Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I don't think he is ready for marriage: Neetu on Ranbir's marriage - Page 7

humdekhenge thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Uggh! The Maa ka phone aaya song was made for mothers like her. Umbilical cord attached forever and ever and ever😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Uggh! The Maa ka phone aaya song was made for mothers like her. Umbilical cord attached forever and ever and ever😡

kahan the frd πŸ˜› ; how are u πŸ˜³
humdekhenge thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

kahan the frd πŸ˜› ; how are u πŸ˜³

bas idhar udhar..yahan vahan!πŸ˜†

Main theek hoon..hope you're doing well:)
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Not exactly. After that she worked with Ash for Jodhaa Akbar (for which she won a national award), she also designed for her wedding.. and she was also present at her Baby shower and latest at the Diwali party Ash hosted a month ago.

So I guess she's still on cordial terms with Neeta. By the way, the woman on the right looks like Ana Singh. Hard to believe now, but there was a time when Ana Singh was the Manish Malhotra of the industry before there was a Manish Malhotra. She was THE industry designer and had even dated some actor at some point (whose name I'm blanking on - if someone remembers, please let us know πŸ˜†)
PehliBaarish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvBolly

Ohhh ...  YIKES?  Maybe a little YIKES? LOL. 

Everything was fine until she said he's not ready.  First of all as someone above mentioned he's already in a live in relationship so he's ready for the commitment and all the other important parts of marriage.  What's left is basically a formality.  Second of all, a year or two is not that long in the grand scheme of things especially when you are in your 30s.  It's not like he's 19 now and you feel that OK maybe some maturity will hit him by 21.  He's 32.  I don't think he'll change a whole lot at 33 or 34.  So perhaps she meant to say they are just not planning anything now and her words unintentionally came out wrong.  Hopefully.   

Still, it would have been enough to just say today kids decide for themselves or whatever. She didn't need to add her own editorial.  

32 ke liye 2 years wont make difference. kahin salman ki tarah 49 tak n chala jaye & still not readyπŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

PRECISELY. Mostly Sabya & Anita Dongre. KJo is too much in  love with Manish Malhotra. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also- A WHOLE lot of people don't even get knock-offs, now they get the original stuff.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There was this IV of Ash when she had accompanied B Jr to Calcutta & she was looking exquisite in a Sabya sari,the typical Bengali white-red border one, and she was asked if this was by Lulla, she replied in a tight voice (b/c the interviewer said so πŸ˜†) 

"It's been years since I took out a Neeta Lulla sari.".. That said it all. πŸ˜†

Lulla is over-rated. Except for JA & Devdas, I don't like her clothes. But when she's good, she's FANTASTIC.

Sabya, AJSK, Ritu Kumar, Anita Dongre & Rohit Bal are EXQUISITE. 

I'm amazed at how quickly the Sabya stuff gets sold out on Pernia's website. This isn't even his best stuff - just some mass-market stuff he churns out by the hundreds and still manages to see for $600 a piece πŸ˜². 

Was this for the Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se promotion event? My cousin attended that event and Aish had worn a red and white saree and apparently looked exquisite according to my cousin (who isn't even much of a fan). 

Lulla was very very good in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - I wanted every one of the outfits she designed for Aish in that film. 

I've never liked anything Manish Malhotra has done - it's funny - Karisma and Urmila made him famous - poor Urmila is still stuck in a rut and wears his clothes. Karisma hasn't worn a Manish Malhotra in years!
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

bro headline se toh aisa hi lag raha hai which sharpener dude/dudette ne likha hai πŸ˜›

I'm a girl πŸ˜Š