Moments of the day - 18/12 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by prachii

I think not only for this week.Till file track closes it suits for u :)

Not just the file track...it's the entire academy track for me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It suits me till the end of the show..pata nahi kitne saal bad..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Prachi 
Was just joking..πŸ˜† There are too many tracks on that too many things are running on our minds..πŸ˜†

See..according to my idea...Viraj can sach much become part of the cousins..he can have a family on his own..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a serious note...I am sure Viraj will love Lakshmi...😊 

Ya he will..
Lots more to come..He was impressed with the lucky charm ,the way she cared for nisha when she skipped bf..😊Already he is in admiration mode when he came to know abt 16 members in her family in that dropping scene...so he  wil be impressed with the bonding of gangwals:) 
Originally posted by prachii

Ya he will..
Lots more to come..He was impressed with the lucky charm ,the way she cared for nisha when she skipped bf..😊Already he is in admiration mode when he came to know abt 16 members in her family in that dropping scene...so he  wil be impressed with the bonding of gangwals:) 

Bonding of cousins actually..πŸ˜†
Gangwals kahan bonded hai..πŸ˜†

I think he will get the family he is craving for...and the parents' love which he misses. We can see a completely different Viraj with Gangwals..

I have a strong feeling Star Plus is messing badly with the show. They are fast tracking Nisha's love story as they want them to become a couple and SP can start promoting them. 

And they will compromise on the quality 😲 😲...that is tooo bad. I also love NiRaj as a couple, they look way too adorable together , but that does not mean that I want to see only them even if they storyline goes to the dogs...
They really need to start working on a better script with a balance btwn NiRaj scenes and Nisha and her family / cousins

Originally posted by eshasrk

And they will compromise on the quality 😲 😲...that is tooo bad. I also love NiRaj as a couple, they look way too adorable together , but that does not mean that I want to see only them even if they storyline goes to the dogs...
They really need to start working on a better script with a balance btwn NiRaj scenes and Nisha and her family / cousins

Ya ,but it will be difficult to balance for them if they show these much tracks.Today also they were showing so many scenes in different places .Better they need not introduce any more parellel tracks n give equal importance to Gangwals n Rathore.

Here comes my dramatic SP like story...πŸ˜†

Viraj will be invited by Lakshmi for the party and when she serves the halwa...he will be reminded of his mother...and with more halwa..bonding between Lakshmi and Viraj will grow and he would want to make her his mother. Lakshmi will agree...and with that Nisha becomes Viraj's sister...🀣🀣

Any one has the hospital's number?πŸ˜† I seriously need a check up..πŸ˜†

I don't mind Viraj bonding with Laxmi, infact I would love to see that, but even I need a hospital after reading the 2nd part 🀣 🀣
@esha @prachi
The quality is really coming down. I mean...the scenes are becoming so typical like any other show. The leads here are so different and interesting, so independent, yet to show them in the same way...through the same story is disappointing. Alright, if that's what they have planned for that, fine. But plan the rest of the tracks of the families too. Don't show the other tracks just for the sake of it. The other tracks are dealing with social issues which should gain the same importance as the lead track.

And about Viraj-Lakshmi...I couldn't stop myself..πŸ˜† Effect of the past few episodes are taking a toll on me..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Marwa.A.W

In the last moment i was thinking its nishas dream...becouse viraj dont act like this...in the last scene...so uncomfortable...and their one side hug...πŸ˜†i dont khow wht should say its tht why i used one side hug...πŸ˜†...in that scene i was laughing...thn i realise its not nishas dream ,it was my dream...πŸ˜†

Today ur dream is fulfilled..Though it is a serious scene n while saving her only he does..yet they were kinda πŸ€—