last episode-highlights

marrygoround thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

first of all i dunoo πŸ˜•m suppose to write this or not but as many ppl wanna know end i m doing it.

mods u can close my post if m wrong,sorry abt that,

here it is:-

*dilip did all that bcoz he was jealous of angad,he said angad always gave importantce to kripa n kanan, avantika,he didnt think abt his dad,as he has given him everything is rock star bcoz him dilip,

*bcoz kartik still luvs his dad ,angad let him(dilip)go, he ordered him to left house n  he is not punishing h is dad bcoz of his brother,

*kanan got a job in music skol in u.k

*kripa was reading nishants dairy kanan came n tell her abt ther killer,n dey both left for khana house,there buaji read nishants dairy n decide to unite AK as nishants last wish n called angad at her home,

*wen kripa reach home, she was suprised to see ,buaji told her all n sur come n hug kripa mamaa!!!!

(dey didn't show anything abt prateek n angad)

*kripa touch dadi feet n all ppl smile,

*8 months l8r baby boy,his name not decided yet, n angad n kripa still confused abt the  name  he said this.... she said that..! den baby cries he went to baby took him n sit beside kripa on the hospital bed n den he said i forgot to tell u onething yesterday she said what he said I LOVE U! both laugh n sing Kaisa yeh pyaar hai"

the end**

hope u like my highlights

thanks,

marrygoround.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh,...thank you so much,...cant belive there would be no KYPH from tomorrow 😭
marrygoround thumbnail

Originally posted by: hibos1

oh,...thank you so much,...cant belive there would be no KYPH from tomorrow 😭

u welcome, yaa m so unhappy now😭

Aira thumbnail
ohh its so cutee!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
thanks for posting
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
thanks, i'm going miss KYPH THAKS GOD FOR MY DVDS

Rajni
niki7a thumbnail
cant believe there is no more kyph, but it was a good last episode
sumnamohib thumbnail
Thanks a lot for a update yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I STILL CANT BELEIVE THAT KYPH IS ENDED I FEELING BAD I JUST LOVE TO WATCH ANGAD AND KRIPA 😭
vsandhu05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...

what A crappy ending to show!!! everyone just accepted everything in one day and got together! WOW..if only real life was that easy ..we would have no problems
They should have started resolving issues from Monday and should have given proper ending to this show.. 😭

Vimmi
Xquizet_grl thumbnail
😭   πŸ˜­ 😭😭

I cant believe they wrapped it up so lamely!!!!!!!!!!!!

this sucks yaar!
marrygoround thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsandhu05

Thanks for update...

what A crappy ending to show!!! everyone just accepted everything in one day and got together! WOW..if only real life was that easy ..we would have no problems
They should have started resolving issues from Monday and should have given proper ending to this show.. 😭

Vimmi

yea i agree with u!

if everything happen so easily in our daily lives....

i can't believe myself that its over i looked at my clock really is it the time😭