Satrangi sweetness returned after a 2-day break :P

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice episode today :) 
I think the CVs wanted to compensate for lack of Arhaan scenes in last 2 epis and so they gave us one right in the beginning ;)  Bam! There is Aarushi sitting in Vihaan's office! 😲😳😆 For a sec, I was like - Did I miss  the beginning of the episode? 😲 ðŸ˜† But It was so good to see them in the same frame :) And their usual cute convos with Vihaan's sweetly flirtatious talks  and Aarushi's practicality ðŸ˜† They also unknowingly helped each other out today with difficult situations in their respective homes.  The foundation of their bond is being laid slowly and steadily. Hope the writers build on this friendship, and don't rush into love story mode...  

It was just as good to see the mothers smiling again :) Liked that the power of sisterhood triumphed over bitter memories given by a jerk of a husband. 

I had really liked the scene between Girish and Mili too, until the later scene... 😔 

Vihaan and Aarushi' s late night chatting was cute n funny with Aarushi saying 'good night' baar baar and Vihaan prolonging the chat, and how nicely he got her to talk about meeting again ðŸ˜† 

Last scene...entry of a villainous guy. Creepy fellow 🤔 From the way he was looking at Aarushi, me thinks he will probably be the recipient of Vihaan's blows very soon 😆 Though I want Aarushi to slap him a few times first :P  WOman power ke liye ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

Precap is also interesting...Aarushi calling Vihaan on the phone, and Bua maa has answered the call...hmmm... Curious to find out how that conversation is going to play out ðŸ˜†
Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u di ..i didnt watch the epi i have an exam on monday 😔..and i missed some imp scenes ..bt kal dekh lungi...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

thank u di ..i didnt watch the epi i have an exam on monday 😔..and i missed some imp scenes ..bt kal dekh lungi...

Best of luck Renu! ðŸ¤— Do well ok! :* Yeah, do watch the episode when possible. It was a cute one :)
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I Think I Just Wrote The Same Things In My Post Only Choices Of Words Were Different 😆
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Best of luck Renu!🤗Do well ok! :* Yeah, do watch the episode when possible. It was a cute one :)

Thank u di 🤗
weedilicious thumbnail
please somebody give me the link to download the full song Balamji kasak hain lagaye from Satrangi Sasural and the saiyyan from Satrangi Sasural...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: weedilicious

please somebody give me the link to download the full song Balamji kasak hain lagaye from Satrangi Sasural and the saiyyan from Satrangi Sasural...

These are the only links we have at present...

Links given by Anasuya43 -  

http://mfi.re/listen/275s1r7vfdm29bk/Satrangi_Sasural_-_TRIM_SONG(2).mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/g1prvwqa2utr2xw/Satrangi+Sasural+-Tum+jane+na+song.mp3

Link given by Surbhi (Mugdhafan)-

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8q4zu00PH96dkJzS3BkNWhoTjg/preview?pli=1