Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4256447&TPN=9 I think I said enough yesterday 😆
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't feel bad for Sonali I am proud of her  She knows what to say and when to say...regarding bitching does she care? 😆
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vibg

sonali GAVE content in the beginning!!!! if you like sonali.. that's nice. but feeling bad for sonali.. ab that's a bit too much because she is the worst bitcher, gosspier, most vengeful, laughs the most when others r being made fun of, most idhar udhar, then lies. she clearly told puneet about upen telling her about his financial woes and then denied.. how else did puneet know? she thinnks they all owe the mahanrani something.. why? she has called others names... karishma, gautam, pritam.. you name it. she desperately was trying to get a kiss from gautam and upen... that didn't work either, just liek her doing kamal leela with both in shifts.

worse, i don't want to see someone so ungroomed on TV.. she is blah!

Every one has a right to feel whatever she likes!
As a sonali supporter i also feel bad for her when even those whom she supported in the time of need bitch about her... And yes i have never seen her bitching about someone without any reason ! I have seen others doing this because of their insecurities..Edited by katherine123 - 9 years ago
EDIT..🥱Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

i have no regret now that Salman made KArishma cry..i hate her sooo mucchhh🤢...i hope she gets more bahsing from Salman oh and PUneet Issar daughter was right a daughter like Karishma can be the reason of a fathers death🤢😡

on topic Sonali 😊
Originally posted by: Secretsmiles

on topic Sonali 😊

May be he/she is Sonali supporter, topic dekhe bina post kar diya... 😆
Originally posted by: 9tanki

May be he/she is Sonali supporter, topic dekhe bina post kar diya... 😆

oh nooo  chashma needed here...Karishma badmouthe her 2 day..implied in the topic why doing dimag ki dahee🤡 and not using eyes that God has given u
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is no saint but way better then Dimpy & Karishma. Sonali is favorite female contestant.
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dimpy: she didn't support me so dost to dushman! What she was accusing Sonali of she does herself 😆

Karishma: no surprise here! A self centred, selfish bimbo who loves to bitch about others but can't even take a joke! Aur who has she been loyal too? Upen or diandra? I've seen her bitch about both of them where's her loyalty?

Gautam: less said the better

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibg

She has survived because gautam fans keep viting for her which i think is getting over. She has survived because she has connections!   If content is king.. What has she done in last few weeks?   Like i said in another post.. Cool girls dont desperately keep teying for lust angle even after getting rejected. Sonali has laughed the most when puneet makes fun of karishma. Why Did she ever say., no puneetji thats not nice! Anyone is making fun of anyone.. Sonali is there to laugh and add her vishesh tippandi!!! She has called karishma jhopaDpatti wali. Of all the HMs. She is da most useless illmannered and disgusting in looks and way of speaking. Dimpy is giving her tough competition in most departmenta!

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Sonali was absolutely right here. She stood up for what was right and Dimpy was in the wrong today. She poked and then played victim. Kudos to Sonali for having a mind of her own👏

The others can continue feeling insecure and jealous of her and bitch about her, it hardly affects her. She is the only person who has stayed genuine and sane⭐️

And yes she has bitched too but its brief and not to the levels that these people have about her. 

And No she is not surviving on the show because of Gautam fans. She has very dedicated fans of her own. Check social media if you need proof of that.

pls dnt reflect tanna's and wonder how come gautam is saved every week.. maybe caus of sympathy.. NO.. jus like he has fans and they like him for who he is.. similarly.. sonali has fans and that has nothin to do with Gautam! i dislike Gautam infact! I used to like him before but not anymore.. jus Sonali now.. caus she has maintained herself.. and shes positive.. I find her entertainin and a pretty good contestant! 

erm u want to bash someone caus they look disgustin by looks? please whats the use? its jus a show.. why be so negative.. jeez 
Edited by MissBrownEyes - 9 years ago