Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

All that chicken..... !

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Yesterday it was Mr. Mukhyaji telling off Sandy and "Suraj" Kind of  Mr.Chief of RP put the blame on Sandy for anything and everything. To him and Bhabho maiyya their family came first above everything. and Sandy baby cannot ever choose Police Naukri above family.

And Hijack was the test and Sandy chose Desh above RP. 

And she is getting punished for it.  By her very own "Surajji" 

Before saying "you poor thing" to Sandy. Let us just see what happend. 

Surajji has become present day Ram.  Ram left Seeta maiyya in the woods actually deep forest when she was pregnant.  

Suraj left  Sandy in the police quarters . That is the difference. 

It did not matter that so many people suffered in the Hijack. So many lives were lost. One was somebody's newly wed husband. Somebody else was a mother's son. It did not matter to RP who anyone else was. They matter the RP. The Bhabho or Surajji. 

How can RP even  compare themselves with the "rest of the world" ? How can any life be "equal" to RP family "values"? 

It  did not matter Sandy got married against her will. She never wanted to marry and that too somebody like Suraj. It was her brother's selfishness. Never mind. She still has to live according to their rules. Weren't they "large" hearted enough to let Sandy become a police officer? Even with all conditions? 

When Sandy is on duty saving lives on a hijack not only RP refused to understand her position her helplessness in freeing them or showing any favoritsm towards her family. 

They did not for a moment stop to think what would have happened if Sandy was someone like Meenakshi and stayed home and somebody else was the police officer and Bhabho and Suraj in a hijack would have gotten injured or killed how would they have felt if that some other police officer had shown favoritism towards his own family members and let  any body else die? 

For RP the police job of Sandy was only for them to show favoritism under all circumstances whether it is to use the government jeep for private purposes or for "eating" out or like someone said in the forum use the police gun for scaring away crows which come to eat darling bhabho's darling pappads. That is their family value the religious sanskaar of holding their family above everything else. and their "bahus" should serve them under all circumstances no matter what. 

Family yani ki RP is "above" the nation. RP members are above everyone else in the nation. 

If everybody in India thinks like RP what would happen to the nation I wonder. 

And for all the "love" Surajji showed Sandy he did not think he should inform her before taking her to "police quarters". He kept it a "suspense" till they went "together" to the police quarters and there he "left" her. That is "love" Surjasaa. 

Anyways the hijackers did many things to the passengers. They made one guy dress up as a woman and dance. They made Bhabho shoot a person. I guess even that is Sandy's "fault" and Darling Surajji was made to eat chicken. under gunpoint or whatever. 

I think the chicken fed by terrorists is showing its effects on Suraj. Because he has changed so much. so completely. Bhabho is no longer the Sherni that she was (?!) once. ( I think I will speak about Bhabho later.) 

But Surja bhaiyya has changed. I am guessing it is the chicken he had that is showing its effect on him. 

And Prema and Disha have bitten Suraj and his papa behind in the neck and made draculas out of them. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

amitaspaquariun2000screen22avyarimaVenus12neel_jayKaShCrazyAneesasegadmehr05Neel_Mmanzilmukulb2011thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 18 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

They did not for a moment stop to think what would have happened if Sandy was someone like Meenakshi and stayed home and somebody else was the police officer and Bhabho and Suraj in a hijack would have gotten injured or killed how would they have felt if that some other police officer had shown favoritism towards his own family members and let  any body else die? 

For RP the police job of Sandy was only for them to show favoritism under all circumstances whether it is to use the government jeep for private purposes or for "eating" out or like someone said in the forum use the police gun for scaring away crows which come to eat darling bhabho's darling pappads. That is their family value the religious sanskaar of holding their family above everything else. and their "bahus" should serve them under all circumstances no matter what. 

Clap

well said
it was because of sandy that all the passnegers were saved
even bharaj were saved 
sandy was not responsible for bharaj to come out of the flight 

if sandy got hurt instead of bb
would bbsa would have felt better may be
he wont even visit sandy in hospital
she would have become an orphan again( of course suraj would be there for her always)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaaribehnab2011Neel_M

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

Originally posted by pyaaribehna

Clap

well said
it was because of sandy that all the passnegers were saved
even bharaj were saved 
sandy was not responsible for bharaj to come out of the flight 

if sandy got hurt instead of bb
would bbsa would have felt better may be
he wont even visit sandy in hospital
she would have become an orphan again( of course suraj would be there for her always)

It would have been better if Sandy got hurt instead of bhabho. It would not even matter if bbsa did not visit sandy in hospital. Even it would not matter if Suraj did not visit Sandy in hospital . or even if Sandy died by getting shot. 

At least she died doing her duty. Now it is not even Suraj abandoning. her . It is the way he abandons Sandy. 

First he did not tell her the truth when bbsa told them both to get out. That means together they lied to Sandy just to get her out of the house. 

and then Suraj gave application to get police quarters two days ago? Did he have any rights to do that? I mean he is leaving Sandy what right he has to give application for police quarters? He is nobody in police. 

And "Diya aur baaati hum" how does it change at one moment? if it does what kind of "love" is it? 

And then even if it changes should not Sandy know about it  before Suraj asks her to leave the house? 

This way of throwing her out by deceit is this right? 

Same thing Vikram did with Meenakshi by asking her to come "out" with him and then left her in her parent's house. 

What kind of nonsense is this behavior? 

After all Bhabho is the one who brought Prema into the house . Sandy had no say in it. 

Before that Raaj kumar came to Suraj's shop to work . Even then Sandy had no say in it. 

