Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Congratulations Jayasree di 🤗 Just came to know that your son has got married! Heartiest Best wishes to the couple 😃 May God bless them with love and togetherness!!! ❤️🤗

Wow.. this is a lovely news... !!! 🥳 
Congrats Jayasree di on your son's wedding... !!! 😃 Best wishes to the newly wed couple.. !!! 
Hamari mithayi... 😳
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Indu di... ⭐️👏
Thanks for retaining the meeting of Ashu n Baba as it was in the show... Nothing cud have ever matched the scene.. n the reunion was a masterpiece.. !! 

The story took me back to those days of Baba's return.. n here too Baba is more fascinated by Nidhi now... ! The most loving relation of Nana n natin...
DB's anger n Cv's restlessness makes things more difficult.. but Nidhi's way to Ashu's home for baba's care can be a way to the home with a new angle of ... Love.. !
Ashu is much aware of Cv's condition as a father.. who has to move society.. n his limitations as well.. The chakravyuh explanation clears many things but sum solid action must be done.. 
Mallika is dreaming again of a life with Ashu... but I just loved Baba's views.. which are bit changed now..

ab jise ashu ki bahu ban ke aana hoga is ghar mei...dekhna kaise chali aayegi...aur aabaad kar degi iss veeraane ko...jaise...registaan mei phool khile hon...ya october ki barish mei ...adrak wali chai mil jaye...kyun ashu"????.

This cud be a sign for Mallika... cos she wud also smell Nidhi's presence in Ashu's home n life again.. Hope she learns her life's fate soon this time.. 
Loved .. just adored Ashu's asking Nidhi abt her health... n then Nidhi caressing his wardrobe with silk n linen touching her soul... Love is not a thing that can be faded ever.. it goes on strong.., with time n patience... 
Tears are falling from the eyes of the two... But they will be wiped by their love very soon.. n forever.. !!! Rishte kabhi toote nahi,,,. jo toot jayen wo rishte nahi... Aur Ashu Nidhi ka rishta... is unique n unbreakable... 

ssss97 thumbnail
Liked the conference scene a lot.
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Induji, Friends, Travelling...will read the update in the night and come back...😊
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update Indu ji liked it s loyv
now pls pls update this story first so love this ff
pls pls pls pls pls

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Nice update Indu di... ⭐️👏

Thanks for retaining the meeting of Ashu n Baba as it was in the show... Nothing cud have ever matched the scene.. n the reunion was a masterpiece.. !! 

The story took me back to those days of Baba's return.. n here too Baba is more fascinated by Nidhi now... ! The most loving relation of Nana n natin...
DB's anger n Cv's restlessness makes things more difficult.. but Nidhi's way to Ashu's home for baba's care can be a way to the home with a new angle of ... Love.. !
Ashu is much aware of Cv's condition as a father.. who has to move society.. n his limitations as well.. The chakravyuh explanation clears many things but sum solid action must be done.. 
Mallika is dreaming again of a life with Ashu... but I just loved Baba's views.. which are bit changed now..

ab jise ashu ki bahu ban ke aana hoga is ghar mei...dekhna kaise chali aayegi...aur aabaad kar degi iss veeraane ko...jaise...registaan mei phool khile hon...ya october ki barish mei ...adrak wali chai mil jaye...kyun ashu"????.

This cud be a sign for Mallika... cos she wud also smell Nidhi's presence in Ashu's home n life again.. Hope she learns her life's fate soon this time.. 
Loved .. just adored Ashu's asking Nidhi abt her health... n then Nidhi caressing his wardrobe with silk n linen touching her soul... Love is not a thing that can be faded ever.. it goes on strong.., with time n patience... 
Tears are falling from the eyes of the two... But they will be wiped by their love very soon.. n forever.. !!! Rishte kabhi toote nahi,,,. jo toot jayen wo rishte nahi... Aur Ashu Nidhi ka rishta... is unique n unbreakable... 

THANX BAWA N SWATI...FOR LIKING THIS THREAD..LOVE U BOTH N MY SHUBH TOO.
WELL I AM HAPPY U AGREE WITH ME BAWA..THE RWUNION COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN REDONE..IT WAS OSCAR WINNING...
NOW I LOVED THE CONFERENCE SCENE..STRONG SILENT N HARDSTONE ASHUTOSH...IN THIS STORY..HE D BE SOFT ONLY FOR NIDHI...IN PRIVATE SPACE...
MALLIKA HAS ALL THE HINTS BUT SHE IS A LEECH...DUNNO HOW MUCH BLOOD WILL SHE SUCK!!
LOVED BABA SAY THAT"JAISE ADRAK WALI CHAI"!!
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

Liked the conference scene a lot.

Mee too .loved the cryptic strict n no nonsense dr hardstone...
indu6789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Wonderful update Indu ji liked it s loyv
now pls pls update this story first so love this ff
pls pls pls pls pls

Thanx my dear...love ur love for ktlk.do u like dr hardstone?? He s not going to be soft...
When he knows mallika's reality why does he tolerate her??
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indu6789

Thanx my dear...love ur love for ktlk.do u like dr hardstone?? He s not going to be soft...
When he knows mallika's reality why does he tolerate her??

actually I am a die hard SK fan I started watching KTLK when SK entered .I likes SK since saat phere
ssss97 thumbnail
Here when baba is expecting Mallika to be his bahu wanting to see  how Ashu Armaan and Kaka wil explain Baba that its not her. Also want to see Babas expression when he gets to know that Nidhi is his naati. 
I love Ashu as a Hardstone. The conference scene is unbeatable.  Want more scenes of that type. 
Its been exactly 2 years since the show has ended but ur FF's have kept the essence still fresh.Toh Is khushi mein agala update kab hain??😉
Edited by ssss97 - 9 years ago