Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I scrolled down,read 'Upen-was the star' and decided not to read anything else.

Nice hippo,lol

Me too was just searching Upen name then stopped right there!

🤣   🤣
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are bang on dude!
Loony Upen was at his entertaining best. And all hail Dimpy⭐️, who makes other feel wimpy!

I disagree a little abt the other braniac of the house, Punz. Man that guy has been manipulating these brain dead zombies all this time and he will continue to do so. 

I think it will be between Punz and Dimpy in the end. The rest jaayenge tel lene...sab ke sab filler material hain.

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky23

Of course she did not get hurt. There was NO SWELLING. Nautanki Queen. The next morning too...there was no swelling. Did it disappear overnight? 🤓 If she was that hurt, the bruise or mark would be more prominent then.

People need to stop exaggerating things. 

If she was really hurt, then Puneet and others would have surely supported her...despite the fact that she was wrong. 

Did you hear anyone saying nahi laga not even your Pritam said that she is not hurt? Everyone who? People that switch sides every other day? Pritam is kabhi idhar kabhi udhar so every one thinks he is friend hence no one came to support her! But none of them said that is faking it!
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with almost all the contestants except Dimpy and Sonali..

Dimpy - Was nasty according to me and made her own rule. She wantedly poked Pritam, got a reaction, gave him gaalis and made him out of the game, acted all teary eyed,threw the women card etc etc😳

Sonali - She seemed very sensible yesterday and has managed to come into my like list  now . Never liked her before but yesterday she was right👍🏼

This is MY POV😳
Edited by alexstar - 9 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: decent_girll

Did you hear anyone saying nahi laga not even your Pritam said that she is not hurt? Everyone who? People that switch sides every other day? Pritam is kabhi idhar kabhi udhar so every one thinks he is friend hence no one came to support her! But none of them said that is faking it!

Lol. Pritam is NOT my fav contestant. Stop generalizing.

Did you SEE the swelling? 🤓

Pritam himself said that the hook on the beanie/cap might have hit her. 

Chalo leave others...what about the national sidekick hero and Puneet? Why didn't they support their best friend, huh? 🤓 🤓 I hope...Mil gaya Jawaab?

My problem was with the gross exaggeration doing the rounds in the name of 'swelling'.

Edited by Kwerky23 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Hippo JI I cannot believe we are in agreement of sth .Except for the UPEN star Part of course .

You are too cute ..😳😳😳

THanks. lol

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

For the first time, I'm finding myself agreeing with many of your points LOL! 

1. I think Ali is getting annoying as well. His antics are not funny and like you said, the constant swearing on mother and father lives is not entertainment. And his comebacks, when trying to defend his two- faced-ness aren't enjoyable to watch either. He was absolutely stupid today. He said that he did not hit Upen, and then said that he hit Upen accidentally, and then said that he didn't know if he hit Upen or not because he doesn't have eyes at the back of his head. Just freaking admit that you're not sure and then apologize and move on. He kept on saying that Upen was provoking him, when it was him who was actually provoking Upen later on. 

2. Pritam's behaviour with Dimpy has been terrible from the moment Dimpy arrived. I've noticed that he always makes personal comments on her. Last time, during the captaincy task where Gautam won, he said that she always breaks houses wherever she goes and today he also said that her behaviour was the reason she couldn't sustain her marriage (I don't remember the exact words unfortunately). Those words are so out of line. And I don't understand what the big thing about gaali is. Eff that, everyone in the house swears, he himself swore back at Dimpy. His apologizing to her at the end came across as so fake, but at least he made an initiative. 

3.Sonali was disappointing as well. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen Sonali stand up and support someone passionately. I mean, it could just be my memory of whatever, but she's always just come across as so disinterested. I read a post on the forum where someone said they felt bad that Sonali was called the "female version of Ali" but like honestly, I could care less because Sonali has even less loyalty then Ali. She's always off in her own world doing her own thing, even in tasks. I'm actually starting to get annoyed of her disinterested behaviour, its like Tanna and Dimpy said, she's treating BB as a vacation. It was fun to watch in the beginning but has gotten boring now. 

And I also loved how Gautam slept through like the entire Upen-Ali/Dimpy-Pritam fights. The first time in a while where he was not the centre of attention. And Puneet's complete disinterest just made me laugh LOL! I kinda hope Upen stays, his aggressiveness and the way everyone is so scared of him is turning out as entertaining. 

I dont know what to say except - superb
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I scrolled down,read 'Upen-was the star' and decided not to read anything else.

Nice hippo,lol

😆

thats funny

Originally posted by: decent_girll

I think the answer is in Pritam's 10 time repeated sorry sorry sorry

I like Pritam and I am not against him. However on this issue and in context of Dimpy he has been partial. It was not provocation and she was not allowed to play the game. It almost came out as if had some sort of bias and hatred against her. When you dish out to others then you should have the courage to take it as well

Of course dimpy should not have used gaali. However it came much much later
I am not getting that "I scroll down and read Upen comment and did not read further'
Problem is

- how can one get to that statement without reading the post

-so was one looking for word upen and once upen status was known then decided ok i would not read it

its not making sense.

simple answer should be ...hey i dont like your post bc of upen comment. like many have done.

its ok though. i dont mind. i just did not get the logic