Why is Sandy being punished for doing her duty selflessly? 

Even in religion it says put the nation above your own family. RP put themselves actually the menfolk in RP above everything else. and they call it "usul". 

actually RP put only the menfolk of the house above everything else. not even in the daughter in laws. and then Bhabho is an exception. 

And what does RP give to the world? Betas like Mohit and betis like Chavi. and they talk big all the time.

Edited by pyaaribehna - 19 December 2014 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun2000segadb2011

mehr05 IF-Rockerz
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
you said it all right!
fantastic post! Clap Clap Clap

the reaction of RP is quite incomprehensible...and irritating to one point.

hell,  Suraj's reaction to Sandhya was very ominous isnce his comeback from the highjack but to the point of lets say book the quarters two days prior bhabasa's drastic decision...was a blow! 

well, suraj sa got his fair share of flowers and flowery words from my whole family for his oh so brave action.

ahhh, the chicken!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaaribehnab2011

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehr05

you said it all right!
fantastic post! Clap Clap Clap

the reaction of RP is quite incomprehensible...and irritating to one point.

hell,  Suraj's reaction to Sandhya was very ominous isnce his comeback from the highjack but to the point of lets say book the quarters two days prior bhabasa's drastic decision...was a blow! 

well, suraj sa got his fair share of flowers and flowery words from my whole family for his oh so brave action.

ahhh, the chicken!LOL

Well they showed on tv right? the "chicken" I mean. Otherwise why would I mention it? And that way that was the only thing that Suraj had which is different from what he ate till now wasn't  it? LOL  That is why probably I thought ... well. 

RP hasn't "disappointed" anybody. They were always like that. Selfish and self centred. not caring for others. especially to  the womenfolk of the house . People like Meenakshi survived only because they are cunning and deceitful. 

And if Suraj thinks he should  "teach"  Sandy a "lesson" for putting her duty above RP by leaving her in the police quarters  then he is selfish as well. Showing sarcasm saying "you liked police naukri above us . So stay here." etc.  what kind of nonsense is that  ?  

You teach people "lessons" those who are selfish and self centred. or people who hurt others and are insensitive to others and their feelings and needs. or criminals like Raajkumar who hurt the world for their maniacal reasons. 

And Suraj  stopped a "nearly out of the house" Sandy at one point. Now he is throwing her out by deceiving her making a pretense of "leaving" the house with her and then leaving her in police quarters. That too when she least expected this out of Suraj.

and bbsa ? he tells both of them to leave the house.  Was that a pretense too? Did he know Suraj was going to do this to Sandy? 

And Bhabho maiyya is she going to "get better" after Sandy is out of the house? 

After serving them selflessly for this many years without even expecting anything from them in return this is what Sandy gets. Her husband abandoning her at one go. 

What does Suraj mean by he cannot leave his parents? So that means he cannot leave his parents and "family" and that means he can throw Sandy out at one go. without any clue and sarcastically and sadistically so. 

This is "Diya aur baati" really!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

segadmehr05

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Good post I have one question if sooraj. Has seen Bhabho shot he has also seen. Sandhya facing bullets she. Was nearly. Killed in. The blast has he saw her between the bullets before. Or was it first time. If it was first time how can he turn his back towards
her it would be much better to see a protective hubby not allowing wife to do her duty after witnessing blood shed but this is purely ridiculous

facing bullets no matter my
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Incense

Good post I have one question if sooraj. Has seen Bhabho shot he has also seen. Sandhya facing bullets she. Was nearly. Killed in. The blast has he saw her between the bullets before. Or was it first time. If it was first time how can he turn his back towards
her it would be much better to see a protective hubby not allowing wife to do her duty after witnessing blood shed but this is purely ridiculous

facing bullets no matter my

You mean to say Suraj would have been the "protective" hubby if he had told Sandy to leave her job as police officer and be a stay at home wife like Meenakshi? 

If Sandy were anyone like Meenakshi  and he left for Dubai and his plane got "hijacked" and he was nearly killed  would it have been Sandy's fault then? 

What if he had gotten killed in such a situation because some police officer preferred to save his own family over other passengers? 

We let somebody do the difficult and dangerous duty of protecting us and we do not even understand what difficulties these people face. 

True Suraj was the one who woke up an unconscious Sandy. But the hijack drama was no fault of  Sandy alone. 

Raajkumar came to work for RP not because of Sandy. And he planned to harm public that time. Sandy caught him then. 

Now hijack is a revenge on Sandy. and Raajkumar has taken his revenge. Now Suraj is gone from Sandy's life. 

And that way RP should be held responsible for harboring terrorists and enquiry conducted on them. That would serve them right for bringing some unknown people into the house. 

If Suraj had any concern for Sandy's life he would have discussed it openly with her instead of throwing her out of the house by deceit. 

I doubt he has any concern for Sandy's life as it is. because he is "letting her go" out of his life. and choosing his family over Sandy.  All the years she lived with him are of no consequence to him. 

And if Sandy had left earlier from RP before Suraj started supporting Sandy in her IPS goal that would have been different. 

No there is no concern that Suraj has for Sandy at this point of time. It is only sarcasm and "teaching her a lesson"  on the "pretext" of "choosing his family over Sandy" 

I want to know whether he has any right to choose his family over his wife. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 19 December 2014 at 11:44am
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nope I m saying the rift between. Career. And family could have shown better I could have sympathize. With sooraj in that track as he would be selfish there as he loves his wife here they are showing he left his wife coz he lo es his mother

Go to top