Discuss: Why CID is the #1 show on Sony!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,

Although I am inactive, I just couldn't resist to open a topic and ask your views/opinions about something.

We all know that CID is the show that comes in the Top 20 for Sony. In fact, it is the only show for Sony.

My questions to you all are:

• Why do you think TRP's for Sony is high, but not on I-F's Chaska Meter?
  • Do you think CID has good elements in becoming Sony's top rated show?
  • What qualities would you add to CID to make it achieve to the Top 10 list?
  • Lastly, why do you all watch CID? Is it because there are new/interesting cases every week? Or do you watch it for your favourite actor/actress?

Thanks and that is all. Have fun discussing and keep it a clean one, might I add! 😊

Adios for now,

CID Dev. Team

interesting topic natz 😊

• Why do you think TRP's for Sony is high, but not on I-F's Chaska Meter?
  • it doesnt have high ratings on I-F's Chaska Meter as many people are not active in this forum therefore we dont get points from hit/votes/comments

• Do you think CID has good elements in becoming Sony's top rated show?
  • yes i think it does. lasting 9/10 yrs is a massive achievement and it always has new ideas which make the episodes fun to watch

• What qualities would you add to CID to make it achieve to the Top 10 list?
  • different type of endings-  it USUALLY ends with Daya slapping the culprit and in the next scene they are shown in the CID building revealing the truth

• Lastly, why do you all watch CID? Is it because there are new/interesting cases every week? Or do you watch it for your favourite actor/actress?
  • both- i really like the way Shivaji, Dayanand and Aditya have acted throughout the years and they have made many cases interesting with their superb acting 👏👏👏

Shakil

Why do you think TRP's for Sony is high, but not on I-F's Chaska Meter? well..to me, TRP's are high cuz people might be watching taht how for like 10 minutes and then flip the channel(i kno cuz i do that)but i really don't kno why the IF meter ratings are low..it might be because people are too lazy to vote or either everyone thinks that the forum is too slow so they shouldn't vote..they should be higher than the TRPs but oh well..

Do you think CID has good elements in becoming Sony's top rated show? well, CID has all the ingredients to be the best show in the whole Tellywood..i believe that CID is the only show that has kept Sony living for all these years.

What qualities would you add to CID to make it achieve to the Top 10 list? i would like to see CID in more complicated cases and cases that go on for 2 hours not just one--i wish CID would come on every day!! Or if they change the time to where more people watch it

Lastly, why do you all watch CID? Is it because there are new/interesting cases every week? Or do you watch it for your favourite actor/actress? i watch CID cuz i'm addicted to it--i've been watching for the past 7-8 years..the new cases are okay,they don't have taht CID charm on them--i think taht they are just showing CID just of us..i also watch CID cuz of Abhijeet, Daya and ACP--they're just too good!!

--just my thoughts!😉

Interesting questions and topic nats and sorry for nt doing updates for the past two weeks as getting tied up in the weekends:-

• Why do you think TRP's for Sony is high, but not on I-F's Chaska Meter? - here its simple people just lack interest in visiting this forum as there is nt such drama to speak abt acc to their interests. And abt sony, then its leading show there since people like to watch some thrillers amongst the rest of the monotonous ones and end up into a good night sleep by watching something exciting enough which is done dramatically and convincingly.

Do you think CID has good elements in becoming Sony's top rated show? -  it has all the elements in becoming sony's top rated show.

• What qualities would you add to CID to make it achieve to the Top 10 list? - nothing to add specifically just wish tht people become more realistic and come out of their dreams and watch such dramas which could be a thinking ground.

Lastly, why do you all watch CID? Is it because there are new/interesting cases -                every week? Or do you watch it for your favourite actor/actress? -  I specifically like to see abhijeet, daya and ACP in action. And their actions which speak louder than words.

Why do you think TRP's for Sony is high, but not on I-F's Chaska Meter? because most people just come here to watch videos and not discuss abt them.. Do you think CID has good elements in becoming Sony's top rated show? yes i do because it is different from all the shows and does not copy any....they show great mysteries and plus there is an actual c.i.d tem in india...they show great stories and keeps everyone interested for a long time... What qualities would you add to CID to make it achieve to the Top 10 list? i wouldn't really add anything bacause it is such a nice show...but just one thing that when they are doing humour...to just make it a little more going with the mystery...and then for no doubt....c.i.d will become the top...plus a point...this show gives opportunites for new joiners at a time...and they make best effort gto do that!
    • Lastly, why do you all watch CID? Is it because there are new/interesting cases every week? Or do you watch it for your favourite actor/actress? i watch it because they 99% of the time don't repeat the mystery....and because every one of them is very well interested....as for actors....no i don't watch it just cause they are my fav actors....but if they didn't know how to act in a crime show....then it would be pretty upseting  to watch the show....over all i can't wait for the c.i.d to come every week...i think that they are great stories as well as put have great effort in the show...

•  cid is for sure a great show to watch...😃
    come on people....add to the topic....u know u like this show very much.....so come on now....add to the topic
    It is #1 because it is the best and no one can get bored when they watch this. Also it is not like other shows that drag on and on. It is just a different thing..and it makes u forget everything when oyu watch it. It is not a show that continues like the others and it doesnt require us to listen to all the trgic music like we have to do. I accept that this does have music but not like music from other shows. It also doesn't have all that flashing like pther shows. It is just the best it can be and no other show can beat it. It may be the same people solving the cases but the cases are not the same. CID is just the best.
    I believe cid is the best show on sony mainly bcoz of ACP PRADYUMAN. He's really cool,simply superb. Even the cases are very good.
    ^ True Junior ACP. BTW, are you a fan of ACP pradyuman? 😳
    I watch this show for laughter

The dialogue is so cheesy and that Old guy is hilarious -----the writer is obv giving him the worst lines of the show