Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mnr123

Lucky Kya post hai - aansu aagaye Khushi ke aansu re 😆😛

Vyas I was expecting this kind of episode n I am speechless really. Agree to ur one line - their hug is enough they don't need to confess. 😳 At least hug toh kiya 😕😛

😎 thank you... aaj ka epi dekha kya ?
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

btw... Neelu should recv. O.T... raat ke chaar baje ghar mein hai, apne ghar ke baare mein bhi bhool gayi.. Ramesh ka Kya hoga aise hi karegi toh .. or is she a well wisher, who decided to stay back to welcome her employer.. sochna padega 🤓

arre she is one loyal employee re... 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I will answer u zener 😎

dijiye😳

R
neil is flirting devika and devika giving nice back to ragini  🤣  
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I will answer u zener 😎

mujhe question bhi nahin samjha ZD ka 😭
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

😎 thank you... aaj ka epi dekha kya ?

Not yet in two minds - one mind says - lets watch it for laugh riot - another says don't watch it for ur sanity 😆😛 Lets see which one wins over 😉
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zener questions please 
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am not really feeling like joining the discussion here, cuz well, I am over this show. I haven't watched YHM since forever, cuz well, its stupid.

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

THE MOST DUMBEST EPI I HV EVER SEEN...!! SS...if u had written tonites epi then i hv to say BRAVO...YHM isse zyada doob NAHI sakti...👏...!!!

wht the F to the highest order ws tonites epi esp the entire airport drama?🤢...

ONLY good thing ws hug...n tht ws not evn "IshRa" hug for me i NEVER SAW MY ISHRA today... the hug purely looked lik DivAn frndly hug...lik they hug on some achevin awards or somethin..aisa feel ho raha the mujhe...i njoyed tht hug solely as DivAn fan..NOT ISHRA...!!

Seriously i cant beleive a couple whom i thought is one of the best couples of indian tv-they got the MOST MOST MOST PATHETIC CONFESSION...wht a SHEER INSULT TO ISHRA..!! n HATS OFF to Karan Divyanka for enactin this airport seq...their MAJBOORI-wht else i can say...!!

This is exactly my thoughts. this member here has said it all I wanted to post on this forum today after watching today's epi.
and I only watched it cuz today was going to be confession scene.
I have invested my 1 year in this show, so aaj ka episode dekhna toh banta tha .

But I was highly disappointed to say the least.
The whole scene where Ishita is running behind Raman & they are running around the airport was meant to be funny (I wonder why?), but It has rather left me in bad taste. IshRa were never like this, at least I never imagined their confession scene to be this juvenile.
Well, I guess I was an idiot who was expecting sensible stuff from CVs.

I just want to add one more point here.
Raman left divorce papers for Ishu, which Ishu later finds. IMO, divorce is a huge step. Wasn't ishu supposed to be sad or confused as to why Raman wants to divorce her??
But, instead, she reacts...I don't understand how?
It was all so stupid !

nevermind...
I don't care anymore.
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My 2 Paise ka gyan 😉

Y on Earth did Raman not say anything about his fears/pain/insecurity ? Y is he again taking things from his Family who is again blaming ONLY HIM for all the WRONGS with his marriage? 

Y did Ishita resort to polygraph test. 😕 For every trust issue is Ishita going to check him on a lie detector? U Love SHagun -- NO NO NO 😛😆

Overall looking at Forum Haal and also Vyas n Serious's thoughts about "Huggg" I think CVs have achieved what they wanted 17 minutes of DRAMA n 3 Minutes of Romance 👏😛 Here comes the TRPS 😳
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

mujhe question bhi nahin samjha ZD ka 😭

my question is contradiction. madam was giving raman credit of her smile and new founded JKR Mode, but raman before credited shani and we too observed same like raman and shani only had said raman tumhe JKR bulata hoga because of your nature 😕😕

though R tried to justify writer 😆
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

My 2 Paise ka gyan 😉

Y on Earth did Raman not say anything about his fears/pain/insecurity ? Y is he again taking things from his Family who is again blaming ONLY HIM for all the WRONGS with his marriage? 

Y did Ishita resort to polygraph test. 😕 For every trust issue is Ishita going to check him on a lie detector? U Love SHagun -- NO NO NO 😛😆

Overall looking at Forum Haal and also Vyas n Serious's thoughts about "Huggg" I think CVs have achieved what they wanted 17 minutes of DRAMA n 3 Minutes of Romance 👏😛 Here comes the TRPS 😳

that is what I was thinking too ... mission accomplished