Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Question

D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I always wonder this. And I am sure I have asked this before but the forum was always dead .. so since its active and bubbling ..and all things troubling.. here it is:
IS IT BETTER TO HAVE HAD LOVE AND LOST THAN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL?
think about it.. love is all consuming, she is the first thing you think of, her thought makes you smile about everything, every place holds the memory of her, if she is happy with you then nothing else matters, you work to provide her with everything, you become a slave for your love. 

who is that girl around here? who chases some dude and when he smiles at her she becomes el pollo loco for a few days??? crazy chicken girl what do you think about this? would you rather be on cloud nine being in love with him? or rather be in happy because you had a good day in general? 

Life is amazing ..with love but bleak without it after having it.. so is it better to never of tasted chocolate, thick shakes, mangos ..gulab jamanz... falooda ( omgodfather i fooking love falooda) and her ? and then to never taste them again.. ever... like me and the faloooda... 

the ultimate break up song is dedicated to shruti the GM cuz I love her .. random I know .. but there is a link in my thought process... she is kinda stringy like falooda and i love falooda.. get it ? ... anyone? 

Edited by D3viL - 19 December 2014 at 10:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ssMuguetDScorpionCrazy-Loverrits08-Swetha-

hotm3ss Goldie
hotm3ss
hotm3ss

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
The pain of losing someone you love is something I'd never want to deal with but unfortunately, it's inevitable one way or another. I'd probably consciously set out to keep a buffer between myself and others so that I don't experience the same level of pain again. 
Your song is equally depressing ... Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLRedrose07-Swetha-

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i believe in love... but i also know that it hurts if it doesn't work out... so ive decided that i'll wait till i'm ready to get married and then look out for love or if i don't find anyone get married then fall in love...
so for me no tasting chocolate until i know i have full access to the chocolate manufacturing factory

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viLRedrose07

MuguetDScorpion Goldie
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I know it's sadistic but yes better to love someone and lose that person than never getting the true meaning of love. Though sometimes we just wonder why we fell in love with that person and the pain is unbearable but also the moments spent and the memories are the important things people should taste. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 20 December 2014 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D3viL

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I feel that its good to love...because true love can give you enough memories to  last for a lifetime...

who is that girl around here? who chases some dude and when he smiles at her she becomes el pollo loco for a few days??? crazy chicken girl what do you think about this? would you rather be on cloud nine being in love with him? or rather be in happy because you had a good day in general?

Whos this????ROFL

D3viL

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
You fooking love falooda? ROFLROFL ROFL shit i am sorry ROFL but it was hilarious ROFL

but on a serious note, i loved how you compared ones' love and food LOL..
My answer would still be no though..

How do you even know it's love?
Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Chits_

You fooking love falooda? ROFLROFL ROFL shit i am sorry ROFL but it was hilarious ROFL

Comparing it to food...you will know when you would want to eat the same dish again and again when you are hungry...WinkLOL

_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Originally posted by _Chits_

Comparing it to food...you will know when you would want to eat the same dish again and again when you are hungry...WinkLOL

At one time, Your stomach becomes full.. 
Besides it may not be your favourite dish so maybe you don't want to eat it at all? 

Go to top