Ladoooo Vikram is falling in Love with pic added <3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Shobha !!! Awew the way he is lookin at her & lighting candle for tea lights !! & Naani plz hope your wishes come true !!
Vikram needs happiness nahi tho mai TV kay ander jaakar will give him a BIG Hug !! 😳
awww yes i made the exact same post 😊
Originally posted by asdpsanmol

I think vikram looked more cute with the single lock of hair falling on his forehead that dreamy smile on his face and the male version of Adhy. It is something I can watch with a smile on my face. Iam glad he is in love again. ❤️
yup i looove his gummy smile..soe thing so genuine and ready to live again in that hearty chuckle he lets out..what measured acting by apurva deserves accolades for this one.. 👏
hi guys can anyone upload title song of ajeeb dasta hai yeh ...new version not ols lataji song plss ...i did nt find it any where
Suchaaa cuteee scene 😳
Originally posted by shanti05

Shobha !!! Awew the way he is lookin at her & lighting candle for tea lights !! & Naani plz hope your wishes come true !!
Vikram needs happiness nahi tho mai TV kay ander jaakar will give him a BIG Hug !! 😳

OMG! I haven't watched the episode yet - can't wait! Vikram looks utterly besotted! 

Lovely pic shanti and what a gorgeous scene it was 
Vibha look so perfect together in that shot. They are meant to be. I really hope the gold digger stays away from them. What a perfect name for Sarika.
Sanjay wants Garu to abort because it is ill-timed? Maybe he should have planned his life better and discussed this with her before their wedding. Poor girl is so excited about the new arrival and he suddenly bursts her happy bubble.
Vinitha's annoyance is to be expected. She would like it better of Garu shares the work rather than relax throughout her pregnancy letting her do everything. But Garu is a kind person, she will be able to sort this out.
^ Tfs the pic, Shanti! :D
ViBha scenes were really lovely! 😳
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Tfs the pic, Shanti! :D
ViBha scenes were really lovely! 😳
did not it remind u of meghan scenes frm NBT??😊 as much silently intense 😉
Originally posted by shrutireddy

hi guys can anyone upload title song of ajeeb dasta hai yeh ...new version not ols lataji song plss ...i did nt find it any where
the audio of the new version will have to be ripped & heard. Only stanzas are there if u need it u have to look for specific scenes do let me know how it wud help