Frequent Posters

Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Boman Irani's tweet made me remember one old IV of Sanaya

Sanaya Irani: I still remember the day when Boman

Sanaya Irani

A page from the personal diary of Sanaya Irani

When I was in my teens I always had more inclination towards education and never ever thought of facing the camera. But my mum kept on telling me to get my portfolio done. After my graduation, I wanted to pursue MBA but decided to take a year's break. My mom told Boman Irani to click my photos. But I was really shy and scared. Boman told me that the day I feel confident, I should give him a call. Finally, after a lot of pestering by my mom, I called up Boman. But when I met the camera for the first time, I was super nervous. Boman tried to make me feel comfortable by cracking jokes and playing his guitar, but I was very stiff and scared.

Now, after so many years, I have become an actress and I am happy about it. But I don't consider myself a star or anything as I know a TV actor's popularity lasts till his or her show is there on the screen. There are so many actors who are super famous when there show is making headlines, but once over, they sink into oblivion.

-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jolly003

Sanaya Irani

When I was in my teens I always had more inclination towards education and never ever thought of facing the camera. But my mum kept on telling me to get my portfolio done. After my graduation, I wanted to pursue MBA but decided to take a year's break. My mom told Boman Irani to click my photos. But I was really shy and scared. Boman told me that the day I feel confident, I should give him a call. Finally, after a lot of pestering by my mom, I called up Boman. But when I met the camera for the first time, I was super nervous. Boman tried to make me feel comfortable by cracking jokes and playing his guitar, but I was very stiff and scared.

Now, after so many years, I have become an actress and I am happy about it. But I don't consider myself a star or anything as I know a TV actor's popularity lasts till his or her show is there on the screen. There are so many actors who are super famous when there show is making headlines, but once over, they sink into oblivion.

@bold ...So true! So true! πŸ‘.People need to remember that ...
 read Dhanush's article on IF on same line few days back ,  and loved his take on stardom too... till you are working , people will love and follow you, but after that, not really anyone cares , they just move on from to fav to another ...  I m happy as Sanz fan that she very well knows that, so that, we, her fans, dont need to worry much ...

Edited by -Zesty- - 9 years ago
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Saw this on twitter and found it cute 

This is my little contribution to spamming this thread πŸ˜†
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

Aww I had seen that tweet few days back.That's really sweet

Embedded image permalink
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

\

hehe I got this on Whatsapp a few days back!! πŸ˜† its just adorable!hehe one should send this to Sanaya! πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ I don't like Colors either ... never watched the channel before RR, and don't plan to watch it again. S I hope Sanaya doesn't take up the Colors show.

But it's her decision ... if she takes it, I will watch it. Four months without Sanaya on TV has shown how utterly uninteresting TV becomes without her ... as if I didn't already know it. πŸ˜†

lol same here.. i had never watched a single second of a colors show till I actually went and paid for the stupid channel n took it for RR just for San.. only thing I had ever seen of Colors was ITA 2012 and PCA videos when ArShi won awards n those were also uploaded online...

For Sanaya anything!! but yah.., it would be healthier for all of us that she is picky cz we certainly are not!! Now that I am through almost all of her shows once during this break, I started watching MJHT off screen videos as my latest past time!! That will keep me busy for a while cz I have an entire 2 and a half years of it to get through now..πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara, forgot to say ... good to see you back. πŸ€—  Hope things are more settled at home now. Take care.

Spamming ... want to finish this thread πŸ˜†

thanks di!!πŸ€— n hehe another spam from me!! yah intending to be around though of course with no San its less time unless *fingers crossed* she is back ASAP!!! I missed this!! IF is a whole different world I enjoy... nothing ever actually exactly like that..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidra

Hey Sunara noticed you are back πŸ‘πŸΌ...well agree totally to red...the underline my reason too...

Regards Colors do not have a problem...always watched the channel, no particular reason  ...

Hay! yup am kinda back after a very very long IF break!! its almost after 1.5 months... anyway my issue with Colors is unlike SP which knows that its females that we connect and need to be the focus Colors don't get it right.. so am not happy...

but seriously this time at least an actor who can match her in popularity - cz then the reason for them each accepting the project would be that its a good one which they picked from an array of projects they each were offered and the quality would be higher...n also not exploit her popularity n not give her much back..  i am sick of that part..
enough using Sanaya.. i don't want a repeat of the past.. there is always a security of both actors pulling off the same weight as SI and VD most definitely would if placed together.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

Real admirers of Sanaya say that  πŸ˜› ... an actress who had given three hit shows(Will not count RR  flop, both the leads got awards for RR , so obviously its not flop) and 3 hit jodis is said flop... i wonder what's the definition of hit queen then? Any idea anyone? πŸ˜†  

You know LRL was a hit too! She was not the lead - but there were no single lead.. there were all characters shared space.. n she did more than 100 episodes of it (actually more than the no of CC episodesπŸ˜†) so let's add that to her hit list too!! πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jolly003

Sanaya Irani

awww i really do love this article.. its one of my fav old ones of hers! thanks for reposting it here!! 😳

she is one of those very few TV actors that seem to be breaking that popularity mold.. of the character being more popular than actor.. so well.. she has her head in the correct place.. but is also making new rules for TV too.. maybe not long term.. but certainly is one where absence is felt n she is yearned for..