Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Well CVs didn't butcher Suraj's character but showed it properly !!

suman2 Groupbie
suman2
suman2

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I don't have any words to right because I am feeling Angry. Its been said that CVs have killed Suraj's character by showing him throwing Sandhya out of the house..Well they didnt butcher his character but showed in proper light now. He was always that Suraj ..mama's boy, papa's boy, family's boy etc etc . Sandhyaji was just an infatuation. In last two years we have seen many episodes where Bhabo has humiliated Sandhya and Suraj kept quite and watched it.

I am asking a question to all the girls in this forum...would you really like a husband like Suraj ??? Someone backless, spineless...

Please dont make Sandhya go back to Suraj ever again. It will be an insult to womanhood.

Thanks

Edited by suman2 - 18 December 2014 at 7:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kishmish123Venus12aptl123Sonali_11virgo24

Venus12 Groupbie
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I have always felt that altho suraj is sandhya's biggest support, it's only when her career/education is concerned. But for any other issue that bb had with sandhya, and she verbally abused her for it.. I've also noticed that he simply stood there tongue tied. He was always first and foremost his family's boy.. loving your parents is the most honorable and the right thing to do.. absolutely it is, but alongside it's also important to be sensitive to the other important person in your life. Today's episode I did not even for a minute feel that he didn't mean what he said.. which I was hoping to see.. He clearly and specifically stated that her job and her dedication to it has landed bb with a gun shot wound.. and just like her duty to her job is her priority.. his family is his! Maybe it took a lot in him to take this decision, but ultimately he did choose his family over his wife.. cuz he truly believes his wife's work caused all this mess. What a joke! Not for once are they asking themselves why did they not see prema for who she was, or disha.. and it's their whole family who is partly responsible for the HJ to happen at all. What has sandhya to do with anything??! Bb had to shoot ashu which prema made her do.. so why blame sandy for bb's mental issues? blame themselves for being fooled time and again.. first by RK when he initially came to live with them and then by the prema and disha. 
You're right suraj hasn't changed at all. His character hasn't changed one bit.. we are just seeing it in a different light now! But this is who he really is. 
Sorry for going on and on.. just had to pour all the frustrations out after watching today's episode. Sorry if I've offended anyone with my views. 
Good topic sumanThumbs Up

Edited by Venus12 - 18 December 2014 at 8:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suman2aptl123Sonali_11virgo24AmbrosiaDreamygal301

aptl123 Senior Member
aptl123
aptl123

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
i compeletely agree... 
suraj was always like this... he was supporting to sandhya for her career but when it comes to bhabho or his family he stayed quiet...
he blamesw sandhya that she chose her job over her family then what he did... he did choose his family over sandhya and their relationship...
 whatever happend in this hj drama its all because of this dumn Rathis...\
first Vikram brought prema and he was about to marry her... and they blame sandhya...
Suraj borught Disha in his home... still they blame Sandhya...
who told Suraj to run behind Sandhya... cant he think her fellow workers were still fightring with terrorists and how could she just left without them...
ohh gosh...
i am so pissed offAngry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suman2Venus12Sonali_11dabh9

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly mmypoint. If bhabho got shot, it was because Suraj did not follow a police office's orders of not to step out. Y did he have to cone out. And this babasa was blaming Sandhya. When they came to hospiral, not once did they ask how is Sandhya. They were all asking Zakhir, how is bhabho and Suraj. Y, isn't Sandhya their family member?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12Sonali_11dabh9

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuandavi

. When they came to hospiral, not once did they ask how is Sandhya. They were all asking Zakhir, how is bhabho and Suraj. Y, isn't Sandhya their family member?

Thumbs Up

she had been removed from the list long before
if you dont obey me , i dont consider you as my family member
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12suman2Sonali_11dabh9

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Ur right

i dont wont any excuses made for this rubbish behavior of suraj

why anyone would want a hubby like that? one who cannot stand for his wife...and cannot understand her pain is no good!

hate suraj for doing this to sandy!!!!!!!!

poor sandhya...she has IPS and bahu duties and yet she does both duties extremely well...

and after all this also, RM family banishes her!!! Outrageous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suman2

akshaya8428 Newbie
akshaya8428
akshaya8428

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
This time sandhya should take her stand.. Suraj no doubt always supported her, but he left her alone in police hq.. So silly of him.. How can a husband behave this way,, I knw family shud b imp bt is sandy not his famly or he nvr lvd her.. Y did he stupidly jump from the flight n thn Bhabho came running.. Whn the was order given once then they should have at least this common sense k if they cnt hlp thm toh instead prblm me na daale.. Bt these stupid rathis.. Hadh krdete h.. Y does sandy always bend bfore him.. I dnt understand,. She should not stay in d hq as well., she should go smwhr alone k kch din tak evn Suraj na dekh paye usse,, ya phr she meets up wid an accident before Suraj( bhagwan na kare) but he should know her importance.. N uske lia its zaruri to hv sm dhamaka.. LOL Sleepy LvUIshRa LvUIshRa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suman2

soho Newbie
soho
soho

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
This is totally ridiculous.

Just because sandhya is DIL of house it is easy for them to throw her out. What is one of the other son of house (Mohit/Vikram) was ASP and had to do same things. Will Suraj throw them out too because of this?

What are they trying to show..that females will always have to pick between family and work? even if Bhabhoo tries to resolve differences now...i want Sandhya to take some stand. She has been insulted just too many times. Be it Bhabhoo, Babasa, Suraj..list goes on and on.

Go to top