Qubool Hai

Sahil and Junoon Back...Dec 19th

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi

Finally Sahil junoon back

Aahil takes Sanam to the house. Seher who is worried about Sanam sees Aahil dragging Sanam to the house.She hols herself back by saying that everyone should come face to face with both of them at same time but it is not the right time.

Tanveer instigates Aahil against Sanam.Sanam tries to explain but Aahil replies even if he believes a stranger again, he will not believe her again. Sanam claims herself to be his wife.He too admits that Sanam is still his wife and will remain his wife.Taveer asks Aahil to throw her out but Aahil asks Sanam to stay back not as his wife but as servant.Sanam tries to explain the situation but Aahil is too stubborn to hear.The way he was keep on addressing Sanam as "yeh aurat..yeh aurat " .was too heart breaking..oh my God ...KV and SJ...nailed the episode.

Aahil asks to arrange for a party the next day where he will announce Sanam2 as the begum of the house..and that he accepts the relation with Sanam2. And there is a faint glow in Sanam2's face..Tanveer is super happy.

Aahil goes away from there while Sanam tries to call out for him.He asks Latif to take her to servant quarter...Sanam is sad but a glimpse of her Ms.dhabewali nature shown...And Aahil is in tears...

Sanam goes to their room and is shattered to find Sanam2 taking care of Aahil and is in tears..She runs from there and bumps into Tanveer and she taunts Sanam...

Aahil feels that throwing her out of the house is a better option for Sanam rather he prefers to keep her in front of his eyes and make her realise what she has lost...Good move by Aahil...and Sanam fighting back for her love...Sanam Seher planning for revenge...Aahil using Sanam2 to teach Sanam a lesson...

Precap: Same as Promo

I somehow feel may be in this party everyone will come face to face with Sanam Seher...may be their plan..

Aahil was specially instructing Khalu to call mujrewali...

Outstanding performance by KV and SJ...and junoon is back

Thanks

Sarita

Edited by ssrdj - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finallyyy what a great episode 10/10 
it was sad it actually made me cry omg 
ahail tellin sanam to stay but as a servant wowowo 
and sanam 2 omg takin care of him 
but they all know that this will not work right?

sanam will take her man back no mattter what is takes...ahail cryin wow he knows what is like but i think he is feelin terrible about what is happen between him and sanam but he wants her to feel what he felt which is right but there is a limited...

i think tomorrow epiz should be interesting big time...i dont think the twin secret will be out but for sure seher will hellp sanam out bc she saw what just happen 

and sanam 2 she knows that ahil n sanam are meant to be with each other so i am not worried about that 

n tannu wow she will soon know what is comin for her soon xoxox 

thanks for the epiz 
it was an awesome epiz after a while n tomorro MANA EPIZ YAAA

n one more thing...he doesnt have the courage to kick her out even though he wants her to feel what he felt but he will never ever have the courage to kick her out ever...
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone hurts sanam only...even she didn't anything wrong this isn't fair. I literally cried for  sanam 😭my poor girl.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its was very good and intense episode ...loved it😳
both were hurt and seeing them in pain ..me too felt hurt😭😆
Anyway suddenly,qh got too interesting for me that i can't wait for tomorow😛😆
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

finallyyy what a great episode 10/10

it was sad it actually made me cry omg
ahail tellin sanam to stay but as a servant wowowo
and sanam 2 omg takin care of him
but they all know that this will not work right?

sanam will take her man back no mattter what is takes...ahail cryin wow he knows what is like but i think he is feelin terrible about what is happen between him and sanam but he wants her to feel what he felt which is right but there is a limited...

i think tomorrow epiz should be interesting big time...i dont think the twin secret will be out but for sure seher will hellp sanam out bc she saw what just happen

and sanam 2 she knows that ahil n sanam are meant to be with each other so i am not worried about that

n tannu wow she will soon know what is comin for her soon xoxox

thanks for the epiz
it was an awesome epiz after a while n tomorro MANA EPIZ YAAA

n one more thing...he doesnt have the courage to kick her out even though he wants her to feel what he felt but he will never ever have the courage to kick her out ever...

Yea a highly intense and emotional episode
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am started to get interest in QH again!  Ahil was hurt while hurting Sanam.  Both hurted eachother😭 I hope ammi sanam don't turn negetive.  It was fabulous episode. Hats off to SurVir for amazing performance
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sana--

Everyone hurts sanam only...even she didn't anything wrong this isn't fair. I literally cried for sanam 😭my poor girl.

Yea Sana true..Sanam is not at fault but she has suffered the most
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was so intense, salute to KV and SJ for their acting, they nailed today's episode..
It was really difficult to see sanam in pain,as she had only one hope left -Aahil,even he distanced himself from her..her situation brought tears to my eyes..
and Aahil is trying too hard to hate her and punish her, GOD!! ðŸ˜­

Faya's scene was so creepy by the way!! ðŸ¤¢

and we got to hear a new and different "Junoon" tune..which was nice..

well today's episode raised my curiosity for tomorrow!

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

Its was very good and intense episode ...loved it😳
both were hurt and seeing them in pain ..me too felt hurt😭😆
Anyway suddenly,qh got too interesting for me that i can't wait for tomorow😛😆

Yea after ages waiting for next day's episode Mariya
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn those tears and hurt and pain and agony..this was all we were waiting for I guess..
God! I had chills during that whole scene. I literally had my mouth opened a little at the intensity that scene produced! Blazing!

Almost whole episode was of, for and by SaHil. Strangely awesome😆

What a power packed scene! All the right ingredients for Junoon to start again! And..

Thing you said.."glimpse of Miss Dhabevaali" I guess I noticed that too! When Aahil was at the door and she was looking at him..Yeah! Don't get that thing lost girl! Show him you still have it in you!

I cried with Sanam and sobbed with Aahil OH MAN! ðŸ˜­ðŸ’”

The way he almost stumbled while wiping his tears off..this is TORTURE!!