U N B E L I E V A B L E

B E Y O N D    E X P E C T A T I O N S

will reply later because NJAPA deservrs more than a few lines
looots of love
irene

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual, amazing update. Jalal and Jodha finally married... Cool... There will be another one I am assuming... Isn't there? Their honeymoon. Obviously, you will write about that. You have to... πŸ˜‰
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res...πŸ€—
Originally posted by: lashy

CHAPTER 62
One day... another year... Part 2

'All done... now, shall we go and wake up our sleepy boss?' having set the tray down, she spiritedly tapped Robbie's nose - rather, the nose on his small portrait resting atop the chest of drawers. True, this replaced painting of Robbie's final moments on Jalal's lap was not a perfect replica of the original one that'd been smashed to bits. Try as she might, she wasn't able to manoeuvre the brushstrokes like she used to. Nevertheless, she knew that her optimistic efforts was what would matter to her man. And she was right - because, he treasured this painting like nothing else 'Chalo! Here I come'

Having approached the foot of their bed, she crawled under the quilt till she reached his bare back. Stretching out her dainty form above him, she tucked a lock behind his ear and murmured quietly 'Husband... wanna get up?'

'Hmmm' a slow moan eventually echoed in response to that tender wake-up call 'Itni jaldi?'

'Jaldi? It's past 9! You've finished brushing and all, na?'

'And then, I realized I got married only yesterday... so, I slept again ... besides, you kept me awake till 3 last night, remember?'

'I?' she guffawed at his blatant fib ''I' kept you awake?'

'Yeah!'

'Anyway, wake up now... mamma, papa and bhaiyya should be here any minute...' well-aware of what was to come, she bit her lip so she didn't end up laughing into his ears 'There are some morning rituals... aur thode reeti and rivaaz to be completed...'

'What!' he tossed around wide-eyed, almost displacing her from his person in the process 'More reeti rivaaz? But I've been spending more time with reeti and rivaaz than I've even spent with you in the past four days!' he paused. His eyes widened further 'One sec... by any chance, are this reeti and rivaaz going to follow us to Seychelles too?'

'No...' she could hold back her laughter no more 'They've promised me that they wouldn't follow us to Seychelles... ok? Now get up!'

'Hey...' he was about to say something, but he waited. He'd just realized that there was something appealingly different about the lady who was reposing on him. Oh yes - this was the first image of her lovely wifely morning-avtaar that he was getting to feast upon 'Mrs. Muhammed...' his thumb traced the sides of her aglow face '6 am or 10 am, I could get used to being woken up this romantically every morning! Anddd... why is this kurti so familiar?'

'This amazing kurti was gifted to me by my boyfriend...'

'Ya Allah!' his brow curved into a playfully-possessive frown 'You have a boyfriend????'

'Of course I do!' she winked 'No doubt, my husband's kinda cool... but my boyfriend...' her eyelashes batted a few extra winks 'Sigh... he was something else altogether...'

That naughty demonstration of hers ultimately got him to sit up. In mock-alarm! He was ABOUT to retaliate when his wisecracks were brought to a screeching halt - it was only now that he'd finally caught the state of the room that he was in 'What the... MY ROOM! What happened to it?'

Literally cracking up at how his mock-alarm had transformed into genuine alarm, she held his face tight to hinder any further visual scans of the bedroom 'Don't fret... I'll have it cleared up before we leave tonight... but I need your help moving one of my suitcases... it's really heavy...'

'Jodha...' he interrupted her request by gaping at her peppy expressions with an all- innocent grimace 'At first, you annexe my flat screen TV... then, my bedroom...'

'Jalal...'

'Then, you make me stay up till late at night...it's tough work, you know?'

'Jalaaal...' she glared at the trouble-maker with her hand on her hips, desperately holding back a giggle. She could predict the exact route this convo was headed in 'Now shall we...'

'And then, you wake me really early in the morning... only to gimme MORE work...'

'Jalaaal!'

'You wait a day after marriage to tell me of this boyfriend of yours!!!'

'Jalaaal!'

He dramatically slapped his forehead like a hindi serial heroine would 'Main tho barbaad ho gayaa...'

'Ufff! Fine!' letting him have it his way, Jodha gave him a long hard kiss to shut him up. Once the tactic had done its trick - like it always did - she casually came away from his lips to give him another update 'By the way, thanks to all your drama... your breakfast's getting cold!'

'Nice!' he affirmed, flaunting a content grin for having got just what he'd wanted 'And double whammy too! Breakfast in bed? When did you manage to...'

