I hate Sahir Azeem Choudhary today

sanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today I hated Sahir Azeem Choudhary utmost...the man who I was dreaming about,the man who infinitely occupies my mind and soul,the man who doesn't allow me to write my Apps at office,24 hours on whom Iam drooling on,and

The Man who I wished would propose to my dad like Rude Magic style,the same man I hated to the core...I ain't sure if Sahir or Harshad has to propose to me in Rude style...
Harshad...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Watch Rude magic in the link below...

http://www.metrolyrics.com/rude-lyrics-magic.html

So which Dhokebaaz was Sahir talking about in previous episodes...the one zeenat gave him earlier or the one Dhokebaaz what he is planning to give Aarzoo to save his deal and his False prestige before zeenat...even though Sahir was a character which had lots of grey but till now the cv's had always shown his softer nature which makes everyone fall for him...but today's episode witnesses not fifty shades of grey but trust me it's gonna be 100 shades of grey...but  will he not pay for his own deeds...yes of course..the day when Aarzoo comes to know about the truth and when she leaves him forever...how come he be so judgemental about her...So as per precaps he is going to play a drama in which he is going to loose himself...he thinks by playing this game he is gonna prove himself to zeenat,get his brother married to Sam but at the end he forgot he is going to be a big looser...Poor Aarzoo how will she feel when she comes to know the truth...Iam damn scared in real life does these kind of things happen...

I really donno will I love Sahir again in future but as of today I hate him badly...

BTW thanks to my Dad who brought me in a secured environment,made me to learn to live independently and who is still teaching me to learn the world...luv u dad...

Also I know Gorky is the producer of the show...and he is damn good in photograpy but really donno if he is the director of photography...becoz this shows photography is an added value to the show...every scene is shot so brilliantly and professionally...every character is captured brilliantly...luv u director of photograpy...

Then comes our brilliant Harshad...this guy is born to act...no words to say...born ultimatum...a guy who has smart looks as well as know to act...how come till date Yash Raj films havenot found him...but damn sure by the time HS gets over he is going to have few bollywood offers in his hand...Mark my words please...or who knows even 4lions maybe producing their own bollywood film with Mr Harshad Chopda...I wish him to go places and be my dream man always...love u yaar...
Back to work...

Signing off,
Sanhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
aare cool buddy πŸ€— itna tension mat lena yaar ...We all love HC  hence lets watch how he excels as Sahir even in this fake proposal drama πŸ˜‰
Leave logic behind and yes any girl will be heartbroken when someone fakes love in front of you but WAIT are we not jumping into conclusions πŸ˜• lets first see how Sahir is going to get this out πŸ˜³ I am more than 100% sure he is going to push us to our seatedges with his WAH brilliant performance ...Yes precap says he is going to prove something to Zaki but am sure he is going to end up being trapped himself πŸ˜† 

Okay...am no god here ...have my own frustration on fake people but still giving a chance to see if 4Lions could surprise me in any pleasant way .😳..

What if this fake drama gives a chance to Sahir to realize his true feelings for Aarzoo???? Afterall would it not be a treat to watch Sahir/ his turmoil between his drama  n inner feelingsπŸ˜†

No spoiler says what happens next so fingers crosd lets have faith on Gorky pa n keep watchingπŸ˜ƒ wht say darling ???