Jodha Akbar

finally J.A story end SA story start 18 DEC

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
after watching today episode i really feeling bad for parijat and  i was still thinking why they take leap ?

today episode hight light is just Adkha soul talks and Akdha scene rest of all was confusing

Cv try to show salim as jalal matlab salim ko jalal ki tara bahadur and gussa wala
sorry to say but jo josh and dailogue delivery rajat ne diye as jalal wo koi kar hi nahi sakte
mein rajat ke fan hoo iss liye ye nahi keh rahe its fact

aaj full episode mein cv bas salim ko jalal ki tara dekhne mein laga tha...ravi is okay but ye viewers ko zyada der tak entertain nahi kar payega its my view

rajat jodha akbar se phele hi bohut famous thee but after jodha akbar os ki popularity asman ko chu gaye iss logo ko koi strong and popular actor lana chahiye tha

after today episode mein ne ek cheez accept kar leee yess Finally J.A story is end now its SA story

But jab b jodha akbar ke naam aayega log hamesha rajat aur paridhi ko yaad karege inn dono ne ye show ko popular banaya show mein koi b aaye jaaye but show ki jaan hamesha rajat aur paridhi hoge😭

Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This actor is nothing compared to Rajat .I am happy now EK will know the worth of Parijat .
Waise Aaj madam -e-Khaas was not there in today's episode ? 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rashmi81

This actor is nothing compared to Rajat .I am happy now EK will know the worth of Parijat .

I think still the focus will be around JJ that is why they probably went with this actor as Salim..
ayushimehra thumbnail
Finally leap has come, But Salim Acting wise, feeling less. Agree  CV should choose strong character, for Salim.

But Leap Showed, He not forgave His Parents,His mind develop, Own World +Own thinking,

tough time for Akdha again, because Gap is seeing clearly More, & soul talks cleared this more.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rashmi81

nahi aaj os madam-e-khaas ko nahi dekhya🤣 soon they gone realize king and queen of tellywood ko koi replace nhi kar sakte
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayushimehra

Finally leap has come, But Salim Acting wise, feeling less. Agree  CV should choose strong character, for Salim.

But Leap Showed, He not forgave His Parents,His mind develop, Own World +Own thinking,

tough time for Akdha again, because Gap is seeing clearly More, & soul talks cleared this more.

Rajat ke samne koi b aayega wo pika hi lagega yaar he is king of tellywood he is great actor...if they love the show they should show more parijat and less SA and they should show salim as positive shayad phir koi salim ko accept b kar le 
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Salim as some one popular actor hi ho jaruri ni qki he has to prove his acting infront of rajat as paridhi proved...
paridhi v koi popular actress ni thi but aaj she is loved no less than rajat..cause of her acting skills...
Isliye kisi ko utha le as salim,he still will be a kiddo😆
Edited by akdha_forever - 9 years ago
SsnehHa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
parijat z heart of jodha akbar
noone take dere place
aur yh kya salim,ekta u should take someone who can portray the character Strongly
parijat we will remember ur jodi nd acting forever
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akdha_forever

Salim as some one popular actor hi ho jaruri ni qki he has to prove his acting infront of rajat as paridhi proved...

paridhi v koi popular actress ni thi but aaj she is loved no less than rajat..cause of her acting skills...
Isliye kisi ko utha le as salim,he still will be a kiddo😆

paridhi ke pas os ki acting usb thi im nt saying ravi is bad but parijat ke samne wo  mujhe pika dekh ke 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is idiotic. There is nothing wrong in showing Salim and Anarkali on TV. 
End this show. Start a new one. Show Salim and Anarkali.
You still can retain PS and RT as supporting actors and ALL other actors and characters... Its the same story continued right... You can do that..

Focus on SA. 

You know what will happen THEN, viewers will not have this cold vibe that AkDha are not given importance and all that jazz since technically their story is over. 

The makers and actors won't lose their jobs since they are still part of a show related to JA.

Instead of that, the old EK nonsense continues. Won't she ever understand?