'If I manage YOU, means I can manage anything else... now close your eyes!' she got off the bed to fetch the tray 'Shantamma had to reheat it though...' catching him curiously peeking at the array on her return, she repeated her order - assertively! 'CLOSE your eyes, I said!'

'Ok ok!'

When certain he wasn't cheating, Jodha uncovered the dishes and the hot pack. Rolling up the first bite in her fingers, she took the piece up to his mouth 'Ab munh kholo!'

'Hmmm' subsequently allowing his taste-buds to absorb the flavours, a thrilled Jalal pronounced his verdict after he'd chewed through the first morsel 'Masala paratha with raitha... amazing!' and no sooner than he'd complimented her culinary skills, he could sense a second morsel awaiting his approval. Evidently, she was going to repeat the routine - with her husband blindfolded! Anyhow, this time around he was a far more willing participant. So, this game persisted through morsel three. And four. And ten. And twenty, till he realized she was having none 'How about you? Don't you want to eat with me?'

'I'm fasting...' she shushed him 'Now keep your eyes closed... and try this...'

'Arre... but... ' he was about to protest when the force-fed morsel of this new dish compelled him to fall silent. A soft smile escaped his lips, as the fresh garamaa-garam mouthful literally melted on his tongue. It was DELICIOUS. It was a success. More so because he knew how much this 'achievement' meant to her.  

'How is it?' her voice was more impatient than ever!

'Better than what Sahib Sindh Sultan has to offer! Actually, I think it's the best pineapple halwa I've ever eaten!' and he wasn't even exaggerating!

'Yesss! At last!' she crunched her fingers into a victory-fist 'You can look now...'

Opening his eyes, he encountered her glee-filled jubilation first-hand 'Just let me know when you're done...' he rambled, gazing-on at the appealing sights while continuing to be an eager-assistant to his Masterchef's kitchen experiments

'Done!' she'd patted the dazed man's cheek, exactly three seconds later 'Ta dah!'

'Already?'

'See...' she clued him in on the fact that the tiny bowl was empty 'Now go and get ready!' she paused - her tone a tad bit less authoritative than it'd been so far 'Errr... but before that... my suitcases...pleeease!'

'There...' the young man dusted his hands once those ginormous suitcases had been slid towards her new cupboard 'Ok I'm off to shower and...'

'Jalal...' she'd chased him inside the bathroom and held him by his arm 'Your shoulder's hurting again... hai na?'

'Huh?' confused, he turned around to face her 'No...'

'Liar! You were wincing when pushing around those cases... and it's not the pehli baar I've noted you wincing in pain lately... you've been neglecting your exercises again, haven't you?'

'Arre... I'm fine...'

'No!' perceiving from his nonchalance that he wasn't taking her advice too seriously, she clutched his arm harder - to caution him that she meant business 'Five minutes of exercise a day and you can lift weights till you're 60! Isn't that what the physio had said?'

'Ok baba... I'll resume the exercises...' flinging the towel on the rail, he strolled towards the glistening washbasin 'Seems like my wife's gonna be a stricter taskmaster than my mom!'

'Like it or hate it, but this is how I am! Especially towards the person I care for the most!'

My. My my! Compelled to stop in his tracks, the young man leaned against the sides of the basin. And gradually glimpsed up at the massive bathroom mirror in front, catching the reflection of his partner standing behind him. That claim. The feisty claim she'd just made - it somehow felt peculiar. And familiar. And moving. It was all only in lighter vein, but his subconscious was taking it a bit more seriously that it should be. He couldn't quite put a finger on why, but it felt like an answer to a query. Like an epiphany of some sort.

'Abbu... I'm meant to take care of all of them... but, who is meant to take care of ME?'

Anyhow. Whatever it was, he knew that her message made him feel nice. And warm. And loved. And spoilt. And protected. A reminder that he'd never be alone. And that this woman would be there for him. Always!

Beside himself with a strange mix of inexplicable emotions, Jalal managed to surprise them BOTH the very next moment. Turning around, he suddenly grabbed her by her waist and drew her into an impromptu hug - to let her know that the person she cared for the most, wouldn't have her any other way!

'Oy...' even Jodha was stunned by this all-consuming hug she'd found herself wrapped in out-of-the-blue 'What happened?'

'Nothing... just felt like it...'

'Excuses excuses!' she jested, deliberately making light of this unusual turmoil her hubby seemed to be embroiled in 'Now let go of me... and shower quickly lazy man! I'll be waiting for you...'

