Users

Frequent Posters

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol...go forward and report. ... 
Originally posted by: najma123

We can keep arguing on who is right. Me or you. It will go on infinitely.😆 Because there is NO DEFINED RULE as to who is successful in films and who is not. Both of us are right. Let me summarise it into two points ONLY and I will let you decide where your SS falls into.

Why must we box him in the two categories again? Can't he make his own way in Bollywood?

A. Getting into B'wood is very difficult since there are thousands who fail every year and many talented people do not get a chance it being a matter of luck.

But even then some do get the chance. The thousands that don't needn't actually have talent. Many of them actually don't. Him actually working in a TV show is a huge first step actually. His resume shows that he does have the talent and drive to be an actor. So he is not one of the unlucky ones for sure.

B. Getting into Bollywood is kinda easy if you want to improve and you are improving despite you not being a great actor Because, many actors who aren't good, do exist. And, to add on, you have really good directors to compensate for.

Ah but no actor is born with the perfect talent. Only when you improve do you become perfect and great. Did you watch Salman or SRk in their initial movies? They sucked.😆 But they did hone their talent. No one gave up on them when they were not great in their initial days. Anyway..it was a good debate but I have to cook.😆 See ya.

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

LOL. I already did which is why I informed you of it. 😆

hahaha this the best thing you can do..bcoz reality is always hard to digest. ...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why the sarcasm? Acting is an art which is no more. BW has lots of less talented actors than SS. Its not like SS already got an offer.   TM just assuming... even talented KVB had recent bw release ... i don even think anyone even remember the name. errm he was even in kismat connection & his role wasnt even close to supporting... recently Barun too had a release who has superstar tag but got only 5 lac opening... so why cant SS? if talented actors like KVB BS fails miserably then why not SS? even Himansh from Humse hai life C(V) had bw release from 4lions but did decent compared to any other... kvb or bs even doesnt come close to "Yaariyan" its not about talent nowadays its about "Networking" that get you a good project in bw...
Originally posted by: Rockofages

hahaha this the best thing you can do..bcoz reality is always hard to digest. ...

Obviously for you. 😉😆
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Go away cooking! ðŸ˜‰ I will definitely continue this debate albeit on a healthier note, later maybe? PM or Scrap or even Debate Mansion. You should be there... Oh. And the reason I am not continuing here is because, it will lead to unnecessary fan wars (Okay. Maybe this is one too.😆). But, I am tolerant. And you seem to be taking it in your stride too... This topic is going to get closed. So, see ya!
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Why the sarcasm? Acting is an art which is no more. BW has lots of less talented actors than SS. Its not like SS already got an offer.   TM just assuming... even talented KVB had recent bw release ... i don even think anyone even remember the name. errm he was even in kismat connection & his role wasnt even close to supporting... recently Barun too had a release who has superstar tag but got only 5 lac opening... so why cant SS? if talented actors like KVB BS fails miserably then why not SS? even Himansh from Humse hai life C(V) had bw release from 4lions but did decent compared to any other... kvb or bs even doesnt come close to "Yaariyan" its not about talent nowadays its about "Networking" that get you a good project in bw...

Even Rishabh was cast in Kaanchi as villian n Vikrant in Lootera as supporting actor. They did not became for movies. Yaa right, majority may not even remember dat there was a KVB's movie called 25Km n Barun's MAMR. Himansh's Yaariyan only became famous n its heroines were picked 4m ramps n Miss India beauties. So, we can't say who is more better or not. 

I can't believe instead of a simple 'Yes' or 'No'+few words as a answer to TM's question, all started gatecrashing d post n harassing SS. We have never harassed KVB n ridiculed him wen he had his movie.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone get this topic closed? All of us are going overboard with our imaginations.. Me included... Look at us. SS's movie is not releasing tomorrow that we are debating whether he is good or not. He is a TV actor. Let him get an offer first? Then, we will see. Why over think so much? It causes a lot of stress. ðŸ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Even Rishabh was cast in Kaanchi as villian n Vikrant in Lootera as supporting actor. They did not became for movies. Yaa right, majority may not even remember dat there was a KVB's movie called 25Km n Barun's MAMR. Himansh's Yaariyan only became famous n its heroines were picked 4m ramps n Miss India beauties. So, we can't say who is more better or not.

I can't believe instead of a simple 'Yes' or 'No' few words as a answer to TM's question, all started gatecrashing d post n harassing SS. We have never harassed KVB n ridiculed him wen he had his movie.

i didnt mean who is better or not but getting offers from known banners matters... Yaariyan had chart buster music... so it doesnt matter who is talented to get into films but network & offers from big banners matters than talent nowadays...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Since this post is being made on assumption with no proof and discussions leading on an all together different tangent, this topic is being closed.

QH DT