Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho to resolve issues between Suraj and Sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Suraj takes care of Bhabho and wants to see her fine very soon.Bhabho gets surprised when Suraj avoids listening Sandhya's interview.However, Babhbho is unaware about the differences between Sandhya and Suraj.Let's see how Bhabho solve the issue between Suraj and Sandhya.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its obvious that only she can solve the issues between surya and sandy-rathis.
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dabh9

Suraj takes care of Bhabho and wants to see her fine very soon.Bhabho gets surprised when Suraj avoids listening Sandhya's interview.However, Babhbho is unaware about the differences between Sandhya and Suraj.Let's see how Bhabho solve the issue between Suraj and Sandhya.

Thanks for sharing.

Is it the summary of yesterday sbs segment or actual spoiler? πŸ˜•

If Suraj is really suffering from HJ trauma then I seriously want Sandy herself analyze his weird behavior and help him get cured directly or indirectly. Or if Suraj is acting and is trying to keep Sandy away from his family torture then Suraj himself  should come back to his wife and woo her back.

I am not quite happy hearing bhabho playing Cupid and these two who were supposed to be soul mates doesn't care about each other πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί  

I know I may be the only one thinking like this but Kya kare I'm not liking what I'm seeing πŸ˜­  Maybe I should take a break from this πŸ’”
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsingh12

Thanks for sharing.

Is it the summary of yesterday sbs segment or actual spoiler? πŸ˜•

If Suraj is really suffering from HJ trauma then I seriously want Sandy herself analyze his weird behavior and help him get cured directly or indirectly. Or if Suraj is acting and is trying to keep Sandy away from his family torture then Suraj himself  should come back to his wife and woo her back.

I am not quite happy hearing bhabho playing Cupid and these two who were supposed to be soul mates doesn't care about each other πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί  

I know I may be the only one thinking like this but Kya kare I'm not liking what I'm seeing πŸ˜­  Maybe I should take a break from this πŸ’”

I totally agree with you - If Suraj is suffering from post-trauma, he should seek counselling with the help of his wife - if CVs bring Bhabo to patch up Suraj/Sandhya, there is nothing more they can do to destroy Suraj character completely - a grown and simple person like Suraj should not need his mama to tell him what is rihgt and what is wrong - I will be so disappointed if that happens - all my respect to his character will be lost
if that happens then it is proven that Suraj is completely 'MAMA's BOY' and I have no place for mama's boys in my heart😑
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs lol its wu of yesterday seg 
meenu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

tfs lol its wu of yesterday seg 

Is it?? Sorry
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3