Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree with you. Why don't they make it a proper cricket league with the hard ball.
But getting into any national team will be difficult.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

rowdy bangalore is weakest baating line up 🤣

jab mujhe pata chala rowdy ke saath match hai mujhe phele se pata tha iss baar b hum jeet ne wale hai kyu ke rowdy ke bating kaise hai wo mein ne phele match mein dekh liya tha😆when kish was dancing sara becoming irritated loz
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

I am around 25 minutes. Priya wal's over.

Delhi dropping lots of balls today hmmm

becoz they know jeete ke wahi 😆rowody ek baar b nahi jeete iss baar kya hak jeetege DD ke samne koi tik nahi paya tho rowdy kya hai
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I finally saw match of DD... that was really unexpected they finish all game in 5 over... Hats Off Delhi Dragons..👏
And Congratulation to Wahi🥳, he got Half Century...
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just finished watching all the matches on Youtube (yes started watching for Wahi and Wally ofcourse) and eeks totally rooting for Delhi! I mean this is obviously scripted, but whatever...I like the players on this team and how they are mostly focused on their game rather than annoying drama. Their major strategy is letting their game speak, which is the best part about them. And they have really good overall players!👏

@Simi: Do you remember that Delhi vs Kolkata match? Priya was bowling against Karan Mehra and I was like...omg my Ashi and Aditya!! Haha!! I was like what's wrong with me? I hated Aditya on the show!! 😆 Anytime Remix actors interact, I am gonna go crazy And Wally and Wahi hugged once as well. I think it was their second game, after they won. It was amazing! 😳

I heard that Raj is playing in a team too but I don't know which one. Do you?
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
today delhi captain was there to support pune 
not.here thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

today delhi captain was there to support pune 

that's because suyyash and shaleen are like brothers to each other if I remember correctly
not.here thumbnail
Just saw the match today and was thinking what if they made a team with the batsmen from Delhi and the bowlers from pune , that would be an awesome team.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

that's because suyyash and shaleen are like brothers to each other if I remember correctly

Yep they have been best friends/brothers for a long time. Even Shaleen came to support Delhi in the match against (Chandigarh Cubs) I believe. 
not.here thumbnail
So what was the promo all about? Scripted drama probably.