Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

When PK finishes its run, Aamir will have the top three grossers of all time in overseas.

This gap will get wider every year from now and five years down the line the top 10 will be dominated by Aamir.

Shahrukh may have been more popular once upon a time but right now, hell no.

What i know srk very popular for sure but in those thing which not relate with acting๐Ÿ˜‰

PK 7th day Thursday Box Office Collections - Early Trends

December 25, 2014 0

PK 7th day Thursday Box Office collection early trends  is 26-27 cr because of the Christmas holiday. The Day 6 business has seen a growth of 35-40 % from yesterday in morning and noon shows and this is what Holiday's provide compared to a normal day. The film is recording higher occupancy than Friday in most of the places while at some places in similar range so a big seventh day is on the cards now.

Purely on the basis of collections from Hindi versions only, PK will be the highest first week grosser of All Time as Dhoom 3 (Hindi only) collected around 178 cr in the first week. Can the movie create some unbelievable records in the second week is the talk of town. PK will beat 3 Idiots and Chennai Express and enter the 200 cr club by 2nd Saturday in the worst case scenario.

• Friday :- 26.63 cr
  • Saturday :-30.34 cr
  • Sunday :- 38.24 cr
  • Monday :- 21.22 cr
  • Tuesday :- 18.85 cr
  • Wednesday - 19.55 cr

Total (5 days) :- 155 cr

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/pk-7th-day-thursday-box-office-collections-early-trends/

watched it last night my review in the next the post
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

When PK finishes its run, Aamir will have the top three grossers of all time in overseas.

This gap will get wider every year from now and five years down the line the top 10 will be dominated by Aamir.

Shahrukh may have been more popular once upon a time but right now, hell no.

Ak need a strong script to score 100cr in international mrket but the same srk which u said is popular once upon a time can easily score 1oocr wid weak script like CE N hny n that shows the real starpower in which srk is still ahead...and dekhna this year also srk n hny will sweep away all the award n pk,haider,queen will remain behind
the audience are getting smarter they see the content , not the faltu things .
My expectations watching the promos were 3/5 but after the reviews and WOM it zoomed to 3.5/5

Ok heres my review in simple words

Acting: Aamir really really good it has to be 1 of his top 3 performance ever. anushka-initially she was an eye sore later things settled down she is decent and has done her job well.. others are good to decent not much scope for side characters unlike 3i

Story: good innovative thought provoking but the novelty factor was missing in some places due to similarities with OMG

Screenplay: quite a few of the scenes are really funny but some are mediocre and melodramatic cliches expected better... emotional connection was missing which we saw plently in 3i and Munnabhai

Dialogues: are good enjoyable adapt to the screenplay

camera work/sets etc- decent

Music-very poor though the lyrics are part of the narrative but not heart touching songs

Direction: good as always but he has set so high standard that even such good work its not part of his best work

Verdict:recommended its not a masterpiece but def 1 of the best film of the year

Ratings:3.5/5

Other film ratings

3idiots-4.5
Lage raho-4.25/5
MBBS-4/5

Other aamir great films
Talaash-3.5/5
TZP-4/5
RDB-4.25/5
Lagaan-4/5

Edited by DB_reloaded - 9 years ago
Nice review !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

About Aamir's acting i say outstanding!!!
Anushka acted really well, as usual without any inhibitions she throws herself in the character.

Belgium was shown as beautiful as ever.. i so wanted to see more.

Regarding the issue of no-religion n just one God. I think we need that. Good topic n nice pov on religion.

But wht i loved was the unapologetic way of his presenting the dark spots in every religion and reasoning it out quite well.

Overall great film :)
DB & LG .. nice reviews ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by BloodyHypocrite

Ak need a strong script to score 100cr in international mrket but the same srk which u said is popular once upon a time can easily score 1oocr wid weak script like CE N hny n that shows the real starpower in which srk is still ahead...and dekhna this year also srk n hny will sweep away all the award n pk,haider,queen will remain behind

mam you are highly mistaken here...first 3days are all about star power and masala content...still PK has beaten CE and HNY by margin...so pls stop living in past mam nd accept the fact that even overseas market is gone out of srk's hamd..and awards??who cares abt awards in india?? all knows it fixed nd whoever dances on award

PK beating Hny in both wom and bo collection is real award mam!!

Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama
PK is now the 8th highest earner of all time in the overseas markets.

Cumulative International Gross
Box Office of #PK is 11.7 mil USD [72 cr INR]

Australia box office - #PK crosses 1 mil. A$ mark, becomes highest
grossing film of 2014

Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama .
PK crosses 5 million USD at the North America box office.

PK touches 15 cr at the UAE / GCC box officeEdited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago