Shit we are back to Fighting

Posted: 9 years ago
I can't watch it anymore. Except for the first 10 mins its horrible
I was so sure something like this would happen after the hug and nandu would run away. But I didn't say anything yesterday as I didn't want to spoil anyone's mood in the forum. I would have been so happy if my prediction was turned wrong but no. Cv s are hellbent on stretching the whole thing like a chewing gum.
They didn't re-unite ðŸ˜­ The precap is very  sad..
What the hell man :( 
Originally posted by megha-

I was so sure something like this would happen after the hug and nandu would run away. But I didn't say anything yesterday as I didn't want to spoil anyone's mood in the forum. I would have been so happy if my prediction was turned wrong but no. Cv s are hellbent on stretching the whole thing like a chewing gum.

I am really disappointed. It's so painful to see Manik hating Nandini. 

I am loosing interest but the new guy is cute.

However, I could see jealousy in Manik's eyes when he sees him with Nandini
This is unnecessary dragging... I mean he loves her...she loves him...we love them...then what the hell is the problem???? This tym manik won't go behind her...he won't act like a lost puppy...can nandini bear that??? I m getting irritated and seriously fed up of this track...
Originally posted by Preternatural

They didn't re-unite ðŸ˜­ The precap is very  sad..

Ya I think they will be starting with the jealousy track now. 

As Manik will be blind eyed towards Abhimanyu's interest in Mukti and will only visualize him with Nandini.

😊
Originally posted by priyanka3677

I am really disappointed. It's so painful to see Manik hating Nandini. 

I am loosing interest but the new guy is cute.

However, I could see jealousy in Manik's eyes when he sees him with Nandini
I agree. I am also tired with the whole thing and still remember nitis tweet to someone on Instagram that manik and nandini are not going to be back for a while. So I was sure today was going to be disappointing. 

I am def taking a break from the show and I just read the updates these days.

Why does the new guy know nandini ?😊
Originally posted by navi04vet

This is unnecessary dragging... I mean he loves her...she loves him...we love them...then what the hell is the problem???? This tym manik won't go behind her...he won't act like a lost puppy...can nandini bear that??? I m getting irritated and seriously fed up of this track...

Same here. 

But I think he needs to realise the pain of Love and that will only come when he will see Nandini in Danger.

I think this seperation was necessary for Harshad to attack Nandini and Manik getting worried or Nandini leaving Collage and moving to a science collage. 

Edited by priyanka3677 - 9 years ago
What's the precap ? Is it something ugly ?