Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
What can you expect when they have ruined the story? Billi is back to her 202 ways of killing the same person. She had a PICNIC at someone's grave? I don't think ANYONE enjoys watching such crap.

Aahil has two wives now, so Polygamy angle. Even when he was a player, he was only with one women at a time I think? But now he is officially supposed to have two wives? This marriage is not even LEGAL, coz I heard in Islam, you need the consent of the first wife to marry again? Leave aside consent of first wife, HE himself didn't consent to the marriage, coz he didn't even know who he was marrying? Total JOKE!

No Rehan. He is MIA, and gone to Delhi or gone to Mumbai, or gone somewhere! Allah knows! Sanam and Seher seem to be getting into trouble daily, and looks like Billi will win the next SO many rounds too! 

Then comes RAHAFA which is SO disgusting and the most sick track this show has had in 2 + years, and that is saying a lot, coz it has had it's share of dubious and sick tracks! But this one takes the cake! No one even cares about RAHAFA anymore, IF they ever did! I used to like RAHA, but now I just find them all tiresome!

Now from next week Sanam will be a servant again and a NACHANIYA as well, while Aahil romances his new CON wife! So I wonder what will happen to the TRP?
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha ha...as expected ...this is what happens when KVB is not their
REASONS FOR DROP-

KVB's absence

OTT sister drama 

OTT catwomans annoying antics

OTT ra-ha-fa crap

OTT khala-khalu
Edited by Rockofages - 9 years ago
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good news 🥳Edited by chaith5 - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh Guys.. did I mention this Sautan storyline nonsense. 
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Last week was 3.2. This week it's 2.8. This is what happens when you throw RaHaFa crap and OTT Billi at the audience.🤢

yeah last week too much of Rahafa!!
No worries..this week dfntly trp increase..
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am surprised that the drop is only this much 😆
the twin interaction was only worth watching scenes last week...otherwise,overdose of RaHaFa and Billi were totally off putting 👎🏼
-shimmer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Expected after all male lead was not there. So twiny twiny didn't work ha😕tfs

Last wk so much rahafa and billo pakao track!! TWINY TWINY ne to 6.7 tak puhanchaai trp bina male lead k !! :)

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Ohh Guys.. did I mention this Sautan storyline nonsense. 

You know WITHOUT this Sauten, they could have done a very Junooni track! When Sanam comes back, Aahil could have told her to go to the servants quarters and then started having parties in the house and getting drunk and pretending like he is messing around with other girls in front of Sanam. Like he could take girls into his room while Sanam watches, but he wont sleep with them! Sanam would be hurt, and HE will be just as hurt, but acting to her like he has moved on!

Now THAT would have been Junoon I would have watched ANY day! But this Polygamy and SAUTEN BS? Utter crap!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
-shimmer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockofages

ha ha ha...as expected ...this is what happens when KVB is not their

REASONS FOR DROP-

KVB's absence

OTT sister drama

OTT catwomans annoying antics

OTT ra-ha-fa crap

OTT khala-khalu

Lol :D
believe it or not Sisters ne hi to apne bal bote pe trp 6.7 puhanchai..wo b two weeks tak trp stabe..
Last wk to much rahafa so trp droppd..
Edited by -shimmer- - 9 years ago
-shimmer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tastahnin

i am surprised that the drop is only this much😆

the twin interaction was only worth watching scenes last week...otherwise,overdose of RaHaFa and Billi were totally off putting👎🏼

yeah .. Twins scenes are realy treat to watch...