Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi37

Hey btw ur version of update is also hilarious๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†N dat line chalo hum bhi dekh le bhala meri biwi vapas kab ayegi n mandir ka Ganta line super hilarious๐Ÿ˜†

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š Ratiji aur aap sab ki kripa hain aur kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š Ratiji aur aap sab ki kripa hain aur kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw I'm aditi๐Ÿ˜† not RATI 
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
Ajbde looks awsm
waiting for arrival in chittod
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Btw I'm aditi๐Ÿ˜† not RATI 

oh god๐Ÿคฃ i know aditi ๐Ÿ˜† i wanted to say that you and all other forum members.I took Rati's name just like symbol 
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsm123

oh god๐Ÿคฃ i know aditi ๐Ÿ˜† i wanted to say that you and all other forum members.I took Rati's name just like symbol 

Oh ๐Ÿ˜† I thought u called me rati by mistake ๐Ÿ˜†
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Oh ๐Ÿ˜† I thought u called me rati by mistake ๐Ÿ˜†

It's ok.well no one can be confused about ur name as it suggest here only aditi37๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
123pritha thumbnail
the epi was a complete suprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fulfilling our wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and promising an interesting track for the coming episodesโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

emotional pratab โค๏ธ
senti kardiya
woww pratab 
u are too good at expressing emotions without uttering even  a word
loved it
i can't  waot to see when pratab will actually gift ajabde  everything he has bought for her

DB EMOTIONAL FOR PRATAB
shock laga
cv's really u amaze us
but she was back to herself in few min

db vs ajabde 
sopna pa suhga tha
rocking convo

i want to see how maan will react
i mean jo sabko dariti hai hanri rani ma  wa  ajabde bhabi sa darti hai

patta and pratab working tog๐Ÿฅณ
chetak  bharat ka best devar hai๐Ÿคฃ
missing his bhabi

lagta hai brother and sisters of ajabde and pratab will unite them

VB don't let us down 
tell complete truth to maan
ajabde should come back to chittod but she she must be showered with love and respect
clear MU
i don't want to see ajabde geting hurt by DB/US

NO WAY

ENTIRE CHITTOD SHOULD REPENT
PRATAB AND US SHOULD ATLEAST ASK FOR FORGIVENESS
PLZZ FULFILL THIS WISH AS WELL
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rati! sorry couldn't comment on your earlier posts. Exams are going on. I think your exams are going on too! All the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and great post! ๐Ÿ‘
Well it was too good to see the softer side of Pratap and that cabinet filled with gifts and memoirs was very sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š just when I think this is it! I'm going to hate the CVs forever now! they come up with things like this ๐Ÿ˜†  Well I'm glad that finally something is happening in favor of Ajab coming back. I hope VB is completely honest with Maan but maybe that's too much to expect from Darpok VB ๐Ÿ˜ก well I don't know how long this "ek saptaah" will stretch. I hope not one year ๐Ÿ˜†
DB's soft side๐Ÿ˜†  and that too for Pratap ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ well I remember in the very beginning DB actually used to love Pratap like a son and then Jagmalini and her own ambitions came in between ๐Ÿ˜ก does that loving side of DB still exist? But she flipped back to her usual Bhootni self. Good. I can't imagine DB as anything but her usual Bhootni self ๐Ÿ˜† DB-Ajab face off was awesome, though a little illogical ๐Ÿ˜† According to our recently shahid Badgabbar khan enemies can recognize enemies immediately so maybe the same applies to imagination too ๐Ÿ˜† anyway Ajab looked stunning in that outfit. Can't wait to see her back in reality. I hope she throws DB out of the room in a similar pattern when she arrives ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Last scene was great too! highlight was Chetak getting pissed at Pratap ๐Ÿคฃ I think Aditi had made a post about it. Well maybe CVs do visit here once in a while ๐Ÿ˜† When they showed PraLal running I thought it was another Dream sequence but thank god it wasn't. I'm sick of the dream sequences already ๐Ÿคข anyway all in all it was a great episode! have a great weekend Ratiji! and again, good luck for your exams! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
-ARSHI_LOVE- thumbnail
the moment of this epi was DB's weak moment... when she brings the good DB out...
rest was okay...
some hopes if not JB then its Ajabdeh's time to comeback...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sammy - oh yeah...so that is another version looks like - interesting...yeah I guess its unanimous then that the biography on akbar is trying to paint him white...so then how much can we believe from it
Rati - haha, not that long...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ have commented once in a week - thursday epis maybe๐Ÿ˜† boy CVs managed to frustrate the angel of our forum too๐Ÿ˜ก, with the never ending MU - thats the first time I read u being so upset...and CVs deserve it!๐Ÿ˜ก

its a done deal honestly with myself...till the MU is not resolved +  till they dont start some sensible track, m definitely not watching real time...might catch stuff in weekend if it feels like