Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sunitas123

And now whats the purpose of that Raina track? No one has followed up on the proof, Mihika has got married. So guess Raina track is done already?

Ya no idea- Mihika married Ashok so no purpose of Raina track. 😕
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ megha
Replying to your post about mihika's marriage being MiMi plan! Well I don't think Mihir has it in him to come up with such plan. First of all the man is like a pressure cooker on fire when tension n stress grip him. Look at him. 
The man is so emotionally weak right now!  
N Mihika is such a stubborn girl who once decided would never flinch or listen to anybody else except herself! I used to like her but not anymore. She is foolish n too full of herself. Another pressure cooker! This one keeps on blowing all the time. So it was bound to explode. N it did!!
I think she did everything by herself. She didn't consult any one just like for the sex scandal.
In the show I was talking about , rapist finally started loving the wife after torturing her of course.🥱
I won't b surprised if this ends the same way! 
 Ekta mayya ka maala jaal!
One honest confession from me. The day ashok started lusting for Mihika, I knew that the MiMi love story was doomed. The lady EK loves this sadistic track where villainin marries lead's sis n the tortures start till "love" wins!!😆
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@ megha

Replying to your post about mihika's marriage being MiMi plan! Well I don't think Mihir has it in him to come up with such plan. First of all the man is like a pressure cooker on fire when tension n stress grip him. Look at him.
The man is so emotionally weak right now!
N Mihika is such a stubborn girl who once decided would never flinch or listen to anybody else except herself! I used to like her but not anymore. She is foolish n too full of herself. Another pressure cooker! This one keeps on blowing all the time. So it was bound to explode. N it did!!
I think she did everything by herself. She didn't consult any one just like for the sex scandal.
In the show I was talking about , rapist finally started loving the wife after torturing her of course.🥱
I won't b surprised if this ends the same way!
Ekta mayya ka maala jaal!
One honest confession from me. The day ashok started lusting for Mihika, I knew that the MiMi love story was doomed. The lady EK loves this sadistic track where villainin marries lead's sis n the tortures start till "love" wins!!😆

Ya the usual route where make a woman marry a beast n reform him. As if world is not filled with Good men. Oh wait Mihir was a gud man 😳
Spero thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For some reason, after reading most of the comments here, I'm beginning to feel stupid for watching this show 😆

But I think most of us bear with this show for Ishra. I've said it often enough. CVs know our weakness is Ishra but there will come a point where the audience will lose patience and tolerance.

Until that day, CVs enjoy 😃
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Spero

For some reason, after reading most of the comments here, I'm beginning to feel stupid for watching this show 😆

But I think most of us bear with this show for Ishra. I've said it often enough. CVs know our weakness is Ishra but there will come a point where the audience will lose patience and tolerance.

Until that day, CVs enjoy 😃

Don't get me wrong but I love posts like this becos it reminds us that our love for a onscreen couple should not make us blind to shit being shown on the show. 
I think when you feel stupid you begin to do something about it which is great so thanks for posts like this 
Otherwise we can spend so much time defending all the rubbish shown on TV.