Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
rati, i understand that the uttariya would have been given to jagmal under DB's  influence, but how do they reconcile their story line about US always loving Pratap the most and Jagmal being in his bad books. See, in  history,  Pratap was out of favour and didnt even live in Chittod. JB and MP used to live with his maternal grandpa. But here, from your updates i gather thats not what is being shown. So why the neglect of MP? You had written earlier that they had shown that Mp spends most of his time out of Chittod. Is that the reason? else what is the sense?
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dmg2c

rati, i understand that the uttariya would have been given to jagmal under DB's  influence, but how do they reconcile their story line about US always loving Pratap the most and Jagmal being in his bad books. See, in  history,  Pratap was out of favour and didnt even live in Chittod. JB and MP used to live with his maternal grandpa. But here, from your updates i gather thats not what is being shown. So why the neglect of MP? You had written earlier that they had shown that Mp spends most of his time out of Chittod. Is that the reason? else what is the sense?

Dear this is a show, and in the show they wanted to show a good king and father, of course he wasnt either of them, but I guess they wanted to show the idealistic family and then show that family was torn by MU, the typical tv show! 
of course they arent showing real history in that aspect because they painted US as the good king and father influenced by the evil queen! Thats the only reason (DB) i see in the neglect of pratap in the show. But of course I didnt write the show so I dont know what else to tell you😆