Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh man, I'm so glad Sanaya did not get that new show on SP! Kind of saw it just now!! It's for babies!! The FL mentioned the friendship bands , something Sanaya auditioned for! Thank god!!

Shreya Edited by spate22 - 9 years ago
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

Oh man, I'm so glad Sanaya did not get that new show on SP! Kind of saw it just now!! It's for babies!! The FL mentioned the friendship bands , something auditioned for! Thank god!!

Shreya

I'm happy too that Sanaya isn't a part of that show. I want her to wait for something interesting. 
Like she said she wants something that excites her. I don't want her to settle for less because she deserves a good challenging role! 

Btw, GH is the screen play writer of the star plus show. 

@mrhegde: I hadn't even tweeted about doing the show but am showered with twts for #TuMeraHero My episodes begin tmrw :) Diff kind of show. Enjoying

@mrhegde: Story of a dreamy girl and a lazy boy! #TuMeraHero @ShashiSumeet #raghuvirshekhawat @starplus @Priyanshujora @priyankapereira Let's rock it!
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! already 10 pages  and more than 10000 views.
Congratulations for new thread. Hoping for good news soon.
-Zesty- thumbnail
Sunara, check your pm please . πŸ˜†
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

I'm happy too that Sanaya isn't a part of that show. I want her to wait for something interesting. 
Like she said she wants something that excites her. I don't want her to settle for less because she deserves a good challenging role! 

Btw, GH is the screen play writer of the star plus show. 

@mrhegde: I hadn't even tweeted about doing the show but am showered with twts for #TuMeraHero My episodes begin tmrw :) Diff kind of show. Enjoying

@mrhegde: Story of a dreamy girl and a lazy boy! #TuMeraHero @ShashiSumeet #raghuvirshekhawat @starplus @Priyanshujora @priyankapereira Let's rock it!

Yeah, I saw those tweets last night! I can't believe he's doing such a show!! They break everything down as if the audience is stupid!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Even more so than saas bahu shows!! πŸ˜† I can't believe they rushed EHT for this show?! πŸ€’ But then again SP don't have the guts to get rid of any of their saas-bahu shows!! Where would their income come from, afterall?!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And first position!! πŸ˜›

Quite sad!!  And how is that Sanaya even auditioned for such show?!! πŸ˜• Oh well!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Reporting the thread... just to sticky it.
BTW congratulations everyone for the new thread! :)

Hopefully, Sanaya will get better soon so we can see her pictures or something from the new year's bash. And I hope, the new year brings us some good news on Sanaya and she finally gets a project that she has been waiting for. This wait is becoming unbearable.

p.s. That video is hilarious, Sunara! The only way to describe Sanaya is well just Sanaya! :)
-Zesty- thumbnail
Watch this ... its just awesome!!!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embedded image permalink

Hope we get some news Regarding Sanaya's upcoming show soon

Hope Sanaya's new show hit screen in Mid Next Year⭐️ (Finger Crossed)
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope we get sanaya news