'Waise...' he spoke up, after the few trying seconds that it'd taken him to return to his normal frisky self 'Jo... I have an idea...' well, he clearly wasn't intending to let go of her yet 'Now that we both are here... why don't you join me in the shower? That way... you can make sure your lazy man's not being... you know... lazy!'

Taken aback by his latest suggestion, she stared up 'Badmaasssh!'

'Hey, don't glare at me like that...' his voice toned down to a slick murmur 'I've been waiting more than two years for all this... so forgive me for getting a bit greedy here...'

'Jalal... I am not gonna ruin my make-up and hair style now to...' she paused. She had to - his expressions were changing. A fresh look had come on. Oh oh. It was that 'smooth' look that meant he wasn't going to buy any excuses easily 'Jalal...'

'Fine... Jo!' he shrugged 'I get it... make-up and hair style take priority...'

'Jalal!' she closed his mouth, chuckling at the onset of this phony tantrum 'Yaar... I have so many other important things to finish now...'

'Fine!' he adamantly brought her palm down 'You go... attend to other IMPORTANT things now... but, believe you me... I shall have my revenge!'

'Uffoo...' she closed his mouth again

And he nudged her palm off again 'Just like you say yourself... all excuses... excuses!'

'Arre baba... Jalal... I...'

'In Seychelles...' he bore into her amused eyes - appearing at his vindictive best as he did so 'That's where I plan to execute my revenge... you wait and watch what I...'

'Ok LISTENNN!' in near-hysterical chortles now, she closed his mouth for the last and final round 'After lunch, I was going to sneak up for a nap... er... you wanna join me then? Maybe we could... errr... you know...' her words and laughter slowly died down as the embarrassed wife recognized what she was hinting at. As she recognized what he'd gotten her to say 'Jalal... tum na... you've made me as corrupt as you are!'

'Nice!' he affirmed, flaunting a very very content grin for having got just what he'd wanted - again!

'Just in time...'

Buttoning his bottle green silk kurta, he paced towards the dressing table near her 'Do I look as good as my sexy wife?'

She pranced up close to him and tousled a few damp locks, spending a short while examining him top to toe. The attire was sublime. And there was a slight line of surma that hadn't totally disappeared in the shower - but she wasn't going to tell him that or he'd wipe if off 'As good as your wife? Mayyybe a tad bit sexier than her!'

'Sexier than her? Impossible!' he smirked, facing the mirror so he could set his hair 'By the way, your family here yet? 

'Yup... they've started having their brunch... waiting for us to join them so they can start with the rituals!' she grinned 'Anddd... Abdul... Meera... Payal... Maan... Salim and Sana... Renu and Nikhil...'

'Woah!' he glanced at her in near-shock 'What??? They're here too???'

'Yeah to attend the morning ceremonies... and to wish us luck on our way!'

A very unconvinced laugh followed 'The whole jingbang? At 10 am? On a Sunday? To wish us luck? No way!' opening a deep drawer, his finger trailed across a plethora of expensive perfumes till it stopped at a Paco Rabanne 'Trust me... they've come JUST to weasel out details about last night... and to have fun at our expense!' having flipped open the lid and sprayed a few whiffs on, he set the bottle back 'It's typical gang masti! We did it for Salim and Sana... for Renu and Nikhil... now we'll have to sit through it too...'

'Yaar... Renu is exhausted...' she debated, while adjusting a crease on his kurta 'She's 7 months pregnant and crankier than ever... and poor harassed Nikhil just can't wait to get back to Delhi... gang masti must be the LAST thing on their mind!'

'Ok maybe Renu and Nikhil are here to give their goodbyes! But the rest? Nah... I'm not convinced!' folding his arms, he darted her a charming let's go signal 'I'm ready... chalein...' and it was then that he noted the extra-dash of coyness that'd somehow seeped into her expressions. A glimmer in her eyes that implied she was expecting something. He wasn't sure what it was though - what was he forgetting? 'Kuch tho hai...' an intrigued Jalal eventually relented 'What is it?'

'Yesss!' beaming in all glory, Jodha held up the palm that she'd been cautiously guarding from him ''I want you to apply this on me...' she unfurled her fingers to reveal a beautiful golden kumkum pot - when something odd started happening. The fingers that were balancing the auspicious trinket had begun twitching. Actually, fidgeting. And quite visibly too 'God... wh... what's...' she stared at her right hand in growing bewilderment 'W... wh...'

'Hey hey... kyaa hua...' though perplexed himself, he masked it with a swift smile to put her at ease 'Haven't seen this happening in nearly six months now...'

