Balika Vadhu WU episode 19.12.2014

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

BH

Dadisaa telling everyone that they need to know the news of the city.They see the news wherein LP Shrivastav accuses Jagya for having affair with Sona and says he saved Sona for his heart.

He calls Jagya and asks are you watching TV. Jagya says I can see your lie. LP Shrivastav says people will believe at what they see. Jagya says times has changed and people are clever now. LP Shrivastav says govt have nothing to do wity truth and will demand you to resign soon from MLA position. Jagya warns him to be alert and he may fall in his own trap. Shrivastav laughs and asks Jagya to remember his name. Dadisaa consoles Sona and asks Jagya not to get worried about Shrivastav words. She says enemies will fall this time too. She asks them to go to the hospital. Sona gets tensed hearing that.

Hospital in Udaipur

Doctor tells Saachi that she can take him home after 2 days. Saachi thanks him. Vivek asks Doctor to send nurse to take care of him and says his wife is a working woman and he don't want to burden himself on her. Suman and Roshan come to see him. Saachi tells her that they can take him home. Suman gets happy. Saachi says I will send nurse to give him medicines. Suman asks her to give medicines to Vivek. Vivek says he wants nurse to take care of him and not Saachi.

Badi Haveli

Jagya asks about Sona, Gehna says we tried to make her understand, but she is adamant. Ganga asks why you wants to go. Sona says why you shall bear everything. I can't bear this burden. Jagya asks don't you trust us. It won't effect me. Don't worry. Kusum says she knows about him. He is worst man and had pushed her infront of men. He is searching for her madly. He can do anything. Jagya gets shocked. Ganga says it means he is your husband. Kusum says LP Shrivastav is my husband. He made my life hell. I reached here with great difficulty. Everyone gets shocked & tensed.

Hospital in Udaipur 

Alok and Ira along with AnSh comes to see Vivek. Suman praises Saachi for her care and prayers for Vivek. Ira too gives the credit to Saachi for Vivek's recovery and asks why you are not happy. Saachi says it is my duty to take care of him. I am sure that everything will be fine. 

All smiled Shiv gifts her chocolates Anandi wish her life being sweet like chocolate. Saachi thanks them.

Badi Haveli

Jagya says you should have told us before. Sona says I don't know that you knows him. I don't want to have any kind of trouble. When I saw him giving interview against you then I couldn't stop myself from revealing the truth. Dadisaa asks her not to worry and asks her to tell her everything. Ganga also asks her. Sona starts telling her story to them. She says Shrivastav took her advantage and pushed her into prostitution. He pushed her in front of every men who are advantageous to them. Dadisaa, Jagya and Ganga are pained to know her sufferings. He used to hate her son Shakti, but acts sweet. Therefore she took her son Shakti and escaped from there. His men followed her everywhere.

Sona tells that she started working as a maid, but people looked at her lustly. She says she sold her body as she couldn't see her son hungry. She then admitted him to a good boarding school for his better future. One day Shrivastav's me caught her and then she ran from there and collided with Jagya. Dadisaa asks her not to worry rather face her evil husband. Jagya says time has come to face him, to give him a good reply.

VO 

Giving strength & cooperation doesn't need any sort label of relationship, noble person always comes forward , treats as his duty towards pained weak or even unknown.   

Precap:
Sona gives statement to the media and exposes L P Shrivastav saying he ruined her respect. Shrivastav gets shocked & angry.

Pic credit Arti...πŸ˜ƒ

If any mistake then in advance apology πŸ˜› 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Aditi. All good...😊

Anandi is looking very elegant in that dress...😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thanx 4 the update.
SSK is 2 boring & irritating & like many ppl r saying i also don't hav any sympathy 4 sanchi.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@BH tho its possible that LPS mite'd thrown sona in front of oder higher positioned men than him  but how cud he not found her wen she ran away from him & also got admitted her son 2 a gud boarding school??πŸ˜•and why hadn't he sent his men @ that time?? and moreover how such known political leader is not questioned abt his wife's whereabts wen she ran away from him & how ppl cudn't recognise her while she was working as maid bcoz she was wife of known minister & mite b known 2 atleast few ppl??πŸ˜•
and how can shes sold 2 LPS by her loving & caring parents  & then they 4got abt her &also doesn't know abt her??
CVs hav bcum illogical just 2 make new ganga get acceptance & connection.but they've 4gotten they can't fool all ppl all the time.πŸ˜•

this LPS trackw en started was luking promising but just 2 get acceptance 4 new ganga they r making & creating their own stories wid lots of bloopers. and story has started getting disconnected also.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thank you Blushing for publishing Balika Vadhu December 19 2014 written update and caps!
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. 
 Sona's story has shades of Ganga's story (a cruel husband, a son and running away from the husband with son, husband's goons behind her etc.) but is still unbelievable. Her parents were not so poor to sold their daughter πŸ˜•, they did not care for Ganga, but did not marry their daughter when they married Ganga. The age of her son also does not adds up. She was not a balika vadhu (the wedding scene where she looks adult) still her son is old enough to go to a boarding school whereas Ganga, (who was married much before) has a son who is still too young to go to school..