Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
to those who are saying she should've just confronted him.. would he have told her the truth???🤔🤔 he's ready to take the blame on himself so that he can keep the actual truth hidden from her since that will break her, then what makes people think he'll tell her the truth if she just asked him??😕 plus, she disbelieved everyone who told her the same, be it Chirag, or the nurse or the guard, but when she heard it from his mouth, she broke.. yes she completely MU everything he was saying and jumped to the worst conclusion possible, but still.. the only thing I'm not liking is her going to Chirag for help/stealing the property papers.. otherwise i think this track has been written a lot better from Ishaani's POV then the other tracks have..😊 she's wrong yes, but she's not completely wrong like she's been in the past.. she has her reasons for doubting him even if they aren't right..
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

to those who are saying she should've just confronted him.. would he have told her the truth???🤔🤔 he's ready to take the blame on himself so that he can keep the actual truth hidden from her since that will break her, then what makes people think he'll tell her the truth if she just asked him??😕 plus, she disbelieved everyone who told her the same, be it Chirag, or the nurse or the guard, but when she heard it from his mouth, she broke.. yes she completely MU everything he was saying and jumped to the worst conclusion possible, but still.. the only thing I'm not liking is her going to Chirag for help/stealing the property papers.. otherwise i think this track has been written a lot better from Ishaani's POV then the other tracks have..😊 she's wrong yes, but she's not completely wrong like she's been in the past.. she has her reasons for doubting him even if they aren't right..

Yep agree with you on everything...my point exactly...
For me too the only thing i did not like was going to Chiraag and especially stealing property papers...alarm bells should have rang for her when Chiraag could not produce any evidence or even hint at it at his home...demanding his property papers for evidence,,,she should have got some idea that maybe he is faking it all and he has nothing or no clue at all...
But i suppose she is just so involved emotionally as well in finding about her father's death and the truth that she totally went bonkers and didn't think clearly at all...😆...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago