*uba* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I can never get enough of this story
It seems so close to me
sally_b95 thumbnail
Woow such an amazing story πŸ˜‰
I've never anything better than that 😊 I really appreciate you for your thinking ways and your story
never and nobody could have come to a conclusion that the real culprit is Toshi Raizada wah wah what a twist. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You really are very inspiring πŸ˜ƒ can't get enough of this story 😭
I really cried and laughed with your story such an emotional story πŸ˜­πŸ‘β­οΈ

I wish you all the good luck and best wishes for your future..
Hope you'll become someone big β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

I usually don't post much (not even a bit 😳) but your story is just awesome that I had to πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

PS: please let me know if you start a new FF I promise I will comment on each update of yours 😳

Again Best Wishes
Sally
Edited by sally_b95 - 7 years ago
Princessalvina1 thumbnail
If this story says to be continued, then where is the rest of this story??
Princessalvina1 thumbnail
Finally this story has a happy end!! Love it!! Im soo happy. I read chapters 1-9 on kashishkkreativity blogspot. 
I cried so much after reading the chapters on the blogspot. Further,  Im the only one who commented on the blogspot. 
Although I love this epilogue,  I have some questions below. Can someone PLEASE answer them up for me?

1) Who is Aditya's biological father? Karan or Arnav? Further, is Aditya dead?? It said his parents visited his tomb?
2) Did Arnav really HATE Khushi back then?? I mean didnt he want her to come back to him?...Although he tried to moce on with Varsha, he didnt really love her. Isnt it?
3) What does the following passages mean:

" In all this chaos, if she had suffered, then he gad not suffered any less, at least she had found Kaean her saviour  Last years with Arnav, she had known the depth. He had even bought her apartment although he had proofs of her guilt."
a) What does it mean? Was Khushi guilty if something?? Or was Arnav's mother guilty??

"Even in his hate, he could not part with her memories. He was back stabbed by his own?"
b) WHO is being talked about here? Arnav's mother or someone else?

Please soneone answer these qs. It would be very much appreciated. 
Thanks

title thumbnail
Just finished reading "Bleeding hearts" You are a genius''' This story is very emotional and really a amazing story.I never like love triangle.But this story just made me fall in love with love triangle for the first time.Hats off.My heart bled for them I really love the character of karan.He loved Khushi with all her past and faults.Poor khushi she suffered so much and finally she got all the happiness she deserved.I can't blame Arnav fully he is also a human and he got punished for his deeds and then got his long lost happiness.Thank you for this amazing story.Keep writing.Wish you all the success.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a wonderful and emotional story 
It took me 4 days to complete this story 
I m glad I found this story 
Some parts were so heartbreaking
I just loved karan's character 
He was such an angel 
I cried so much when he died 
Why did he have to die ?
I never imagined arnav's mom would be behind all this