India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi – most wanted by?

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Armaan proved it once more how much he needs Jassi beside him to get him through life. The way he implored to Jassi to come to the warehouse ASAP, it was as if the sheer presence of Jassi is enough to douse the flames and make everything all right!!! Thankfully they showed the firemen already at work when he was making the call to Jassi. Otherwise if it were upto Armaan he would have called Jassi first before alarming the fire brigade about the fire.

Armaan Suri, for the first time, looked absolutely shattered in the last scene yesterday. One cannot help but feel bad for him. Now, his only hope seems to be Jassi.

Let's see how Jassi manages another magic stunt to rescue Armaan this time.

Another thing, this is one good opportunity to bring Armaan and Jassi together once more and this time close and really close. Hope they succeed in sorting out their difference for good.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:38am | IP Logged
yup! armaan looked as though he is total despair. when she asked him how many ppl have died "i dunno..just dunno..plz come here asap". boy! he needed a hug!
his look was totally different from his look when he was cheering jassi earlier on phone.  also u do have a point abt armaan getting to work b4 he called jassi.  quiet an improvement.
earlier by the time the warehouse was on fire jassi wud have been at gm. as soon as armaan wud have got the news he wud have screamed 'jassi..JASSI...'. she wud have come out w/ a timid 'ji sir?'. he wud have told her abt the fire..she wud have been standing there stunned. he wud have screamed "ab khadi kyun ho? kya fire brigade ko bhi main phone karoonga?". jassi wud have then scurried for the phone. then armaan wud have set out for the warehouse WITH jassi in tow.
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Well, Shreya, what can I say about the "hug" part? And this cannot be an ordinary hug. It has to be a Jassi special hugHug that can hold him or else he is most likely to fall apartOuch!!!!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Main hoon na!Hug
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 6:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Well, the writers tried to distance Purab from Jassi's in the eyes of Purab's fans with all the going ons over the week, so this fire is no surprise. They have to do something to bring the focus back on Armaan and Jassi and perhaps this is the beginning of opening the forum for the audience to  see another side of Armaan and his feelings towards Jassi. Perhaps they will pull together in this crisis and fall for each other. What can I say? I wish Jassi and Purab had married and lived happily together but they had to bring Meeanski to spoil things and poision Jassi's mind about her looks. ONe thing though is that Jassi was never bothered about her looks before. Why now?  Is it because she truly feels something for Purab and feels insecure especially with M around?  I do not know anymore. All I can say is that I want PUrab and Jassi to be together in the end.

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:43am | IP Logged

The writers couldn't resist to hurt Purab again. I really wonder where this story is heading.

I just want Jassi & Purab together. Let's just wait and watch.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamanna

Well, Shreya, what can I say about the "hug" part? And this cannot be an ordinary hug. It has to be a Jassi special hugHug that can hold him or else he is most likely to fall apartOuch!!!!

LOLLOL very true tamanna

Go to top