Ye Hai Mohabbatein

actually women should be like ishita & punish husband who abandon

Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜† 
seriously 
hit them punch them kick them, take help from family members, take them to court or do whatever
but dont remain silent
dont accept defeat and sit at home and be 'mahaan' 
Raise voice. Don't let a man take away your happiness. Your husband may be right in his place and may be things are happening for the good but confront him and face the situation like ishita did.  Its actually great. Indian women should learn from Ishita. Be bold and scream rather than remain timid and silent. 
 (Ps: angry ishu's tamil is too😲 πŸ˜›)
Edited by Jwalita - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG 😲this will only create domestic violence at home and u can;t force anyone to love you nor you can;t force anyone to stay with you..
This is absolutely hilarious... 

P.S. sorry no intentions to hurt your so called feelingsπŸ˜†
Edited by mayu1982 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mayu1982

OMG 😲this will only create domestic violence at home and u can;t force anyone to love you nor you can;t force anyone to stay with you..

This is absolutely hilarious... 

P.S. sorry not intentions to hurt so called feelingsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† whatever it is I mean to say that it's good to raise your voice πŸ˜• 
vampire12345678 thumbnail
If a man hits his wife than its his rigt 
if a woman hits the man then it's violence what a joke in the society which gives man the power to rule 
I loved what ishita did maybe I would do it too and sworn at him too with the F words hahaha 
It was an amazing episode and social message was awesome 
lovely post agree with everything u said 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vampire12345678

If a man hits his wife than its his rigt 

if a woman hits the man then it's violence what a joke in the society which gives man the power to rule 
I loved what ishita did maybe I would do it too and sworn at him too with the F words hahaha 
It was an amazing episode and social message was awesome 
lovely post agree with everything u said 

just casually speaking...

if a husband hits his wife, she can report for domestic violence & police would arrest him, if a wife hits husband and husband reports to police, forget about registering the case, they would laugh at him in return, no Mard Morcha will come forward to support him, unlike a case of a girl

yeah awesome social message, insult your CEO husband in public so that, he doesn't dare to attend anymore public gatherings with all the TV channels putting up breaking news = "India's Top CEO beaten in public by his wife"

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by serious - 9 years ago
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What Ishita did at the airport could cost her Ruhi.
Did she ever think that? Don't think so.
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jwalita

πŸ˜† whatever it is I mean to say that it's good to raise your voice πŸ˜• 

It is always good to communicate your thoughts and feelings and for that you may or may not need any high voice..
This content was originally posted by: serious

if a husband hits his wife, she can report for domestic violence & police would arrest him, if a wife hits husband and husband reports to police, forget about registering the case, they would laugh at him in return, no Mard Morcha will come forward to support him, unlike a case of a girl

yeah awesome social message, insult your CEO husband in public so that, he doesn't dare to attend anymore public gatherings with all the TV channels putting up breaking news = "India's Top CEO beaten in public by his wife"

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

who cares what he is? Ceo or a plumber or a thief or mr president himself
At home he is husband not ceo.
Family and marital life is important than any work. 
This content was originally posted by: serious

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ROFL LOL THIS IS FUNNY πŸ˜†
social message here is fight for ur rights demand to know why ur husband left u for no reason at all and ishita did not hit raman with a belt it was more with cute frustrations 
and also a second divorce of raman would be much more worse than his wife cute hitting and also the hit gossip will be the confession no one bothers to read about husband wife hug on page 3 
a CEO  IS NO BIG DEAL :))  
I am big time feminist. So I don't find it wrong at all. 
This content was originally posted by: RheaSh

What Ishita did at the airport could cost her Ruhi.
Did she ever think that? Don't think so.

She has permanent custody so she wouldn't loose ruhi
and raman leaving her would be a bigger treat if u go and se on ruhi side by force