Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rechal001

hey kisne fans ko dumb bola hai do not divert it by hallucinating thing
aur rahi bat blame kii just stated what is the truth and i never afraid to do that.

apne frnds ka reply dekho fir bolo
truth ki baat na karo toh accha hoga
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanchita_ArSha

apne frnds ka reply dekho fir bolo
truth ki baat na karo toh accha hoga

truth to truth hota aur wo dikhata hai
AshsAngels thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Just report this post. Dogs will always bark. But we know Shakti & how she feels for her fans. She is the first D3 cast who open online dance classes so that her fans can learn some dance moves . She always stay connects with her fans. Its her choice her life. 

Dog tab bark karte hai jab koi unwanted person aata hai to ye truth hai na ki wo unwanted hai show liye
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My deare let me tell u one thing once n for all...

SHAKTI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF KRIYAANSH... IT WAS UR DEAREST PALKI MALHOTRA WHO STARTED KRIYAANSH DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

Even I would love to see how much u guys woud have supported ur great creatives if they would have called ur Swayam's love a puppy dog love story n making aashi n swayam as a couple instead of bringing Vrusi in!!!!!!!

N who told Swaron were not given importance... Remember the time when they left no stone unturned at once making Swayam the mahaan n ruined Reys during the Aditya Khurana track ?????????

Its just that u guys r never satisfied with what u get... I agree on the Shantanu solo part was unfair but  there r times when Swaron got their required importance !!!!!!

So next time watch ur tounge before u blame others... Its not Shakti's mistake that she is super talented n got other opportunities what ue favourites couldnt manage to get!!!!!

Even the second time she came back only on the demand of fans... She was tweeted n sent so many petitions... Soo she came back just for her fans...

Even now she has agreed to come back to give kriyaansh a happy ending taking out time from her bussy schedule...
Its not her mistakee right that all includeing the production house wants her on the show??????/

Edited by KriyaanshManan - 9 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

truth to truth hota aur wo dikhata hai

Ap apna truth apne paas rakho. Truth ye bhi hain Cv's & Channel brought Shakti back bcoz of D3's low trp. They were behind her. They always want her back. Ab Show Kriya bina nahi chalta toh wo kya kare. 😆 
AshsAngels thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriyaanshManan

SHAKTI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF KRIYAANSH... IT WAS UR DEAREST PALKI MALHOTRA WHO STARTED KRIYAANSH DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

Even I would love to see how much u guys woud have supported ur great creatives if they would have called ur Swayam's love a puppy dog love story n making aashi n swayam as a couple instead of bringing Vrusi in!!!!!!!

N who told Swaron were not given importance... Remember the time when they left no stone unturned at once making Swayam the mahaan n ruined Reys during the Aditya Khurana track ?????????

Its just that u guys r never satisfied with what u get... I agree on the Shantanu solo part was unfair but  there r times when Swaron got their required importance !!!!!!

So next time watch ur tounge before u blame others... Its not Shakti's mistake that she is super talented n got other opportunities what ue favourites couldnt manage to get!!!!!

Even the second time she came back only on the demand of fans... She tweeted n sent so many petitions... Soo she came back just for her fans...

Even now she has agreed to come back to give kriyaansh a happy ending taking out time from her bussy schedule...
Its not her mistakee right that all includeing the production house wants her on the show??????/

I so wish ki she like that which u want to show but sorry dear unfortunately she is like which i stated
Edited by rechal001 - 9 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriyaanshManan

Even the second time she came back only on the demand of fans... She was tweeted n sent so many petitions... Soo she came back just for her fans...

👍🏼 completely agree with u. But these people can't understand. They love to degrade other to praise their fav. 
Angelicdiya thumbnail

I so wish ki she like that which u want to show but sorry dear unfortunately she is like which i stated

Ya u r Satyabati Judhisthir of Moderen Era.😆
AshsAngels thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Ap apna truth apne paas rakho. Truth ye bhi hain Cv's & Channel brought Shakti back bcoz of D3's low trp. They were behind her. They always want her back. Ab Show Kriya bina nahi chalta toh wo kya kare. 😆 

Haa to main bhi wahi bol rahi hu Cv's & Channel are always behind her why i can't & wo bhi to 100 placees pe jake kam dhunti hai aur kahi nahi milta to apna mu utha ke d3 aa jati hai great
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gossshhh TM wht can i say about u lol
We know her better then u
So pls Dont advice us
Cant u stick to ur fav ?? Be happy