Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: prachii

Esha and shwets u r correct

What is umesh doing there😭
He was working for quite long time and cant he help his Aman ...

He should be first informed right...only then he can help. 
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@prachi

One villain is out...I never liked him from the first...πŸ˜† No manners at all...

Poor Mohan. He is a nice guy...goes around smoothly with everyone without getting involved in anything. Guess he is the next to get the attack as Ram seems to have planned something big. 

Ya atleast one wicket is out by viraj πŸ˜‰

Ramji-Sunitaji..They are robbers in suit-up attire😑
who is gonna knock those wickets😊 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Ya atleast one wicket is out by viraj πŸ˜‰

Ramji-Sunitaji..They are robbers in suit-up attire😑
who is gonna knock those wickets😊 

Please...not Viraj...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it might be Kirti and Aman. That would be great.
Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the last moment i was thinking its nishas dream...becouse viraj dont act like this...in the last scene...so uncomfortable...and their one side hug...πŸ˜†i dont khow wht should say its tht why i used one side hug...πŸ˜†...in that scene i was laughing...thn i realise its not nishas dream ,it was my dream...πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail

He should be first informed right...only then he can help. 

He is being missing so long..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marwa.A.W

In the last moment i was thinking its nishas dream...becouse viraj dont act like this...in the last scene...so uncomfortable...and their one side hug...πŸ˜†i dont khow wht should say its tht why i used one side hug...πŸ˜†...in that scene i was laughing...thn i realise its not nishas dream ,it was my dream...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

He is being missing so long..

So now Nisha's birthday planning is going to happen. Even though I like what Lakshmi and Ramesh are planning...I wish it doesn't backfire. They have to keep it simple and casual. Their intentions aren't wrong...but if Nisha doesn't like it...then...

Umesh...Sukku...Jwala...Bunty...all are missing. And yes..Dada and Dadi too..πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marwa.A.W

U should have had a warm hug in ur dream rather than one side hug..lovely dreamπŸ˜‰of niRaj
arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
WTH , so called viraj singh rathole didn't even check his bag properly whether all files r there or not and on top of it didn't zip it . Thank god at least he closed the trunk of car.
prachii thumbnail

So now Nisha's birthday planning is going to happen. Even though I like what Lakshmi and Ramesh are planning...I wish it doesn't backfire. They have to keep it simple and casual. Their intentions aren't wrong...but if Nisha doesn't like it...then...

Umesh...Sukku...Jwala...Bunty...all are missing. And yes..Dada and Dadi too..πŸ˜†

Ya may be her bday will be a huge event with all the cousins πŸ˜›

Today i was thinking like vimlaji may scold aman telling that She purposefully kept the tablets in other cabinet .😳n acting as if she is helping .And though vimla brought tat jug of water since Aman was pouring i thought like she wont allow it..But good that she said thanks..Cake starting to melting?
Edited by prachii - 9 years ago