'Don't know...' she smiled back anxiously 'Maybe my hand is shaking cos... maybe I'm just really tensed... no... maybe I'm really excited now...'

'Achcha?' he teased, while deftly slipping his palm right under hers to support her unsteady fingers and the trinket resting on it 'You were fine through all the ceremonies in the past month ... no issues all of last week... no issues last night either...' a loving blink ensued 'Now you hold this little Sindoor thingy in your hand and achaanak se...'

'It's a Sindoor-daana...' she corrected him with a flirty frown 'Aur kyaa karein mister? You can never take the Indianness out of a desi girl, after all! Besides...' her gazes briefly drifted aside - away from his line of sight 'I've been waiting more than two years too, you know... for this.'

He understood at once. Both, her sentiments and the significance behind it all. Continuing to balance her palm with his, he picked up a pinch of the holy powder and took it up to the centre of her hairline 'There you go... tell me if it's fine.'

'Huh?' she hadn't realized it, but she'd intuitively closed her eyelids for a second as he'd completed the mini-ritual. Maybe so she could 'feel' this ultra-special moment? Well, it had to be an ultra-special moment - it was her first morning at her in laws' place. And the first instance that her husband had applied the vermillion in the privacy of their room. Hastily opening her eyes, she beheld her Sindoor-marked forehead in the mirror 'Wow!' she gasped, dusting off the few extra red specks from the tip of her nose 'SOOO cute!'

He placed his hands on her petite shoulders, fathoming how excited this entire phenomenon was making her 'Hey...' he bent over her shoulder so he could share mirror-space with his better half - and savour their joint reflection together

'We make a handsome couple, don't you think Mrs. Muhammed?'

'Yes we do, husband...'

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Jahnu when is PBD updating ?   πŸ˜‘

Good question Mishti .πŸ˜†

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres!!!it was so so so so so beautiful chappies!!!FINALLY the most lovely couple got married..oh wow!wow!wow!!i was visualizing every describtion of the story..i loved it..nd jodha nd jalal's sweet talkings..they were wow..nd Renu is pregrant???haaaww!NIKHIL KAUN HAIN????the chappies were beautiful..this is for u ...muuuaaahh *kiss* nd a ti8 hug..thanks lashy di fr such a beautiful story..
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sofia3000

I AM WAS SO DAMN EXCITED AND HAPPY WHEN I SAW YOUR POST I WAS  #OUT_OF_D_WORLD  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Yayyy fifi... glad you made it first!!!!

OMG LASHY  awesome chappy cant believe what i now read u made everything so clear that i can even imagine it in my mine πŸ˜Š
😊😊
you are totally awesome 
Hey thanks dear... πŸ€—
wow cldnt believe  dey are married and they hubby n wifey tlks awww
Yes... this update is almost 2 years on from the last one, na... πŸ˜³

n yes cant forget renu married and prego OMG dats big new(she settle down)... LOLπŸ˜† she crankier than ever πŸ˜†
This one seems to have caught most readers' attention.. yes.. and if my calculations are right... she probably was the first one amongst the gang to marry the rich doormat she found πŸ˜† and yes, deffo the first one to become preggo (oops) too!

i totally love this chappy β€οΈβ€οΈ
#with_love_bubbles β€οΈ
Thanks dear.. btw are you from India πŸ˜ƒ

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalgi22

your banner darling? it just awesome😳 I did noticeπŸ˜† No need to run off! Wait for our commentsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I waited and waited.. only choti and sugu πŸ˜­ understood my feelings... but chellam... she broke-ed my heart πŸ₯Ί
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

lashy cookerπŸ€—
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!πŸ˜ƒ

Hee hee Samy thanks πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Omg! The banner is the surprise. 
Suttam (Btw Kal... remember this Suttam joke with Varsha πŸ˜†)
you know what. evetyone noticed it including me. and trust me its BEAUTIFUL N SEXY ❀️
Who eees theees everyone? πŸ€”
Its just that the whole update was such an intense drug.. left us all in a heavenly paradise and wanting for more.
OOo intense drug... ok ok β˜ΊοΈ

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

And you know what.. the banner suits this SR to the T.. no extra royal attire here and there..no jewels πŸ˜† .. JUST PERFECT ! (Though I still imagine NJAPA Jo Ja n there expressions to be more of their standard  ) .. but the banner is too good  only bare skin visible... ooops ! β€οΈ 

Hey I completely missed the fact the the banner was the notty surprise... But it is very apt and sexy 😳

Hee hee... when I tried not including the royal jewels it all became quite real real.. if you know what I mean... so I was in double mind if to post it or not πŸ˜†