Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
totally agreeing to your post really didn't expect this from suraj
he was the only one in whole plane who was saying we will fight them showing all bravery and that too being a common man and he expected sandhaya an ASP to show cowardness leaving her colleagues wao applause for suraj
i dont know what to say about babasa he is proud of his sharavan beta but not the bahu who saved so many lives
i knw suraj and whole family is concerned about babho but bhabo got shot only because of suraj not because of sandhya so suraj is not a shravan beta(sorry but i dont consider him)
I knw now bhabo will make him realise his mistake but what's the use
he can give thousands of reason and he will give and that time that i was concerned about my family and all but u forgot your wife
i dont know what's store in future episodes will it be suraj plan or Something else but what he did cannot be justified
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh it's so predictable.  They've already planted the seed to justify Suraj's idiocy now.  Just as Babho will require counselling , so too they will justify Suraj's actions with the lame excuse that he needs counselling too.  He is suffering from PTSD blah blah blah.  I guess during this ordeal Sandhya was eating popcorn and enjoying the show.  She was not suffering.  There are better ways to show trauma, and kicking the wife out of the house is NOT one of them.  Shame on cvs making this a typical indian serial where the female is made the punching bag.  Edited by Picasso9 - 9 years ago
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Picasso9:  I totally agree with you - this is what makes me so mad at these script writers - they somehow come to know one about one 'idea/concept'  and try to use it to milk TRP - so distasteful - if they want to show post-trauma, they should do their homework properly and show it - at least decently -  again everyone will say it is daily soap - but how many times they are going to continue with these ideas -
PTSD is such a huge condition - u feel sorry for the victims - they re the ones who go thru severe abuse, fighting in the war , so many other things

Suraj went thru severe trauma - do not deny that
 but how can he pre-meditatively arrange for Sandhya's PQ - how can he think?  

I just hope Cvs do not over use this - if they want to do, they should show it properly - start treatment for his condition

but who wants to do that in RP family - they have their 'Sravan Kuma' with them - right

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is the continuation of the crap which they have been dishing out for past so many months..first this slow motion hijack drama and now this melodrama which is totally senseless..

How is Sandhya to be blamed for Bhabho getting shot? Rajkumar was a terrorist and he cud have killed thousands of more innocent bhabhos and bhabasa and soorajsas...what about Soorajsa's foolish decision to let Prema go to the washroom , and later, let hijackers take over the plane ? one of them cud have shot Prema easily , then only one person's life was at risk, later 70 passangers were at risk ! who the hell asked Bhabho to get out of the plane and start shouting Sooraj Sooraj ? koi film ki shooting ho rahi thi? 

If all the police officers and army ppl get selfish and think about their "sa's" then how will the country survive? it's bec of their sacrifices that we feel safe ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

this is the continuation of the crap which they have been dishing out for past so many months..first this slow motion hijack drama and now this melodrama which is totally senseless..

How is Sandhya to be blamed for Bhabho getting shot? Rajkumar was a terrorist and he cud have killed thousands of more innocent bhabhos and bhabasa and soorajsas...what about Soorajsa's foolish decision to let Prema go to the washroom , and later, let hijackers take over the plane ? one of them cud have shot Prema easily , then only one person's life was at risk, later 70 passangers were at risk ! who the hell asked Bhabho to get out of the plane and start shouting Sooraj Sooraj ? koi film ki shooting ho rahi thi? 

If all the police officers and army ppl get selfish and think about their "sa's" then how will the country survive? it's bec of their sacrifices that we feel safe ! 

Charu, nice to see you in DABH forum😊