MaNan/Beauty&Beast VM;Who could ever learn to love a beast?

Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uvoz2b_-Ws&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uvoz2b_-Ws&feature=youtu.be

Please watch in HD with headphones.

I wanted to fit in many more scenes but it was becoming too long. Anyway I found the parallels between BB&MN very interesting in a way both stories line up perfectly with each other. The growth allows a similar timeline. Beast/Monster Manik are two highly layered characters, and similarily Belle/Nandini have that vigor but innocence about them.

inspired by mariam mk vm on damon.elena.

I hope you like it :)
Do share your thoughts if possible.

Wow 👏👏 amazing... just perfect 
res
unres
So comparisons any...B & B...something we all are obsessed with...the parallels between MaNan and them.
THis was freaking beautiful...like the feels and emotions😳...I am on this weird high now and I feel like watching Manik fall for Nandini all over again.😆
This similarity between them makes my heart warm all the time and I so loved this VM.🤗
You are fabulous dear and now I get why all these people go crazy over EonsOfMemories.👏
Best of luck for your exam.

---Zoha
Edited by zohasad2.0 - 9 years ago
i think it is one of the best VM  i have seen recently!!!! I so love it❤️...really awesome👏. Take a bow
First of all you are MINE! Mere mere mere 
Okay when I saw the name of the VM maked i instantly knew that this had to be nothing short of epic and sheer brilliance
Shizu you know I heart you and you be my firefly⭐️ Gifted you are my lau ❤️
And I am so porud of you, take a bow please! 👏
And you lou me too na tabhi you chose my favourite Disney story and I also have Belle doll with me 
I love love love love this story and now this Vm equally 
This Vm has left a mark now or "Chap chuka hai yeh Vm mere dimaag mai, ab nahi mitne wala" 
The scene selection , the parallels the background and the editing everything is so much perfect that I had tears while watching this Vm and literally I had ok

Manik is the beast with innate goodness like Beast but he chooses to adopt a monster facade so that he can drive people away and protect himself of getting hurt but Nandini or beauty (literally as well) managed to see the goodness behind that mask "Why do you hide your good side from everyone?" 
She is the only person who saw Maniks vulnerable side, his fear of darkness, his care , his concern
Manik- " Manik Malhotra ko change karna impossible hai" 
Nandini- "Challenge accepted" 
Sigh she completed her challenge , since the new Manik had love, care, concern and tenderness for her.. Yes he is back in the show the Monster Manik but not the old monster which he used to be since he has now been touched by love and has mellowed down a bit 
And you also included my Cabira and his TLC ..extra lou for that 🤗
Beauty and the beast- Nandini and Manik❤️
Shizu ab tera picha mai nahi chodungi , I am your phankie now and I legit fangirl over all your work and posts 
Pls say you on twitter ? 

And Now I am going to play it on a loop 😳
Edited by -MKB- - 9 years ago
I have no words... One the best vm I have seen recently.. very well done
One of the most AWESOME Manan Vms EVER...I am in love with it...Can't get over it...I can't get over the high happy wala feelings this Vm gives me...Perfect... 
This is so perfectly apt !
Superb VM👏
MaNan ❤️

Tfs
THAANKYOU MY BUDHHEE ADITI for showing this to me ^
it's on a loop Shiza.
This was so so well done. I've to say that I'm really amazed! The parallels were SO SOO APT and so perfectly sought out and placed and all those quotes and moments you synchronized so so well <33 Can't pick a favorite moment cos the whole vm has such a mesmerizing effect man. AAHH. The way you showed the falling in love and so well matched and the text and effects were also used very intelligently.

This is definitely such a fav and i guess one of the best manan vms ever made <33
MAKE MOREE. will comment on YT too. Just being a lil problematic now -_-

Rida <3

This was SO beautiful! <3