Moments of the day - 18/12 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by eshasrk

Indeed from the moment Shekhar turned negative, the show also took a U-turn. But they have done it deliberately and I guess there is a reason for this change, the only problem is that I cannot see what was the reason and where this is heading

I have a strong feeling Star Plus is messing badly with the show. They are fast tracking Nisha's love story as they want them to become a couple and SP can start promoting them. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£
You don't know how I felt when i saw Aman's Chacha πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† 

Why God Why!!! Why me!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think they wanted to see whether your face also change like Nisha when Viraj asked her to go.πŸ˜†
Just kidding.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

I think they wanted to see whether your face also change like Nisha when Viraj asked her to go.πŸ˜†
Just kidding.πŸ˜†

My face was like Dadaji's when cousins unite and take blame..πŸ˜† Facepalm!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My face was like Dadaji's when cousins unite and take blame..πŸ˜† Facepalm!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
SO theme became facial expressionsπŸ˜†
First Nisha and then you.πŸ˜†
ok bye. gotta go. Catch you tomorrow.
As we have a biography session tomorrow we should not miss the class na?πŸ˜†
@Shwets..Dadaji's look ..oh m scared..
@Kate..No specific classes today..May be v can take etiquette class today since vimlaji said thanks to Aman!!!
Originally posted by prachii

@Shwets..Dadaji's look ..oh m scared..
@Kate..No specific classes today..May be v can take etiquette class today since vimlaji said thanks to Aman!!!
ok done then.πŸ˜†
@Kate...I want to miss tomorrow's class badly...but have to sit through because of majboori...πŸ˜† Bye Bye!
@Prachi Not the scary Dadaji look...the look on Dadaji..like "kuch nahi ho saktha" look..πŸ˜†

@Kate...I want to miss tomorrow's class badly...but have to sit through because of majboori...πŸ˜† Bye Bye!
@Prachi Not the scary Dadaji look...the look on Dadaji..like "kuch nahi ho saktha" look..πŸ˜†
Though I hate biography this class seems interesting so have to come and see. ok bye bye.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

Though I hate biography this class seems interesting so have to come and see. ok bye bye.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll evaluate your discussion on this subject tomorrow...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll evaluate your discussion on this subject tomorrow...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†