Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aidan34

Thank you sush for taking out time everyday and writing what you think.
I am the only one who feels that we need monologue for sahir as somehow I couldn't connect myself wid SAAZ scene.my question is sahir still feels that arzoo is innocent the way he looked at her wen she goes crying?wat was sahit thinking?he accused her and then couldn't see her going.kind of confused me.
Alvira will definitely be needed by next week or so.she has to play her role.it will be crucial for the story.

Hi Aidan...I don't think Sahir is convinced that she is innocent...he wants to believe she does NOT love Zaki ...he wants to believe she is not playing them...but he is not convinced...he doesn't have faith...

He is totally conflicted...that scene shows the conflict...
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Saw the abysmal TRP numbers too Shwets...I really don't want to worry about all that...the only thing I see that has turned people completely off...including our friend Ri and perhaps others...is that Zeenat is still alive...she would have been better off dead! Who wants to see a comatose lady ...and a  husband hating her...during dinner time...right? 

What was bothersome to me was ...Mom didn't mention Zeenat   I am with RI and Bhavi ...CV's need to put the closure on Saahir's past for few viewers like us to enjoy the show .
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

What was bothersome to me was ...Mom didn't mention Zeenat   I am with RI and Bhavi ...CV's need to put the closure on Saahir's past for few viewers like us to enjoy the show .

Yes...a few people have been able to put that past them...and still enjoy the show...but I bad a suspicion that many haven't...

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Ah Sush n Shweta u Guys make up for a Deadly combo in The good sense...ok to begin With I don't know WTH is wrong with my Lile button it's as PMSed as me 😆?.so I can Lile posts when it's back to work 

The scenes tht stood out were The SaAz n the sahir-zaki scenes ...they were well done n HC was as usual BRILLIANT ..The guy without saying anything delivers a stupendous act 👏

His pain n hurt n his schooling his love was palpable...superb is wht I wud say 😆

Wht is wrong With the side kicks in the show ..ALL n not one are cheap n now n the cvs need to buckle up ..this making a mockery out of things tht even the usual people are aware of Like blood tests n stuff won't be good 

Harshad is surely a good actor...
I though...the girl playing Sam is a better actor than the one playing Anam...
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

sush...thats what i said naa? both r flawed in their own ways...whats imp is...how they redeem themselves

Yes...I agree!😊

Looking forward to

TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sush..awesome post and lovely collages Swetha!!!
Yesterday's episode got me going ga ga over Harshad again...he is such a rock solid performer..he deserves an award.
The SaAz scene was perfect...each and every emotion and action spoke a thousand words. But I must say that Arzoo is quite resilient..she bounces back fast..that's what prevents her emotional breakdown I guess...becoz any other person in her shoes would have gone insane...
Sahir is caught between the devil and the deep sea...
In the process they are hurting each other..but that does happen in a mature relationship as well...it will take a while before they stop.
I missed Alvira yesterday...she conveniently disappears at the required moment. Fairy Godmother please come back 😆
Looking forward to the romance part..HC is awesome there as well 😳
Last but not least..really appreciate you guys taking the time out from your busy schedule to give us such a beautiful treat everyday 👏
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Hi Sush..awesome post and lovely collages Swetha!!!
Yesterday's episode got me going ga ga over Harshad again...he is such a rock solid performer..he deserves an award.
The SaAz scene was perfect...each and every emotion and action spoke a thousand words. But I must say that Arzoo is quite resilient..she bounces back fast..that's what prevents her emotional breakdown I guess...becoz any other person in her shoes would have gone insane...
Sahir is caught between the devil and the deep sea...
In the process they are hurting each other..but that does happen in a mature relationship as well...it will take a while before they stop.
I missed Alvira yesterday...she conveniently disappears at the required moment. Fairy Godmother please come back 😆
Looking forward to the romance part..HC is awesome there as well 😳
Last but not least..really appreciate you guys taking the time out from your busy schedule to give us such a beautiful treat everyday 👏

Fairy godmother will make a grand entry to get Saahir marry Arzoo . You hurt who you love ...they go hand in hand ...Stunning scene 😃

I agree Harshad is a phenomenal performer 😃 As a debutant Shivya is doing a good job and what a gorgeous girl 😃

Thank You for responding to Sush's post ...I am sure Sush will agree ...When members respond to your post it feels good ...worth the  time spend .
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi_mania

Great post yet again Sush n lovely collages Shweta 👏 ...really appreciate how u guys take time out everyday n make a beautiful n proper analysis of the epis...hope u can make time in the future too Sush...n continue posting everyday ...coz its urs n Jyotis posts with which I begin my day ...n they always make my mornings bright n happy 😃

Thank you  Ashi!😊 I hope so too...but coming week is very busy with Christmas and I will have guests at home. So cant promise.