Posted: 9 years ago
 monday n tuesday no sadda haq cz Dr vl b one hour episode of million dollar girl
wed-rv challenges rd on to a quiz competion vr if rd looses sanyuktha Hs to wear a short skirt n go n a date wid him
thurs-sanyuktha is accused f bullying a student
friday-rd n boys beat up rv to reveal d truth hw ever police gt involved!!
nw man ds s heights..firstly no shq four four days nw! :(..nd ds rv drama is gttng on my nerves!😑
OMG!! what no sh for 2 days 😲...why cant they air Million Dollar girl in some other time slot ..and OMG!! whats all these nonsense of police...quizzes and short skirts ? πŸ˜•
QUOTE=Wrackspurt]OMG!! what no sh for 2 days 😲...why cant they air Million Dollar girl in some other time slot ..and OMG!! whats all these nonsense of police...quizzes and short skirts ? πŸ˜•[/QUOTE] srsly yaar!i mean..!hppy dt πŸ˜•production house s gttng a new show..bt no shq fr two days isn't fair..!n srsly ds rajveers track..is irritating..😑..all dse seems so unwanted..i mean i m sure rd vl win d quiz Bt still..its jst irritating to c dt rv create unnecessary probs in sandhirs lyf!πŸ˜•
rd will not loose for sure.high drama cuming cant wait to see hw sanyu get him out of this
Short skirts??? SERIOUSLY??
Now Randhir is contradicting himself.
The other day he lectured Priyali about a woman's dignity so much and now he agrees to be a part of such a bet??
And I agree,this Rajveer track is very annoying. I so miss Vardhan Sir and the Dream Team tasks now. :(
But atleast there's a ray of hope. They are gonna show a positive change in Randhir and Anju's relation.:)
Originally posted by mimie3003

Short skirts??? SERIOUSLY??
Now Randhir is contradicting himself.
The other day he lectured Priyali about a woman's dignity so much and now he agrees to be a part of such a bet??
And I agree,this Rajveer track is very annoying. I so miss Vardhan Sir and the Dream Team tasks now. :(
But atleast there's a ray of hope. They are gonna show a positive change in Randhir and Anju's relation.:)
i agree this rajveer thing is getting out of hand now but i thunk he either lost or rd never agree d maybe that's y in Thursday s epi he framed sanyukta in that ragging case to get back at rd. That bet is so stupid and such things shld never be encouraged in a show like shq .even i want to know what happened between rd and sanyus mom
Oh my god... Wat a crap is this... No shq for 2 dys... Y r they cancelling shq for 2 days for some other serial... It's soo unfair... N coming to the spoiler... Wat nonsense is this.. Rajveer is going beyond limits... He is Sanyukta to wear skirt that too short... N not only this he is telling her to go on a date with him... This is tooo much... Randhir should kill him for this... N sanyu is accused of ragging a guy... Heart breaking spoiler... But I like Friday's... RD should beat him black and blue... I was longing for anju rd meet n I was cursing that why aren't they airing even on week ends... N now 4 days..WTH?? But I hope anju wil be good to RD... N I hope so rd will win the bet or not agree to it...if he agrees what will sanyu's reaction be? 
Btw thx for spoiler dear!!
I hate rajveer and priyali track. I want both of them out of the show. I want only my dream team and vardhan sir which made me love this show. No family drama and sandhir love story should be intact with competition between them
Heck!!
The Wed spoiler!!!
No...Randhir Won't accept this stupid bet!!
Pretty shocking spoilers and to add that no SHQ for 2 days????😭
kya yaar... directly 4 days ke baad...