainly because of school and also that I don't get enough feedback and I assumed that if people aren't commenting, they don't like it.
This starts with a bit of previous episodes but my little changes here and there so please enjoy and thank you for reading. Part 1 is below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArbaazHayat thumbnail
YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN- DIL KE BAAT - PART 1

Ishita continued scolding, even at home. Raman laughed. He stared at her as she continued rambling on, smiling. She was about to say the words so many times but stopped herself. But, this Punjab king was not going to let the Madrasan War-Queen win. She eventually gave up, and she fell silent after about half an hour of yelling and repeating herself.

"Bus? You sounded like you had more to say..." Raman teased her. She shook her head sweetly, trying to contain the words that wanted to burst out of her mouth. And for Raman it was no different, he had to make her confess, before he did.

"Aiyo! Fine, done. Now unpack your things while I get dinner for the rest, everyone is tired after your natak," she laughed. She was about to walk away but he roped her into his arms and tickled her

"Are you sure?" Raman smiled as he attempted to tickle the words out of her. She broke free and lightly slapped his cheek jokingly.

"Bolo na! You say it!" Ishita pleaded.

"Agur tum janti ho, then what's the problem? And what do you want to hear? Pagal Madrasan!" Raman put his straight face back on, and turned to face the other way, secretly smiling. He did not want Ishita to see that he knew what she meant. She started tickling him from behind and he laughed like a baby! She chased him around their room tickling him and then he stopped and jumped on to the bed holding a pillow as his weapon.

Ishita started laughing, with no end. She couldn't stop laughing at how feminine he was being.

"Arrey baba! Tum na, you are like a baby girl! What a guy," Ishita almost fell to the ground laughing and Raman's cheeks burned red with embarrassment.

"Why are you laughing Matangi?" He laughed back at her and she started walking over to him with her hands ready to tickle him and he hesitated back, moving further away.

"Ok, ok! Calm yourself M-" Ishita stared at him and again acted as if she was about to tickle him.

"M-m-m-meri biwi! Haan, happy now?" Raman admitted defeat.

"It will do, for now," she winked at him. "Ubi, come and eat, I'll do that later. Chalo," she signalled him to come and he held her hand and walked downstairs with her. They both felt that they had won that battle. She got his seat out and brought food over, freshly cooked.

The lights were off as it was late and everyone was sleeping. Raman smiled knowing that she was always there for him. She looked at him as if to say "what is it?" and he shrugged his shoulders and from here on out, they both knew that their love story had commenced.

AT MIHIR'S HOUSE

"Ok, but remember Ashok. If you do anything to Mihika then I will not spare you!"

"Ucha, calm down yaar," Ashok settled him down.

"Guys are you sure this will bring Adi to Raman?" Mihika questioned whether this plan was worth it.

"Of course, and it gets Shagun alone, the way she should be," Ashok laughed and they all agreed. Mihir placed the bridal chain over Mihika's neck and Ashok put it over his own.

"I'm yours, don't worry..." Mihika assured Mihir as she went away with Ashok.

Mihir poured himself a drink and drank it in one gulp, he stood deep in thought.

AT SHAGUNS HOTEL ROOM

"Adi! Guess what, we are going back to Ashok papa's house! He texted me to come home with you!!" Shagun looked excited. Her life was now sorted and she would now have no worries in her life and Aditya's life would be financially secured, so she set off for Ashok's house with Aditya.

Adi was shocked. He remember overhearing the conversation between Ashok and Suraj saying that they no longer need them so he knew that something was wrong. He didn't know what to do, how to tell his mom but he knew he had to, somehow.

AT THE BHALLA HOUSE

Everyone woke up besides Raman and Ishita and had breakfast. They decided to leave them asleep as they had a late night.

"Simmi Bua, Dadi, where is Ishima?" Ruhi inquired, curious as to how she slept in for once! She missed her already and it had only been 10 hours since she last saw her.

"With your Papa up-" Simmi stopped talking, she forgot that Raman was meant to be away.

"Papa is back? And he didn't tell me!" She ran upstairs yelling Papa and Mrs Bhalla and Simmi laughed seeing Ruhi's affection for Raman.

PRECAP

Shagun walks in to the house and starts unpacking when she hears the door open and close, she goes downstairs and is distraught seeing Ashok and Mihika wearing garlands. Adi looks at his mom's reaction and starts to cry. Mihir cries feeling alone and gives a short prayer for Mihika's safety. Ruhi runs inside and wakes up Raman and Ishita. She asks about how he is back and asks if Ishita confessed her love yet. Ishita looks up and is completely embarrassed.

Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start.. loved it..!!
plz update soon..!!
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start...
feeling bad for mihir...
IshRa just behaving like childish...loved it

plz update soon...

thank u

ArbaazHayat thumbnail
Note: Ok guys so this part didn't go down well I guess besides the above two people no one liked it so I might just do one more after this and if that one doesn't get recieved well I'm out on this one. Though I will start another! But I don't think many people like my writing. I am 13 though so I'm just learning.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the beginning of your story, it felt like I was watching the show.

Keep it up👏
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't get discouraged, this is a really nice take and written very well.   I like it. Especially for your age, I am very impressed. 

Have confidence in your vision and story and keep going. 
I'm sure people will start responding soon! 🤗
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello nice start don't give up dear will wait for your update.😊
ArbaazHayat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RomComFan

Don't get discouraged, this is a really nice take and written very well.   I like it. Especially for your age, I am very impressed. 

Have confidence in your vision and story and keep going. 
I'm sure people will start responding soon! 🤗

This content was originally posted by: usaonly

Hello nice start don't give up dear will wait for your update.😊

Ok guys I will do another part today, thanks so much!
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellnt
pm me fr nxt...