Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

...precap shows chirag is happily praising the latest techonology in his phone that will convince ishaani about ranveer's involvement in harshad's murder 

Was this for tomo precap ๐Ÿ˜• I thought there was no precap
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Last 20 min was played

This happens with colors telecast ...They do this pretty often and 5 1 hour episodes per week is excruciating so this bound to happen

That might have been the real reason 
Poor fellows could not cope 
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Things took a disgustingly ugly turn today.. Wondering the same as everyone else, what proof will she find of his innocence in a few hours since it said she'll know the truth by the time she has to open her vrat and this will be where she'll try to confess... At this rate, I doubt the shooting drama will happen in any of the ME.. How misleading.. Was waiting for that๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜† on that note, Chirag recording their meetings is another thing that could spell disaster for the future๐Ÿค” once Ishaani refuses to believe him, he might try instigating Ranveer with the whole we're having an affair behind your back๐Ÿฅฑ and honestly if Ranveer ends up believing him you can't even blame him coz Ishaani is an idiot๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ when she's well aware of the type of person Chirag is, why walk right into his trap??๐Ÿค” waise bhi Amba was saying you might end up getting another thokhar before you realize you shouldn't trust anyone blindly, something tells me it'll be this only...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That might have been the real reason 
Poor fellows could not cope 
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No yaar they did play their one hour episode plot ...They were trying to steal the other rival channel trps which is also from same PH,they had their confession scene today
Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

...precap shows chirag is happily praising the latest techonology in his phone that will convince ishaani about ranveer's involvement in harshad's murder 

Now I cannot stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No that shows original timing is at 7:30 now and that's the one that gets counted towards trps. Plus Ekta makes it a point to make sure none of her two shows air at the same time so she can make sure they're all slot leaders๐Ÿ˜†. It must've been a technical problem I guess.. Looking at the short notice the episodes are shot and aired at, they probably weren't done with the editing in time..
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep some scenes seem to have been shot at last moment...
Another instance was when Ishaani was putting sindoor on her head...some of it was also on her nose...the next cut it wasn't...so basically editing hs been done hurriedly...

On the other hand it was one hour episode...though half an hour late it started...wondering what is going on...
We will see Ranveer proved innocent and it will be at the last moment so that the drama is extended...
all this Amba watching scene has been done so that when there is Ranveer Ishaani love blooming in future...Amba will be the one to stop it because she will see Ishaani as cheating Ranveer...

Also i have a feeling that Chiraag too may blackmail Ishaani or Ranveer through this recording that he seems to be doing...

There is a possibilty that we may see the scene of Ranveer getting shot after the monday's ME on 22nd, and maybe on tuesday...unless ofcourse they show things quickly...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think till monday or tuesday tis track wil run according to the date they displayed in promo isnt it. So they have added sum thing in between to stretch. Yuck.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ramya-

I think till monday or tuesday tis track wil run according to the date they displayed in promo isnt it. So they have added sum thing in between to stretch. Yuck.

I agree with you Ramya 
๐Ÿ˜ก
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Was this for tomo precap ๐Ÿ˜• I thought there was no precap

this was the closing scene nebuna