update
update
update
update
update
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm updating chota wala update
Go on...n plz try to update rest stories n pm me once u update them.

Chapter 13

Sorry for a very late update, and yeah this is a small one too...jus a filler...but will try to update more often..
Go on ignore typo's

His one Glare..One cold glare made Bilal to Stumble... 

" Having Fun time isn't it?? " Zain mocked coarsely through gritting teeth... 

"Evening Caption " Bilal wished his master...Aliya was silent, still her back was facing him...

Aliya not acknowledging her husband Amused Bilal..

" Mrs. Zain is very sensible and humorous too " Bilal stated take one back step away from her... 

Hearing Bilal Aliya turned back to glance at both of them... She noticed Jumble of emotions Zain has, they clear to anyone... 

he was debating..

Word ' Mrs. Zain ' sounded a stab to his eardrum, at that moment he was not ready to deny, his momently attraction beguiled him, made him to announce her as his wife... 

" Humorous!! " he said in amusement...and continued.. " Is my wife Humorous??" Zain questioned in Astonishment... 

he was completely clueless of her humorous side... Acknowledging her as wife sprouted a nagging suspicion in her.. she looked at him intently..furrowing her brows... 

Zain could see her piercing glare even through strands of hair tapping her face crazily with every blow of wind... 

She scooped her hair back with one hand... 

" What did u say..? " she questioned narrowing her eyes... She was so Adamant to protect her freedom, freedom for which she thrived since childhood. ... 

" Don't u think we both need privacy?? " Zain asked Bilal looking intently... 

" Yeah sure Captain.." Bilal left sensing sudden heat in atmosphere... 

Zain shifted his gaze back to still glaring Aliya... Her just before giggles are replaced with Mutters and lips bloomed with smiles few moments before are shrieked... 

Zain can sense all these changes are due to his presence, what left him baffled was,  his. Presence can sooth her and Irk her too... 

When she is weak, depressed she needs him, when she is strong or little happy she dnt care him... Right now he could clearly see her displeasure

" U r humorous?? I never knew..." he said with a smirk covering his bafflement... 

" U dnt need to..." she replied turning away... 

Zain found Bilal stupid for judging her humorous... 

She can Only Accuse him or Mock him, Zain never met a Girl who never fall for his charms... 

This Brown Girl, his Temporary wife is unpredictable... 

Breaking her unpredictability was a oblivious challenge he made that moment... but she not acknowledging him stabbed him into disappointment... 

He made a Mental note to stay away from her... 

" Yes u r right, I never need to know..." he said her and turned back... 

But his urge to compliment her made his feet to turn again...

" Smile Often ,U look better..." he complimented...  Her eyes  widened..

" u look beautiful when ur lips bloom smiles..." Her raised brows furrowed glaring him... 

He is a Natural flirt..he flirt with every girl whom he find interesting, but that day he genuinely complimented her but what he got in return was a Glare... 

His feet didn't allow him further, he want to runaway from her to escape her frustrating glare...      

Drop comments would love to read it, and pls dnt forget to hit like button
Love u all buddies...
Stay safe..       
Loved it my Chudail Madhu ! Next time big wala okay ? I love how he praised her smile !

Chapter 13

Very late update and small update...sorry...
Go on..ignore Typo's

His one Glare..One cold glare made Bilal to Stumble...

" Having Fun time isn't it?? " Zain mocked coarsely through gritting teeth... 

"Evening Caption " Bilal wished his master...

Aliya was silent, still her back was facing him... Aliya not acknowledging her husband Amused Bilal.. 

" Mrs. Zain is very sensible and humorous too " Bilal stated take one back step away from her... 

Hearing Bilal Aliya turned back to glance at both of them... She noticed Jumble of emotions Zain has hearing bilal's statement..., they are clear to anyone... he was debating.. 

Word ' Mrs. Zain ' sounded a stab to his eardrum, at that moment he was not ready to deny, his momently attraction beguiled him, made him to announce her as his wife... 

" Humorous!! " he said in amusement...and continued.. 

" Is my wife Humorous??" Zain questioned in Astonishment... he completely clueless of her humorous side... 

Acknowledging her as wife sprouted a nagging suspicion in her.. she looked at him intently..furrowing her brows...

Zain could see her piercing glare even through strands of hair tapping her face crazily with every blow of wind... 

She scooped her hair back with one hand...

" What did u say..? " she questioned narrowing her eyes... She was so Adamant to protect her freedom, freedom for which she thrived since childhood. ... 

" Don't u think we both need privacy?? " Zain asked Bilal looking intently... " Yeah sure Captain.." Bilal left sensing suddenly emerged heat... 

Zain shifted his gaze back to still glaring Aliya... Her just before giggles are replaced with Mutters and lips bloomed with smiles few moments before are shrieked...

Zain can sense all these changes are due to his presence, what left him baffled was his. Presence can sooth her and Irk her too... 

When she is weak, depressed she needs him, when she is strong or little happy she dnt care him... 

" U r humorous?? I never knew..." he said with a smirk covering his bafflement... 

" U dnt need to..." she replied turning away...

Zain found Bilal stupid for judging her humorous... 

She can Only Accuse him or Mock him, Zain never met a Girl who never fall for his charms... 

This Brown Girl, his Temporary wife is unpredictable... 

Breaking her unpredictability was a oblivious challenge he made that moment... but she not acknowledging him stabbed him into disappointment... 

He made a Mental note to stay away from her soon recognising his disappointment... 

" Yes u r right, I never need to know..." he said her and turned back... 

But his urge to compliment her made his feet to turn again... 

" Smile Often ,U look better..." he complimented... She looked at him wide eyed... 

" u look beautiful when ur lips bloom smiles..." Her raised brows furrowed glaring him... 

He is a Natural flirt..he flirt with every girl whom he find interesting, but that day he genuinely complimented her but what he got in return was a Glare... 

His feet didn't allow him further, he want to runaway from her to escape her frustrating glare...             

Very small update...but getti g track of story again...Drop comments and hit like button..
Love u all..
Stay safe buddies...
Awesome chapter...👏
Continue ASAP...😊
@ Thank u fariya
Thank u for lovely comment