Shahid
others
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
I will go for mr Srk n that fawad guy
HR and Ranbir but voted for HR
I think none of them...why is SRK even in the list...isn't he considered ugly on this forum?😆
so glad that HR is winning an ugly contest poll after ages 🥳because winning the most good looking actor polls has become repetitive for him..Edited by harshu.sundas - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kinjalshahshah

👍🏼 Thats what has happened with me- first time i saw him on screen he was saying Hello my name is Zaroon Junaid and yours😳 I was like who the heck and what the fudge is this person and i havent recovered ever since🤪

Me neither. And I don't want to either. ☺️
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Me neither. And I don't want to either. ☺️
 the very first scene i had watched of his was him being in tracks and jogging .. 2nd epi of humsafar.. and then the scene with his father, and i knew he is my next target, my eternal target, my lifelong target... ☺️.. men onscreen never looked so good the way he glowed onscreen
I can see why people find Hrithik hot even though I never have. He is tall and has the chiseled face.But Ranbir's "hotness" goes over my head. He looks like a combination of Paintal's son and Neetu Singh in drag. There were 10X hotter guys when I was in college. If they find the characters he plays, hot, then I guess that would make sense otherwise, his looks are overrated, for sure. 
Back in the days Bollywood used to hire model looking actors. Sanjay dutt was good lookin in 80s, akshay kumar had a dashing face, salman khan, hriyhik, now Bollywood hires ranbir kapoor, ranbir Singh and call them good looking hunk lol. These guys just don't fit. U now get hero looking actors on TV nowadays then in Bollywood.